Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Starman

When I sent my Christensen Arms Mesa back for failure to eject, they told me right up front that they'd turn it around very quickly and they did.

Hey that's not bad, unlike the smith that thinks hes
really schit hot but delivered a rather expensive
M98 custom that the owner discovered wouldn't
feed rounds during the course of African safari...
but I heard the cosmetic appearance of the rig
was exceptional... 😂

I'd be frustratd about your Howa clone
but I wouldn't have cause to be livered.

Anyone who goes on a hunt w/ an unproven rifle deserves to be baboon raped. Slap a SWFA scope on a Tikka and practice, practice, practice. You are welcome.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
GB1

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Here is the email I just sent them. I have made some minor modifications to get past our profanity filters. I decided not to post the entire email string. Should anyone have legitimate doubts as to the veracity of my claims, I can post the string, but it won't reflect anything different from my summary.

As always I welcome any and all feedback. Don't care if you call me a whiny cundt.

Daniel:

I am going to level with you. Initially I was disappointed in Nosler over this. Now I am pissed. If you review the email string you will see a chain of failures on your part. I'll delineate those failures. "You" means Nosler.

1. You failed to execute proper manufacturing of the rifle
2. You failed to exercise the level of QC that would have trapped the error at the manufacturing facility.
3. When you sent the email that authorized the return of the defective rifle, you told me you'd email me when you got it. You did not email me when you got it. I had to nudge you for that info.
4. When I asked for an estimate of turn around time you said you'd soon know and implied you'd communicate that to me. You did not communicate that to me. I had to nudge you twice to get you to tell me that it was a bad barrel that would have to be replaced.
5. After not hearing from you for roughly 2 months, I messaged you to check on my gun. At that point you told me it should be ready by the end of December. Here we are 3 weeks beyond the end of December, and I haven't heard anything. We are running up on nearly 5 months of the rifle being back in your hands.

I am well aware that we are in unusual times due to Covid and the rush on guns. When I sent my Christensen Arms Mesa back for failure to eject, they told me right up front that they'd turn it around very quickly and they did. When I had to send my Remington 700 HS Precision back for a cracked stock and failure to feed they told me it would take about 12 weeks. I knew what to expect. I got the gun back in about 11 weeks, and I didn't burden them with any communication in the interim. Both of those were during Covid and the rush on guns. Hell, Remington did that with one foot in the corporate grave.

From my seat you have issues. You are certainly mismanaging communications. You may be trying to placate me by telling me it will be ready soon. Nobody likes to be bullschidt. You may be overwhelmed. If that's the case you should have told me right up front. You may just be really bad at customer service. Whatever the reason, you have me utterly disgusted at the gagglefugk that has been this gun purchase and repair.

Put yourself in my shoes. I have been a lifelong Nosler bullet fan and a recent Nosler brass convert. I have trusted the best hunts of my life to your bullets. It was that confidence that led me to "treat myself" to a Nosler rifle. What am I supposed to think?

Nosler has lost me. I just placed a heavy order with Swift. There is nothing your Accubonds and Partitions will do that their Sciroccos and A-Frames won't do. At this point I don't care what you do with the rifle. If and when I get it back, I am going to sell it, and I honestly don't care if I get it back at all. If you'd like, you are welcome to hang it in your office as a reminder of how not to treat a customer. I want nothing to do with Nosler anymore. You've lost my trust.

I'll close out by telling you this is going to be an ugly divorce. I participate in a large number of internet discussion forums, to include your own Nosler Forum. A copy and paste of this email string is going to be posted on all of them so that consumers can get a glimpse of what Nosler has become.

Really Pissed,
Paul

You had me at "rifle". Stopped reading after that. Why would anyone waste their hard earned money on one of those POS? I was all prepared to suggest SPS for bullets and quit whining because partitions cost too much at the stores. SPS... Long live SPS...

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by horse1
Originally Posted by SKane

There is nothing your Accubonds and Partitions will do that their Sciroccos and A-Frames won't do.

Based on my experiences with the SII's in multiple rifles/chamberings, there is one thing the AB's and Partitions will do that the S-II's generally haven't (for me). whistle whistle

I'm not making excuses for them, but I'm guessing they contract the rifle stuff?

Educate me brother!

Neither Scirocco nor Scirocco II possess easy to obtain accuracy attributes. I tried the .277 and .308 Sic's in several rifles that are accurate with multiple other projectiles yet those rifles seemed to reject the Sic's vehemently.

Prezactly this. They (SII) hated all otherwise accurate rifles I tried them in (.243, 270, 280 and 7SAUM) .
About the only thing they didn't do to offend is kick my dog.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Call out threads never go as intended 😂🤪🤘🏻

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

IC B2

L
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
L

Re: Might buy a new Remington 700 - what to look out for [Re: SDblackhills]#1569313823 minutes ago
Online Content
PaulBarnard
Campfire 'Bwana

Metairie, LA
I don't know that there are any common problems that could be detected with a cursory examination. If the shop will let you cycle some ammo, that could help a little. It seems fairly common, among a number of manufacturers, for there to be chambering, extraction and ejection issues. 3 of my last three rifles had such problems.

Seems to be a trend.....

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SKane

Prezactly this. They (SII) hated all otherwise accurate rifles I tried them in (.243, 270, 280 and 7SAUM) .
About the only thing they didn't do to offend is kick my dog.

