I
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by akasparky
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Que is short for Quebec, Q is short for Qanon.

OK, so you can't believe again, you must really just wanna instigate an argument.

What Qanon is amounts to very little, no need to make a big mysterious deal of it. It's easily researched and discovered.

Originally Posted by Idaho Shooter

I am lost. Open to suggestions. But this schitt don't add up!

The context of your post makes it appear quite doubtful you're anywhere near being open for suggestion, but on a outside chance that you are my suggestion would be for you to do a tiny bit of independent internet research and learn who and what Qanon is and how to spell it. After that, rethink the questions you've posted here and see what adds up then.

Okay, some of us still have to work for a living. And have not the time to dig to the bottom of every rabbit hole on the 'net.

If you have discovered the obvious answers to my queries, I would appreciate your sharing of same.

Thanks in advance.

The answer to your question would be faster to find than the time it took you to make this post.

Try typing "whois qanon" into your favorite search engine and then read for 5 minutes.

I'm not stepping into a argument trap with you, I'd rather you learn for yourself, it's easily done.

I can certainly find nothing which would explain the Administration participating in such a hoax, as all internet sources claim this phenomenon to be.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I will also add that it delegitimized LEGITIMATE claims by those on our side such as that the election was stolen by fraud.....As an example...when a person first tells you that Nancy Pelosi and the Pope have both been arrested by US Special Forces (actual posts in the Q thread last week) and that is obviously false, are you going to give it any creedence when they next tell you facts abut how the election was stolen?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Q tards are the guys at the gun shows wearing polished black Reebok’s, cargo pants, white socks, NRA hats with scrambled eggs on the brim and selling 22LR for $50/box.

It’s a bunch of schit stirring idiots like Antifa.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by marktheshark
Originally Posted by Hudge
I was listening to a talk radio show on the way home from the gym a little bit ago. They were talking Q'Anon, and they are speculating it was one person that started it and was making a lot of money off of it. After the Jan 6th capital incident, they said this particular individual made a statement on one of the Q boards and has not come back. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if that was true.

I followed the Qanon group since they started the pizzagate conspiracy.
I never saw any indication they made a dime, they just got there kicks making a mockery of our News Media groups.

Lots of unforeseen collateral damage involved with their antics but the blame should more so be placed on the News Media than the Qanon group itself.

Bullsheit.......lets see what "they" directly did.....1 led their followers into a false complacency to "sit back and watch the show" etc by making them believe that high level things were being done behind the scenes to make things right so there was no need for any personal responsibility to do anything by the believers.....2. By believing and spreading this outlandish BS garbage it made the followers look stupid, but more importanly made easy examples for MSM et al to spin to make it appear that ALL conservative right leaning folks believed this crap and were this stupid. 3 Brainwashed the hard core "believers" into the BS so much and made these believers think they were the "True enlightend Patriots" to the point they lashed out at anyone who simply dared question something or offered facts refuting thier claims and therefore caused divisions on "our side" that benefited the left. Plenty more but those who "get it, get it" and those who dont are not going to be swayed otherwise!

That's the collateral damage from Qanon's posts for sure.
But, it was the News Media that spun it into supposedly factual stories when they knew better but wanted to gain and hold viewers to make money.

Come on "Pizzagate"? Who the hell is going to believe in that?
That was started by gamer kids on 4chan and then reposted by the Qanon group, in fact it was their very foundation.

Blaming Qanon would be much like the News Media stripping every post Jag made from our boards, spinning them into news stories to turn a buck then pointing back at Jag for blame if anything were to go wrong.

At any point over the last 3 years that Qanon has rampaged along, anyone that cared could have looked them up and learned the truth.

But most would rather drink the koolaid.

Qanon started on 4chan.org, 4chan was established and owned by a 15 year old gamer kid, they had no political agenda, they were just having fun.

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I was listening to a talk radio show on the way home from the gym a little bit ago. They were talking Q'Anon, and they are speculating it was one person that started it and was making a lot of money off of it. After the Jan 6th capital incident, they said this particular individual made a statement on one of the Q boards and has not come back. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if that was true.

I never saw any indication they made a dime, they just got there kicks making a mockery of our News Media groups.

Lots of unforeseen collateral damage involved with their antics but the blame should more so be placed on the News Media than the Qanon group itself.

Bullsheit.......lets see what "they" directly did.....1 led their followers into a false complacency to "sit back and watch the show" etc by making them believe that high level things were being done behind the scenes to make things right so there was no need for any personal responsibility to do anything by the believers.....2. By believing and spreading this outlandish BS garbage it made the followers look stupid, but more importanly made easy examples for MSM et al to spin to make it appear that ALL conservative right leaning folks believed this crap and were this stupid. 3 Brainwashed the hard core "believers" into the BS so much and made these believers think they were the "True enlightend Patriots" to the point they lashed out at anyone who simply dared question something or offered facts refuting thier claims and therefore caused divisions on "our side" that benefited the left. Plenty more but those who "get it, get it" and those who dont are not going to be swayed otherwise!

