-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Just like the Reichstag fire of 1933; coincidentally just after Hitler got into office, they now have an excuse to crack down on their enemies. Who says history doesn't repeat itself?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They know the people were cheated. Now they are scared of the people.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Esox357
Patriots need to focus on domestic tyrants!

Somebody gets it.

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Biden to focus on domestic terror

Needs to nuke Washington DC.... that would solve 99.9% of the problem!

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Start with Antifa and BLM

Not a chance. His political ambitions and partnership with the MSM necessitate a narrative that keeps the threat of Conservatives front & center.

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by whackem_stackem
You can thank Bush and Cheney for the patriot act, and Obama for reauthorizing it and Trump for reauthorizing again.
The so-called "Patriot Act" was bad news from Day One and I've always been against it regardless of Bush or Trump signing it.

Same here. I had it pegged as the end of our rights under the Constitution from day one, and took a lot of heat from SteveNo, Bob, and their henchmen here for it. Back then, those views got one ostracized and placed on something they called a KOTY list, or some such. Not sure of the spelling or what it stood for.

L
las Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by CCCC
Logic says that they are going to have to unscramble and prosecute the Antifa and BLM organizations first - plenty of terrorism and recent evidence there.

Whose logic, you right wing extremist? Why the hell would they target their own tools?

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
The American Inquisition against heretical conservatives is just beginning.

L.W.

Yep. They want to label us, charge us, disarm us, and silence us. 😡.

America as we know it is dead or dieing.

Welcome to their version of Communist Californification.

So much for all their hypocritical talk of peace & “healing”

I say Fugg em all.

I think the order is label, silence, disarm, and after that, history say's they will skip the "charge" part, because that implied due process.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Domestic terrorism is just another Big Lie talking point that the Propaganda Corps will hammer home to demonize anyone who doesn't march in lock step with Biden's "unity". A couple of false flag operations by Antifa troops (and they are a trained army) to prove that domestic terrorism is real and they can easily pass even more draconian surveillance laws. "Your papers" isn't funny anymore.

Real forces of evil have the Presidency and the Congress and the entire information conglomerate - broadcast and print media and internet sources - under their control. They have or will cow the Supreme Court into complicity or just pack it with their own people.

The three divisions of government built into the Constitution to provide checks and balances on the power of each other are now or soon will be under one rule. An informed and outraged public is a pipe dream anymore. Well, outraged, yes - against those evil "domestic terrorists".

The police and military will follow orders just as police and militaries have done for millenia. As Mao said, "power comes out of the barrel of a gun" and they have lots and lots of guns, plus armored vehicles and spy satellites and drones and organization. Unlike domestic terrorists they will suffer no consequences for using all of those indiscriminately and in fact will be labeled as heroes by the Propaganda Corps for doing so.

I want to hold out hope but I fear more and more we really are seeing firsthand Germany in 1934 and then East Germany after WWII, Russia and the Soviet Union after WWI, China in 1949 - pick your totalitarian police state.

Most folks' lives will go on fairly normally, same as they did in the aforementioned places and times.. People have to eat so farmers will grow food, stores will sell things, children will be born and schooled indoctrinated. But there will be tribunals under "emergency powers to combat the insurgency", shit like that. Employers and neighbors will knuckle under, no one wants to have their business closed or their bank account locked. "Did you hear about Mr. Wilson? They came and took him away this morning for domestic terrorism! Can you believe it? He was such a quiet, friendly guy. But I just knew there was something funny about him. That's why I reported him..."

I want to hold out hope but I fear we are going to be faced with two choices. Do what millions of Germans and Chinese and Russians have done and try to provide for your loved ones while keeping silent and staying under the radar, or make up your mind to die a good death.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Start with Antifa and BLM

You a funny guy. Not in our lifetime.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
The American Inquisition against heretical conservatives is just beginning.

L.W.

Yep. They want to label us, charge us, disarm us, and silence us. 😡.

America as we know it is dead or dieing.

Welcome to their version of Communist Californification.

So much for all their hypocritical talk of peace & “healing”

I say Fugg em all.

I think the order is label, silence, disarm, and after that, history say's they will skip the "charge" part, because that implied due process.

