-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 17 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 16 17
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The Woke Women's Couchbound Kchunt Knitting Circle,is in FULL swing...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fascinatingly HILARIOUS,that the Insecurities are so deeply rooted,so as to rate "signs". Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

'Nother "slow" day here,but Do Nothing Whining Kchunts will be pilfering pixels,as they try to "live" vicariously. Google as you MUST and nod pencils necks,now that you can say you've "seen" one. Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Bless your poor poor(literally) Hissy Fitting hearts,you are a "hard charging" "rugged" lot of twats.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...........................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by PA_Bob
Originally Posted by goalie
OK, I'm the OP. You can easily see I've been here a long time, but don't post a whole lot. Big Stick is a menace and needs to go away. Otherwise, you all need to get a life and grow the phuuck up. Thanks for the very few, and I mean minimal, helpful posts.

My apologies OP.

Serious reply: as stated, my 45/70 has done well with irons and a Leupold 2.5x fixed in about the exact conditions you described. I've also used a 1.5-8x Vortex Razor HD with a #4 type reticle in the woods and love it. Same goes for a fixed 4.75x Weaver.

Thanks, that's a +2 for looking at Vortex.

I went and shot the 45/70 yesterday after the WWG happy tune kit install.

That 2.75 Leupold really, really fits a lever gun.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

OK, I'm the OP. You can easily see I've been here a long time, but don't post a whole lot. Big Stick is a menace and needs to go away. Otherwise, you all need to get a life and grow the phuuck up. Thanks for the very few, and I mean minimal, helpful posts.

My apologies OP.

Serious reply: as stated, my 45/70 has done well with irons and a Leupold 2.5x fixed in about the exact conditions you described. I've also used a 1.5-8x Vortex Razor HD with a #4 type reticle in the woods and love it. Same goes for a fixed 4.75x Weaver.

Thanks, that's a +2 for looking at Vortex.

I went and shot the 45/70 yesterday after the WWG happy tune kit install.

That 2.75 Leupold really, really fits a lever gun.

Hoalie,

Which Reupold "2.75" are you TRYING to "talk" about...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You should build a sign with shaking Retard Writing,to help you along. Now in regards to scopes that actually do exist,the Reupold 2.5x is a steaming piece of fhuqking schit,if only because they do not track,repeat or hold zero. Fortunately for you,Imagintion and Pretend are free,so it'll be "awesome" for you and your "demanding" 4 rounds a decade "requirements". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for TRYING though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
2.5x Leupold

The weaver 4.75x was on my mind.

I'm sure the stuff I've killed with that scope wishes I would have used something different. It's held zero for years, and I've got other scopes for dialing. (I can just see you dialing between the OPs 15-150yd requirements)

Granted, I don't throw my stuff in the creek either, since my IQ is >70.........

Last edited by goalie; 01/22/21.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Truly... he has got to be one of the most obnoxious and just mean people on the planet...

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went"
Will Rogers
IC B2

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
I may be in the market for a scope for a large bore (358 Win to 45-70) type rifle for yardages from 15-150 yards. WT deer, trappy creek bottoms surrounded by open fields. What happened to the 2-7x and 1-6x scopes? Should I pretend to be tacticool for this? Nothing like a mil-dot for a .358 Win using cast boolits at 75 yards.....

Leupold 1.5x5.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I may be in the market for a scope for a large bore (358 Win to 45-70) type rifle for yardages from 15-150 yards. WT deer, trappy creek bottoms surrounded by open fields. What happened to the 2-7x and 1-6x scopes? Should I pretend to be tacticool for this? Nothing like a mil-dot for a .358 Win using cast boolits at 75 yards.....

Plenty of low powered options out there.

Leupold still making 2-7x and even some lower power options than that.

Also do a wtb ad. Bushnell built Elites in 1.75-6x as well as 2-7x.

Leupold has/had 1.75-6x. Still have the 2.5-8x option as well.