But, it was the News Media that spun it into supposedly factual stories when they knew better but wanted to gain and hold viewers.

That was started by gamer kids on 4chan and then reposted by the Qanon group, in fact it was their very foundation.

Blaming Qanon would be much like the News Media stripping every post Jag made from our boards, spinning them into news stories to turn a buck then pointing back at Jag for blame if anything were to go wrong.

At any point over the last 3 years that Qanon has rampaged along, anyone that cared could have looked them up and learned the truth.

Qanon started on 4chan.org, 4chan was established and owned by a 15 year old gamer kid, they had no political agenda, they were just having fun.

I will agree that the statement I made about the MSM using the Q believers to make us ALL look dumb is as you say "collateral damage". They rest were Directly caused by belief in Q!

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

But, it was the News Media that spun it into supposedly factual stories when they knew better but wanted to gain and hold viewers.

I will agree that the statement I made about the MSM using the Q believers to make us ALL look dumb is as you say "collateral damage". They rest were Directly caused by belief in Q!

I also still cant believe how many otherwise intelligent folks were drawn to and moreso remained believers in such obvious bullsheit!

Last edited by marktheshark; 01/21/21.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I also still cant believe how many otherwise intelligent folks were drawn to and moreso remained believers in such obvious bullsheit!

People wanted so badly for it to be true.

How many times right here on these boards were post made about some outrageous crazy story someone read on a little radical right wing news channel and then rage about how none of the major network news channels were running the story. It was a conspiracy, the media was hiding the supposedly real facts.

They begged the media to run this schit and eventually they did.
They got what they asked for.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

People wanted so badly for it to be true.

How many times right here on these boards were post made about some outrageous crazy story someone read on a little radical right wing news channel and then rage about how none of the major network news channels were running the story. It was a conspiracy, the media was hiding the supposedly real facts.

They begged the media to run this schit and eventually they did.
They got what they asked for.

I doubt there were many here who didnt WISH this stuff was real, BUT we were smart enough to think objectively about it and do a little independent research to call it what it is.....a bunch of made up fantasyland bullsheit!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The "logic" seems to go like this. The government is evil. On this, I will agree. It is a given. But then they will basically say that ANY evil thing that anyone says the government is doing MUST be true! I mean, the government is evil, right? Then they MUST be doing child sacrifices in Nancy Pelosi's office! I read it on the internet!

People will immediately believe anything, without any hint of evidence. All they need is someone saying it on the internet...and it's TRUE! And woe be unto anyone who dares question.... Whether it's "Q", or any number of other similar things.

If I see compelling evidence of something, I will believe it, even though it may be VERY unpopular. If I see nothing but some dude in his garage saying such-and-such that comes from anonymous sources... well, I'm not so likely to believe it.

I have asked this question here earlier.... what proofs are there that have caused you to believe in the authenticity of Q? I have looked around on the internet, and others have asked the same question. Very straightforward, usually with no tone of malice. The Q believers always and immediately get VERY defensive, and without fail, give this response... "do the research, man!". Well, some of us have no desire to dig through thousands of pages of .... stuff, just a simple question, why do YOU believe? And so far, I have yet to run across anyone who will answer that question. Certainly not in any specific way.

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Okay, what's the deal? Que's prognostications turned out to be less accurate than the Gypsy down at the town carnival. We hear now that Que was all false flag operation performed by the opposition.

But......we all SAW Trump and his entourage WEARING the Que icons!

1: Was this Psy-ops so effective that Trump even bought into it? Indicates Trump must have been a fool. Don't believe that.

2: Was Que actually a psy-op run by Trump and team to keep all us radical Conservatives appeased until his term was up? Can't believe that either.

3: Was Trump totally unaware of Que psy-ops and just wore what his handlers tacked onto his lapels?

4:??????

5:??????

I am lost. Open to suggestions. But this schitt don't add up!

Q was a psyop used by Trump and his Mil Intel to let the people know that no matter how bleak things look to not worry, Trump has a plan and all is going to plan and for the beloved of Trump to know there is no cause for despair because Trump will get four more shortly.

Q spread the message to patriots who would hear that its going to he Biblical and not to worry as nothing can stop what is coming and that Trump was not kidding when he said "The best is yet to come."

MAGA

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by Squidge
Originally Posted by jdm953
While we are wearing tinfoil. Does Trump really have the nuclear football in Florida.

No.

Link?

Link that he does have them, please.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by Squidge
Originally Posted by jdm953
While we are wearing tinfoil. Does Trump really have the nuclear football in Florida.

No.

Link?

Link that he does have them, please.

Thought so.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I will also add that it delegitimized LEGITIMATE claims by those on our side such as that the election was stolen by fraud.....As an example...when a person first tells you that Nancy Pelosi and the Pope have both been arrested by US Special Forces (actual posts in the Q thread last week) and that is obviously false, are you going to give it any creedence when they next tell you facts abut how the election was stolen?

