Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
My girlfriend and I were in downtown Asheville on Thursday, having dinner at a nice restaurant. This was my Christmas present to her.
We were walking back to the car at 7:30, it was dark. Lots of people out on the sidewalk.

We were accosted by a homeless guy. I saw he had a big backpack and a duffel bag laying there at the doorway to a store that was closed. He was a black guy about 50 years old. This was a cold night, it was going down to 30 degrees this night.
He said "Sir, can you help me I am in a jam. I have to sleep out here and I haven't had any supper."

I talked to him for a few minutes. I asked him if he had a sleeping bag. He said no, he had some blankets, and he would put some pieces of cardboard down on the sidewalk to sleep on.
I gave him a $20 bill. And I said to him, "I bet you are going to buy some beer with that money, aren't you?"
He said "No sir I am not."

I said "Don't lie to me. Because if I was you, I would go buy a six pack right now."

He said "Let me tell you what I am going to do, sir. I am going to buy a big box of chicken wings. That store sells cheap cigarettes. They cost $3 a pack and I am going to buy 2 packs. Then I am going to buy a bottle of brandy."

GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Thanks dik.
You just made it harder for the rest of us to enjoy Assville.
Dumbchits like you are why you can't even sit in the park on Sunday in Asheville.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I gave $3 to one a few days ago in micky dees parking lot. Ended up getting his whole life story in 5 mins.

Young guy maybe 18-22 yrs old

He offered me a couple of oranges out of sack he’d just gotten from the foodbank.

Renegade scolded me like Vincent Vega did to Jules.

It was all good till he started telling about his ‘military service’ which was total bullsheitt. I wished I couldve left before the fake vet jive came out, I would’ve been content just meeting him as a common drifter. Dude had dreds that wouldve taken 3-4 years to grow.

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
All kidding aside, I see a guy with a homeless sign standing at the busiest intersection in Wisconsin. He is much cleaner than I am after I am done with a days work. He is not homeless. I have heard the going pay is about 15 bucks an hour cash.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I thought this was going to be a story about an epic and economical blow job.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
dude probably waited for you to leave and then called an uber on his iphone 10 to take him to his bitches crib to count the sucker money.

My diploma is a DD214
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

The investigative reporters name is Karen!, too funny

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I gave $5 dollars to a poor old black guy standing by the local Walgreens. He was trying to make it back home to Alabama for Christmas.

A week ago i asked him, "Back so soon".

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I'll tell you anything you want to hear if you hand me a free $20

I never will get over the number of people that fall for this schitt.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The Bible says we may be entertaining angels.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
As a young man, I took the train into New York City to meet a lunch date there. As I exited the train station, I was approached by a black man in his early 20s claiming to be fourteen years old, and asking for money so he can buy something to eat. I directed him to the nearby soup kitchen. He complained that the food there is inedible, and it's dangerous for a boy his age to be around all those homeless people. I told him I knew he wasn't fourteen, but he insisted he was. I then directed him to the nearby homeless shelter where he can get all sorts of social services, particularly if he's actually fourteen years old (which he clearly wasn't). Again, too dangerous for him, he said. Finally, I walked with him to the hotdog stand a few yards away and bought him two hotdogs.

Later that day, I saw him on those same steps (leading into the train station) counting a wad of bills large enough to choke a horse. Ninety percent of the time, these guys are scammers making an easy living for themselves.

F
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
F
I think I recognized one of the intersection beggars in a Weight Watchers meeting last week.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
You guys need ta stop giving these fuggs money....
Especially fugging large amounts...
Fuggs disappear when ya set em up like that for the day.

They need more time on the corner so I can roll by and pelt the fuggas with a good pattern of pennies.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by renegade50
You guys need ta stop giving these fuggs money....
Especially fugging large amounts...
Fuggs disappear when ya set em up like that for the day.

They need more time on the corner so I can roll by and pelt the fuggas with a good pattern of pennies.

at least throw baby carrots

Sheesh

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by slumlord

Maybe Varmintguy is actually a cyber angel, a ministering spirit sent to serve those that would inherit salvation. Uh oh, now what?

LOL
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
If you watch them long enough they will walk back to their car to eat or take a break and count money.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
There was a homeless guy standing outside a store I frequent often. Had a sighn that read, ' need money'. I was going to give him twenty dollars, but went in the store instead,and used the money towards some 22 ammo, and a hard to find RCBS shell holder for 45-70.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by slumlord

Maybe Varmintguy is actually a cyber angel, a ministering spirit sent to serve those that would inherit salvation. Uh oh, now what?

Angels don’t confound truth and attack humans with belligerent, baseless medication induced rants.

I’m not a partaker of strong drink, I see things others are missing.

Of the many spiritual gifts outlined in God’s Holy Word, He gave me the gift of discernment. grin

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
I thought this was going to be a story about an epic and economical blow job.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

627 members (12344mag, 06hunter59, 1234, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 1337Fungi, 65 invisible), 2,339 guests, and 1,165 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,770
Posts18,476,835
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.