Agreed. As I said, Fugg the Commie bastards. The Chicom and Russian Govt don’t have schitt on the DemonRats.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 22250rem
Just like the Reichstag fire of 1933; coincidentally just after Hitler got into office, they now have an excuse to crack down on their enemies. Who says history doesn't repeat itself?

You know what, That's a very interesting comparison.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
They are going to be chasing their tails, and ghosts....

Its a lot like the whole White Supremacy thing.

Bring me a White Supremacist. I want to meet him....

I want to ask where I can sign up, and do they go to meetings, or what?

White Supremacy is a thought process, with no action to back it up. It will require the Thought Police....and re-education...which is when the real scary stuff starts....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Buck Fiden.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I’ve often thought that we’re watching the destruction of the Weimar Republic of Germany repeat itself in this country.
Between the number of idiots who don’t know history, the number of idiots who can’t tell fascism from freedom, and a “news” media that refuses to report what’s really happening, we’re following the tracks right into a dictatorship.
I often wondered how the average German, s well educated people, could fall into the trap of Nazi leadership.
Now I understand. The only thing lacking in this country is the economic collapse to unite the idiots against the “enemy”, and we’re nearly there.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
I’ve often thought that we’re watching the destruction of the Weimar Republic of Germany repeat itself in this country.
Between the number of idiots who don’t know history, the number of idiots who can’t tell fascism from freedom, and a “news” media that refuses to report what’s really happening, we’re following the tracks right into a dictatorship.
I often wondered how the average German, s well educated people, could fall into the trap of Nazi leadership.
Now I understand. The only thing lacking in this country is the economic collapse to unite the idiots against the “enemy”, and we’re nearly there.
7mm

I fear you may be correct.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ingwe
They are going to be chasing their tails, and ghosts....

They don't care; it keeps the narrative going & justifies keeping the fence up in DC & they'll waste a lot of money & keep themselves in the MSM.

But, almost undoubtedly, there will be a significant number of manufactured incidents to keep up the façade.

MM

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Exactly........ This comparison with Germany in the 20's and early 30's was explained to me circa 1967-68 by old German guys who had been there, seen it, and got out because they had relatives here. They predicted that this was the way America might someday be conquered. Not by a huge, bloody war, but from within. As soon as the "scum", (as they called them), get into power, they just change all the rules & laws to suit themselves and to destroy all opposition. It's easy when you control the government and media and it's all completely legal because you get to make the rules. But I was a teenage know-it-all back then and I dismissed those guys as paranoid old men. Because that stuff will never be allowed to happen in America, right? Even back in the 1960's some of those guys didn't like what they were hearing from some American politicians. They'd be spinning in their graves if they could see America today.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
He means the straight white male.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
A couple of false flag operations by Antifa troops (and they are a trained army) to prove that domestic terrorism is real and they can easily pass even more draconian surveillance laws.
Employers and neighbors will knuckle under, no one wants to have their business closed or their bank account locked. "Did you hear about Mr. Wilson? They came and took him away this morning for domestic terrorism! Can you believe it? He was such a quiet, friendly guy.

I want to hold out hope but I fear we are going to be faced with two choices.

I think this is their blueprint for the banning of AR/15s and registration of all remaining firearms.
I honestly believe some kind of shocking mass casualty shooting is on the horizon. Something unthinkable, to shock Joe Public into supporting draconian gun control.
There are still too many “bitter clingers” who would remember a free America without government surveillance who will try to resist.
But if you can turn neighbor against neighbor and children against parents...
Door to door confiscation isn’t really necessary if you can justify support for economic blackmail and public spying against political enemies.
Once upon a time, Americans were a little too educated in freedom to fall for this. But the product of an education system rooted in communism over the past few decades has warped the minds of kids (whose or who’s blush) parents were too busy to bother teaching them!
Witness the fear of the current “scamdemic” and tell me that fear is not the primary weapon.
They’re purposefully manipulating people into counting on the government to save them.
All you need is a dumbed down population and the right boogieman, and you’ve got everybody by the short hairs.
Remember, their main objective is to control everything.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

496 members (260Remguy, 1minute, 257 roberts, 1badf350, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 56 invisible), 2,413 guests, and 1,223 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,424
Posts18,489,150
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.