Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
yep in a strange way maybe there should be some thanks because the other guy exposed an unfaithful women. Better to know something like that sooner than later right?

Neighbor of a good friend in NM spent 11 years in jail for shooting a guy he found in bed with his wife, said if he had it to do over he woulda given the guy $50 and wished him good luck.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by mitchellmountain
I’ve told my wife a few times, and I’m sincere when I say it, if she cheats and the guy knows she’s married I won’t kill him but he’ll have good reason to remember me every day for the rest of his life. I hope if I did the unthinkable the other guy was prepared to do the same to me and I will assume he would if not worse.

My secretary’s step son got caught in bed with another man’s wife while he was asleep. Guy jumped on him and broke his jaw in 3 places and swelled his face enough to effectively blind for a few days. I figured he got off easy. He sued the guy and won. I think that was even worse than banging his old lady.

MM

I never understood the animosity toward the other guy. It is the woman who is breaking her vows to you.

If she is a cheating whore, he can have her. I would be packing her schitt out to his car and say good riddance to bad rubbish.

Yep, its better to not be with a woman that would cheat like that.

I had a pharmacy guy semifriend/aquaintance that several married women thot was the cats meow. Flying home one Sunday evening from central Texas in his small plane, he hit bad weather and his plane went down. That ended that.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/21/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I'm taking the Fifth Amendment, thank you very much.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
in a way yes i rode them before they married even broke a couple of ladies in before they married. with a Grin

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A couple of times, at least that I know about. Who knows about the one night stands? One was in college. I liked a woman in one of my classes, but found out she was married, so wrote her off my list of prospects. We had a class together so one day we got together to study at my house. She was still off my list. We're studying away and then suddenly she reached over and started kissing me. Well at that point I could hardly say no, so we did the deed several times. She was all "That was so different" and "So much better than my husband", etc, etc. The usual. We carried on for a few weeks, but before things got too serious, I went off to grad school in another city.

The other time was with a absolutely gorgeous woman I had been dating when I was an undergrad. She went off to UCLA to become an actress but I kept in touch with her even after she got married. It happened that I was in town where she lived and I gave her a call. We spent a wild afternoon for old times sake. While "don't mess with married women" is a wise rule, there's not one of you who'd pass up a chance at her, I guarantee it.

IC B2

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Do separated married women count? Both women were ex-girlfriends who got married and then left their husbands intending to file for divorce. It didn't work out very well for me.

The first one had put her husband through college and as soon as he graduated he ran off to California with a hippy girl. She was living with her parents until the divorce was done and things were going great for us. I got to be good friends with her parents and younger brother. I called her one night and her Mother answered and told me she had some bad news. My girlfriend had flown to California to try to work things out with her husband. Her Mother was very upset about it. A week or so later she came by to tell me that she was going through with he divorce. I told her to call me when her divorce was final.

Meanwhile while she was working on her divorce I ran into another real hot ex-girlfriend who getting a divorce and wanted to get back together. Things were going great until her future ex-husband showed up at her house when I was there. Nothing happened but I learned a very good lesson. Sometimes the future ex-husband isn't real happy that his wife is divorcing him. Again is didn't end well for me because she started screwing around with another guy about 5 months later.

I met a gorgeous young woman at a party one night and we really hit it off. When I say gorgeous I mean Playboy Playmate of the Month gorgeous but without the fake boobs. We went to the nearby apartment of a friend of mine and within 30 minutes were were both naked in bed. Just as the action was about to start she told me she had to tell me something first. She said she was married but still wanted to have sex with me. I just couldn't do it and to this day I'm glad that I didn't have sex with her. There's just too many single women available to take a chance of maye ruining some poor guys life?

Last edited by victoro; 01/21/21.
E
ewc Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
I did the other day. I’m ashamed of myself.

I didn’t know she was married. She told me two days later.

I did her so well that her mom wouldn’t recognize that potty mouth. Left her with a glazed face.

Please forgive me.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Didn't make a habit of it....but, a ho gunna ho. Guess I wasn't aware it was my job to get another guys ol' lady to act right.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hillestadj
Didn't make a habit of it....but, a ho gunna ho. Guess I wasn't aware it was my job to get another guys ol' lady to act right.

lolololololol

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
I have often heard "Takes a Ho to fug a Ho". And I have done a few myself back in my Ho days. But no adultery was committed.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
When I was young and dumb I met and started dating a gorgeous, somewhat older Asian chick, and did not find out until our 4th date when she decided to spill the beans that she was married. It was too late by then because we had already done the deed a few times. Even better, not only was she married, she was married to an ex Marine psycho dude that was a highway patrolman who laundered money for a drug cartel and liked to cheat and beat on her...No lie, he was arrested several years back for laundering money. At the time I met her at school, she was trying to save money to get out and get her own place and divorce him..

Needless to say, I got away from her as fast as I could, I didn't need those kind of problems, but it was too late. One of her "good" friends got mad at her and told her husband about us so one evening when I was leaving my house, the SOB came out of the darkness with a gun and put it to my head. I don't know what I said to convince him not to shoot me, but anyway, after a long, scary conversation with him, he backed down and left. My dad was friends with some of the local PD and they told me the best thing I could do was either file charges on him, or get out of town for a while, so I opted to leave town and go to a different college.

Learned a hard, scary lesson about messing around with another dude's wife even though I had been duped to begin with...She was super hot, and I was thinking with the wrong head...

Last edited by Ramdiesel; 01/21/21.
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Young and in San Diego, always tried to have the sailors wives meeting them, just like they left them. Fresh phou-ged and willing!

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

606 members (222Sako, 01Foreman400, 257 mag, 10Glocks, 1Longbow, 65 invisible), 2,481 guests, and 1,324 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,601
Posts18,492,258
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.