I appreciate the info. I got my first shipment of Swift in yesterday. Fortunately I don't need precision in these applications. I'd like to be able to get precision out of the 224 S2, but I have TMKs and TGKs for that if I can't. Nosler has no alternative for the 312 100 grain bullet. I know from previous experience that the 240g 429 bullet works like a charm. The bottom line is that I will lose nothing in my divorce with Nosler. I can't help but think if Nosler will allow an abysmal level of manufacturing quality, quality control and customer service in their rifles, they'll allow it in their bullets too.

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
I didn't finish reading the entire thread, so I apologize if I say something that's already been said. Op, it's unfortunate the customer service you are not receiving in reference to your rifle. But as they say never but a burger from a chicken joint and never buy chicken from a burger joint.

In the past several months since the co vid began most any business I've called for customer service regardless if it is local or out of state, big or small business, getting someone on the phone has been much more difficult than prior to co vid.

I know Nosler is not the only game in town but the only bullets I load in my big game rifles are Nosler bullets, and am well satisfied.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by MadMooner
I'm starting to think there are three levels of QC in the firearms business.

Pass / Fail / and Send to Lousianna....

Hahahaha!

I am MAGA.
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
My hunting partner recently bought a new Nosler rifle in 28 Nosler. We tried every possible factory load in it. Most stuff shot 2.5 MOA, best was 2 MOA.
I tried a few handloads with known good loads using 180 Bergers. Same story.

I tore it apart. There was a dollop of bedding material the size of a dime under the barrel shank, big voids under receiver. Epoxy was binding up the guard screws. I drilled out the epoxy in the pillars and tried again. Went to 1. 5 MOA rifle. It went down the road. Very disappointing to see the shoddy workmanship on that gun

NRA Benefactor Member

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by overmax
I didn't finish reading the entire thread, so I apologize if I say something that's already been said. Op, it's unfortunate the customer service you are not receiving in reference to your rifle. But as they say never but a burger from a chicken joint and never buy chicken from a burger joint.

In the past several months since the co vid began most any business I've called for customer service regardless if it is local or out of state, big or small business, getting someone on the phone has been much more difficult than prior to co vid.

I know Nosler is not the only game in town but the only bullets I load in my big game rifles are Nosler bullets, and am well satisfied.

So, is it the Winchester ammo I'm not supposed to buy, or the Winchester rifles? What about Remington? It's hard to figure out which is the chicken and which is the burger.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BigDave39355

It didn't catch me by surprise, in fact I'd say it's gone exactly as expected. This is from the OP "As always I welcome any and all feedback. Don't care if you call me a whiny cundt."

There are always those that enter into a thread for the sole purpose of trying to make it go in a direction other than intended. They are rarely clever, and small penises are a sad fact of life. Some sincerely believe it was the wrong approach. I am happy to hear from them, but unmoved.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by dennisinaz
Went to 1. 5 MOA rifle. It went down the road.
I spoke of this earlier in this thread. It's the primary reason I buy few used guns.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

It didn't catch me by surprise, in fact I'd say it's gone exactly as expected. This is from the OP "As always I welcome any and all feedback. Don't care if you call me a whiny cundt."

There are always those that enter into a thread for the sole purpose of trying to make it go in a direction other than intended. They are rarely clever, and small penises are a sad fact of life. Some sincerely believe it was the wrong approach. I am happy to hear from them, but unmoved.

Hahaha! Meow!

I am MAGA.
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Haven't read the whole thread but from people I know that have bought a nosler rifle, they have been disappointed. Better to have a custom made in that caliber if that's what you want.

Kent

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I've had several rifles that wouldn't shoot, 3 were customs. I started buying Tikkas and the headaches went away. My buddy bought a Tikka after seeing my luck and it wouldn't shoot. After fighting it for two years, he finally took that piece of schit Leupold off it and it instantly shot bugholes. Live and learn.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Hahaha! Meow!

+1 to the meow.

This dude seems clueless as he continues to gripe about any rifle he's ever owned. He is the common denominator in all cases. If you comment and try to help he has ready responses as to why you are dumb if you doesn't agree with his assessment. The only time he seems to be happy is when he's clothed in Spandex and on a bike or in a kayak. Then he likes to make everyone think that he's on top of his game. Very predictable.

I'm not saying this to defend the fact that I own a Model 48 rifle in 280AI that is a very good shooter with both factory ammo and my hand loads. Maybe I just got lucky..?? It just gets tiresome listening to him running down any rifle and the company that made it that doesn't perform well in his mind. His more than snarky contact with Nosler show his true form when he's not trying to impress the world. He needs to learn that honey attracts bees, and he needs to totally can his standard approach here and with outside company contacts he makes to vent his issues. But that would probably affect the length of his penis too, in his mind, since he seems to be fixated on that issue regularly.

Ye gads...!!!!!

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BayouRover

It just gets tiresome listening to him running down any rifle that doesn't perform well in his mind.

Your crush on me is cute. In my mind LOL.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
#SpandexIsRidingUpMyCrack

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by BayouRover

It just gets tiresome listening to him running down any rifle that doesn't perform well in his mind.

Your crush on me is cute. In my mind LOL.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

More of the same.predictable attitude. In fact I wouldn't walk across the street if... I'll let you finish the rest.

From the picture you posted, there is not doubt that you have a rifle that is a problem. I hope that you get it all resolved. However, your "I am God" attitude that you expressed to Noler would make a healthy donkey puke. An you expect undying support from everyone here and at Nosler? Give me a break and grow up. As you mature, penis length and who you can label as being gay to boost you ego will become less of an issue for you....

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

543 members (10Glocks, 160user, 01Foreman400, 06hunter59, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 72 invisible), 2,470 guests, and 1,137 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,701
Posts18,513,757
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.