Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
When the National Guard was told to hand over their magazines, were they wrong to do so?
Who ordered it?
Did that person have authority to do so?

Given how they were treated. Did they err?

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
GB1

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
No

doesn't matter

Probably

The garage thing? Not the worst thing to happen to infantry

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Our daughter is in the UT Nat Guard. She was released from the callup yesterday. She said they were each issued 300 rounds. She said that they were sweating whether they would be required to use them against Americans. As it happened, the protests where she was consisted of fewer than 20 people.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Our daughter is in the UT Nat Guard. She was released from the callup yesterday. She said they were each issued 300 rounds. She said that they were sweating whether they would be required to use them against Americans. As it happened, the protests where she was consisted of fewer than 20 people.

Damn, do you think she would have?

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I wanna know how long D.C. is going to continue putting them through hell for their stupid false narrative.

How long?

When is the barriers and razor wire war zone going to be taken down?

I frankly think the NG is on the wrong side of the fence. They ought to be outside the war zone encampment, keeping the criminals inside of it.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

I’m not up on UCMJ, but that would’ve been a lawful order?
Sworn to in their oath of enlistment

But they were deputized at Capitol police.

Im over my head here but I was just intrigued

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
I wanna know how long CHINEY is going to continue putting them through hell.

I frankly think the NG is on the wrong side of the fence. They ought to be outside the war zone encampment, keeping the criminals inside of it.
wink

Yep.

May be just getting them primed mentally.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/22/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Did she question any of her buds as to whether they would carry out orders to kill civilians vs defend the US from all enemies foreign and domestic such as traitors like Biden and Piglosi?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
300 rounds?!?

I got more than that rattling around the floor of my pickup.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
They missed a fine opportunity to take some criminals into custody until they could be charged with treason. I wouldn't say they erred, just that they missed an opportunity to do some actual good, in accordance with the oath that each member took. I can't hold them accountable for being order-following cowards who can't think for themselves, nor come up with a set of personal principles. That's pretty much all of America.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
I figured they called them up because it was the only way to get some people at the inauguration. It's chilling to think they actually considered whether or not they would shoot protesters. I would think there would be nothing to consider especially of you were from a conservative state or background unless someone was shooting at you first.

Look at the military members sentenced to hard time for shooting foreign civilians during a war. Makes one wonder how they could even consider shooting American's. Although I doubt anything will ever happen to the law enforcement person that killed the unarmed protester at the capital.

No one will ever be held accountable for chasing Levoy into an L ambush and then shooting him in the back while his hands were in the air. This is the duplicitous justice system we have today. The government gets away with murdering unarmed conservatives yet they get their feet held to the fire for killing armed leftists.

Bb

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

Glad that she didn't have to find out...

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
C
CBB Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Amazed it was even a question? Orders are order but wtf? I've been. Worried about this scenario for a while.

Would any active military turn their weapons on American Civilians

Hunt...
M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by CBB

Amazed it was even a question? Orders are order but wtf? I've been. Worried about this scenario for a while.

Pretty obvious that they would.

Read Rock Chuck's post.

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Would have had the same effect as the Boston Massacre.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
Originally Posted by CBB

Pretty obvious that they would.

Read Rock Chuck's post.

Yes, they would have followed orders.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by slumlord

I’m not up on UCMJ, but that would’ve been a lawful order?
Sworn to in their oath of enlistment

But they were deputized at Capitol police.

Im over my head here but I was just intrigued
I wasn't clear. This was at the UT state capitol, not WDC.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Any one happen to notice where Trump invited Nat, Guard troops to stay in his Hotel . The dems are making the troop s sleep in parking garages in the dead of winter.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Hesp
Any one happen to notice where Trump invited Nat, Guard troops to stay in his Hotel . The dems are making the troop s sleep in parking garages in the dead of winter.

the difference in a man that loves America and Americans, and the scum that rule our country now.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
300 rounds?!?

I got more than that rattling around the floor of my pickup.

It's more than I had on me in loaded magazines as a combat load.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

737 members (10Glocks, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 1234, 10ring1, 75 invisible), 2,925 guests, and 1,535 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,737
Posts18,475,977
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.