Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by steve4102

Did you forget that election are rigged, and our votes no longer count.

You're a dope.

And you've never learned that insults aren't arguments, nor are they evidence of anything but your own possible inferiority.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
You're a dope.
He is not a dope. We saw what happened.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
does it even matter any more??

as the public, we need to throw them all out of office and start over...

That is what the Supreme Court should have done with this last election and made them start over...
while stopping mail in voting and having each station under video for each ballot that was counted...

And there are a bunch of democRATS who are still trying to impeach Trump after he's out of office, that ought to have a 25th Amendment
invoked on them, like they plan on doing to Biden eventually....and put them in memory care units...

Pelosi, Chuck U. " Erection" Schumer, Nadler..etc... plenty more need to be locked up in a looney bin, for not living in the real world...

Adam Schitt who needs to be locked up in a looney bin for being a lying A Whole...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If the vote in the Senate is to impeach and the vote is to convict to their claim he commited a crime then a martyr has been born. At least 75 million people will have been disenfranchised and told we voted for a criminal. That will not set well with the Trump supporters. Maybe then we can rebuild the republican party from the ground up. As a martyr Donald Trump's true legacy has been born.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Bristoe
There won't be a 3rd party spinning off from the GOP. The GOP will fade to nothing and another 2nd party will result as a split between the Democrats.

I think you are spot on with that assessment.

It seems that whenever one or another party heads to the fringes the other takes the center ground. I hope the current party in power stays more towards that center with what they do over the next few years, and doesn’t make a true swing to the hard left. The sky hasn’t fallen yet, although it got close in one way on 1/6.

By the way I think if an individual at the insurrection of the 6th. Made it close enough to the Capitol to touch it they should be facing a federal charge.

Grandpa fought Fascists in WWII, Dad fought Communists in Vietnam. - American is meant for the middle.
IC B2

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Congress will impeach and convict DJT but they are really sending a message to we the people, Trumps just the posterchild They are telling constitutional conservatives,(like Hawley) not to muddy their waters,, They will not only sacrifice them but will come after YOU and ME

I AM AMERICA!
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
The OP asked for a prediction.

My prediction is that five Republican senators will vote to convict. That means acquittal.

Acquittal will help the Trump brand.

BTW: The five will be senators whose next election is not until at least 2024.

Liiisa will vote to convict. If she decides to run for re-election, that race will occur in 2022.

But, 17 Rs will not vote for conviction. The separate vote to remove Trump’s SS protection or prevent running again, will not occur.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

You're a dope.

Yeah, Biden over coming a 650,000 vote deficit with mail in ballots to defeat Trump was legit. I guess the preservation of the Republican party is more important than the preservation of this nation for some on here.

E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
One incentive would be pics of them with kids and gays engaged in sex. Kinda how it goes half the time I would guess. Edk

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Romney will vote to convict, again.

IC B3

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

596 members (007FJ, 1936M71, 1Longbow, 1234, 1lessdog, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 58 invisible), 2,238 guests, and 1,193 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,659
Posts18,493,580
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.