Probably others out there as well, those are just off of the top of my head

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sushi and ABBA,

Don't be too hard on Hoalie,as she is simply a Retarded Whining CLUELESS Window Licking Brokedick Fhuqk,doing her BEST. Of course,that is the ONLY reason it's soooooooo very fhuqking reliably HILARIOUS,to grant her slack on the rope. Hint. LAUGHING!

She nearly "has" (3) scopes and can almost "remember" some of their "particulars",other than magnification and ocular sizing! Hint. LAUGHING!

(4) shots a year,is a LOT of shooting for her,but fortunately,Imagination and Pretend are free,so she can "afford" to "contribute"...the "lucky" kchunt. She'll "brazenly" put her Palsy to paper and extoll her Retardation,while waxing eloquent upon her exceptionally WELL founded Insecurities and lamenting that she can't afford a camera. Then she'll PROVE it! In summation,it is a rather fhuqking MAGNIFICENT Melting Snowflake Routine(which is assuedly NO fhuqking "act"),frosted copiously with Hurt Feeler Reports and the never ending tug at heart strings to "justify" her being a "Victim". Pretty fhuqking EPIC display of Drooling Dumbfhuqktitude! Hint. LAUGHING!

Add the fact,that actually going Outdoors deeply traumatizes her too(there's weather out there) and the stage is set for The Never Ending Whine,in that High Pitched Nasal precipice,only she can reach. Personally,I find it rather fhuqking soothing and look forward to it. Hint. Laughing!

The only "moves" left to her,are to plagiarize and obliviously extoll how Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. She's powerless to do anything other than to try and hitch a ride on coat tails and follow suit,despite her proclamations to the opposite. I enjoy that she "brandishes" fhuqking STUPIDITY,like it's a "choice" or an "advantage",as she sulks in the corner sucking her quivering thumb building signs. Very "powerful" stuff,though she couldn't "critique" a glass of water by herself. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Now if only in fairness,the only thing she could power up to "throw",is yet another Hissy Fit and I reckon she could do so both wet and dry,after a "life" of practice. Pardon the Reupold 2.5x being a colossal piece of steaming schit,as a bullet steering device goes. You might wanna fasten your seatbelt,as more Splendid Pixels are on the way. Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

Bless your heart.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Where are these fricking deer that stand around and let you dial? In other parts of the country do they stop long enough for you to focus in on the particular hair you wish to hit and then dial it in?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Where are these fricking deer that stand around and let you dial? In other parts of the country do they stop long enough for you to pull the rifle out of the creek, focus in on the particular hair you wish to hit and then dial it in?

I fixed it for ya.....

laugh

IC B3

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Where are these fricking deer that stand around and let you dial? In other parts of the country do they stop long enough for you to focus in on the particular hair you wish to hit and then dial it in?

In a lot of circumstances...they sure do.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

JoanBobs,

I'll let you in on a little "secret",in that there's an etched reticle on a lineal scale,which just "happens" to align erector graduations,"hidden" within the Ocular. It takes as "long" to look through it,as anything else. Read that again. Now one more fhuqking time. Nod your pencil neck like you "understand". Hint. LAUGHING!

So the astute have zero problem literally connecting dots,while you "get" to bask in The Sweet "Satisfactions" that are your's,in being too Fhuqking STUPID to simply do same. It's an "unfair" "advantage",that your Stupidity is no "act"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Now to REALLY knock it out of The Park,cite the Piece Of Fhuqking Schit Rifle you are crying about,along with it's projectile,zero range and velocity,if only to grant you more opportunity to Lick Windows. For The ULTIMATE in humor,dangle a picture of said Piece Of Schit. Dare ya'! Read that again. Now one more fhuqking time. Nod your pencil neck like you "understand". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart though,for doing your VERY best.

Hint.

LAUGHING!....................

Hopefully,Hoalie's countless and exceptionally WELL founded Insecurities,will trigger yet another involuntary reaction by her.as she conteplates her next sign. Hint. LAUGHING!