Excellent point. Now that we know that Q was a CIA Psyop, it all seem to make sense. Create a movement, convince thousands if not millions of Hard Working American that "You have a Plan", capture the public eye, add some tinfoil, sprinkle with a little bizarre crazy schit, then discredit your own "movement", so when these Hard Working Americans release irrefutable evidence that the election was indeed stolen, etc. they are not taken seriously. just a bunch of cooks.

All part of the Q Psyop Plan. Create the movement then use the Media to discredit your own movement and the entire Conservative or "right" thinking American.

Last edited by steve4102; 01/22/21.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I do not post in this part of the forum much, and after this post I probably won't again soon.

Right now I am going through a living hell with my wife, because she has bought into this nonsense. Will not be told otherwise, when I debunk what she is being told, she gets mad, when I show her proof that what they are telling her is wrong, she gets mad. When they are stating facts that are historically inaccurate, when the organization has been publicly discredited. I call bull! So many people wanted things to happen, but they didn't. What is happening, relationships are being torn apart by all of this.

So people, it is all bull sheet. My relationship is on the line, because I will not drink the kool-aid.

What we had was government that went on the attack as soon as a President that was not part of the establishment got elected. He got elected on the premise that he was going to drain the swamp ( expose the establishment). Well the establishment fought back. Then instead of just letting it play out and let the facts come to light, he got on social media and shot his mouth off. When he and Biden had there debate and he acted like an ass, and tried to bully his way through things, he lost support. Bottom line.

What "Q" has done is exposed the weak minded, exposed the the real sheeple.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Rugerfan4374
I do not post in this part of the forum much, and after this post I probably won't again soon.

Right now I am going through a living hell with my wife, because she has bought into this nonsense. Will not be told otherwise, when I debunk what she is being told, she gets mad, when I show her proof that what they are telling her is wrong, she gets mad. When they are stating facts that are historically inaccurate, when the organization has been publicly discredited. I call bull! So many people wanted things to happen, but they didn't. What is happening, relationships are being torn apart by all of this.

So people, it is all bull sheet. My relationship is on the line, because I will not drink the kool-aid.

What we had was government that went on the attack as soon as a President that was not part of the establishment got elected. He got elected on the premise that he was going to drain the swamp ( expose the establishment). Well the establishment fought back. Then instead of just letting it play out and let the facts come to light, he got on social media and shot his mouth off. When he and Biden had there debate and he acted like an ass, and tried to bully his way through things, he lost support. Bottom line.

So you are a liberal POS and your wife isn’t and that’s Q’s fault.
Interesting

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Rugerfan4374

So you are a liberal POS and your wife isn’t and that’s Q’s fault.
Interesting

How funny a real comedian! No sir I am not a liberal. What I am is a conservative that realizes that "we the people" in reality do not matter other than our tax dollars and votes.

What I don't believein, is phony made up bullcrap.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
So sorry your relationship is deteriorating when it should be strong in the middle of a pandemic. And to think many of the problems are due to the conspiracy-driven Q cult. The Q involvement is a very serious psychological attachment, thus making disattachment very difficult.

Cult addiction becomes a way of life for these folks and eventually leads to dysfunctional behavior. Q’s dogma becomes their belief system and identity. The Q hypotism, illusions, delusions make people feel bigger than themselves and empowered (in a false way).

Qbers feel unique and special with a (false) sense of belonging with their new clique. As with any cult, though, at some point, cultists start to disconnect from their normal way of life, from normal friends and relationships, and even from society.

We’ve seen how Qbers view non-Qbers on this forum as no enlightened, stupid, and even as a threat to their Q cult’s identity. Non-Qbers are viewed as the enemy.

Alignment with “Q” has screwed up lots of things and lots of people. The depths of the Q cult are deep and dark.

Seriously hope you can get your wife back to the other side.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
So sorry your relationship is deteriorating when it should be strong in the middle of a pandemic. And to think many of the problems are due to the conspiracy-driven Q cult. The Q involvement is a very serious psychological attachment, thus making disattachment very difficult.

Cult addiction becomes a way of life for these folks and eventually leads to dysfunctional behavior. Q’s dogma becomes their belief system and identity. The Q hypotism, illusions, delusions make people feel bigger than themselves and empowered (in a false way).

Qbers feel unique and special with a (false) sense of belonging with their new clique. As with any cult, though, at some point, cultists start to disconnect from their normal way of life, from normal friends and relationships, and even from society.

We’ve seen how Qbers view non-Qbers on this forum as no enlightened, stupid, and even as a threat to their Q cult’s identity. Non-Qbers are viewed as the enemy.

Alignment with “Q” has screwed up lots of things and lots of people. The depths of the Q cult are deep and dark.

Seriously hope you can get your wife back to the other side.

Excellent Post!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Now that we know that Q was a CIA Psyop, it all seem to make sense.

Could you please elaborate on how it is that we "know" Q was/is a CIA "psyop?"

Is it the same way that some people seem to "know" that Trump still has the nuclear launch codes?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

162 members (673, 450yukon, 06hunter59, 2ndwind, 10Glocks, 69sportfury, 20 invisible), 1,332 guests, and 1,054 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,976
Posts18,519,871
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.