Oooooooooopsie!!! Too fhuqking late!

Fortunately for her,Imagination and Pretend are free,so she can "afford" to "contribute"...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint. LAUGHING!

Pardon The Splendid Pixels. HINT.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!....................

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Big Stick

JoanBobs,

I'll let you in on a little "secret",in that there's an etched reticle on a lineal scale,which just "happens" to align erector graduations,"hidden" within the Ocular. It takes as "long" to look through it,as anything else. Read that again. Now one more fhuqking time. Nod your pencil neck like you "understand". Hint. LAUGHING!

So the astute have zero problem literally connecting dots,while you "get" to bask in The Sweet "Satisfactions" that are your's,in being too Fhuqking STUPID to simply do same. It's an "unfair" "advantage",that your Stupidity is no "act"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Now to REALLY knock it out of The Park,cite the Piece Of Fhuqking Schit Rifle you are crying about,along with it's projectile,zero range and velocity,if only to grant you more opportunity to Lick Windows. For The ULTIMATE in humor,dangle a picture of said Piece Of Schit. Dare ya'! Read that again. Now one more fhuqking time. Nod your pencil neck like you "understand". Hint. LAUGHING!

Hint.

Hopefully,Hoalie's countless and exceptionally WELL founded Insecurities,will trigger yet another involuntary reaction by her.as she conteplates her next sign. Hint. LAUGHING!

Fortunately for her,Imagination and Pretend are free,so she can "afford" to "contribute"...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint. LAUGHING!

Larry, when are you going to tell us about your favorite suicide story.

Or about what your dad did to become a registered sex offender.

Gonna take your grand son to see him anytime soon?

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by liliysdad

In a lot of circumstances...they sure do.

Well, considering the context of: "I may be in the market for a scope for a large bore (358 Win to 45-70) type rifle for yardages from 15-150 yards."

One's gotta ask why do ya need to dial?

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D

eek

Unless you're driving around in a truck doing drive by shootings like an LA gang member, there is plenty of time out west. Or you just use the lines on your reticle that correspond with your drop.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gitem_12

Daaaaaamn, that'll leave a mark

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'223,

You've a VERY "unfair" advantage,in that you ACTUALLY fhuqking shoot. Hint.(grin)

It'll only come as a "SURPRISE!" to them that don't,that the middle remains the middle and that distance,headstamp,velocity and/or projectile...make less than ZERO fhuqks. That one RELIABLY stumps The Do Nothing Gang. Them constants,along with the mechanical fortitude that zero retention,tracking and repeats are a Reality,as opposed to conjured Delusions,really spins Fhuqktards' heads. Hint.(laughing)

As you certainly know,it is mundane and blasse' at BEST,to simply thread needles as per whim,regardless of those rifle particulars. It'll "SURPRISE!" Window Lickers more than a smidge,that bore size just happens to be moot in the equation also. Not that Hoalie ain't doing her VERY best,with her versions of "means","abilities" and "comprehension",but it's tough to purchase a box of "83 Yard ONLY Ammo". That despite her MAGNIFICENT run to make her Retardation "fashionable" and turn a scope into the same STUPID fhuqking notion. Hint.(grin)

'Course the "Hard Chargers" that "know" and "do" as "much" as her,almost have a handle on magnification and ocular sizing. ALMOST. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Bless her poor poor(literally) Drooling Brokedick heart.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

You KNOW how she loves pictures!!!!!

Fhuqking LAUGHING!

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by gitem_12

Daaaaaamn, that'll leave a mark

Problem is, he's too damned stupid to "connect all the dots"""

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

JoanBobs,

Hint.

Sorry, I only speak English. I don’t speak dwarf.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
'",but it's tough to purchase a box of "83 Yard ONLY Ammo"

LOL

Page 11 of 17 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

534 members (01Foreman400, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 1234, 64 invisible), 2,454 guests, and 1,168 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,315
Posts18,487,306
Members73,968
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.