Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Originally Posted by MTDan
Bristoe, am I obsessed? When something relevant to my profession is center-stage, and people here find no shortage of misinformation to post,is it obsessive to take part in the conversation?

So, you're a Medical "Technician" (MT), and my links of hard evidence are misinformation?

Thanks for the entertainment.....

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

GB1

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Bristoe, am I obsessed? When something relevant to my profession is center-stage, and people here find no shortage of misinformation to post,is it obsessive to take part in the conversation?

What are your credentials in immunology?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

This is his best video. 😄Every point was spot on.
The background music is something that I m surprised Fauci didn't use.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Read this update on the COVID-19 origins.
Our Tax Dollars

Bottom line: it appears that dangerously misguided research in Wuhan, funded by U.S. taxpayer dollars under the direction of Dr. Fauci, created the virus that is now plaguing the world. The research was allowed to continue by Dr. Fauci despite warnings from 200 prominent scientists that such research was exceedingly dangerous. It may be time to ask whether Dr. Fauci is in the right place at the right time.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by MM879
Our Tax Dollars

Bottom line: it appears that dangerously misguided research in Wuhan, funded by U.S. taxpayer dollars under the direction of Dr. Fauci, created the virus that is now plaguing the world. The research was allowed to continue by Dr. Fauci despite warnings from 200 prominent scientists that such research was exceedingly dangerous. It may be time to ask whether Dr. Fauci is in the right place at the right time.

Truth.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
MTDan, are you aware that Hydroxychloroquine is available OTC in Uganda for malaria and with a population of approximately 45 million they have had, when i last checked, about 120 deaths from C 19.

Tiawan uses it early and with a population of about the 43 million they had less than ten deaths. Iceland uses it early and has less than 10 deaths, iirc.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Our Tax Dollars

Truth.

The reason for the GOF testing was to develop a vaccine to combat the virus that the GOF testing developed.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by jaguartx
MTDan, are you aware that Hydroxychloroquine is available OTC in Uganda for malaria and with a population of approximately 45 million they have had, when i last checked, about 120 deaths from C 19.

Tiawan uses it early and with a population of about the 43 million they had less than ten deaths. Iceland uses it early and has less than 10 deaths, iirc.

Don't overload his brain, and chase him off.....I was saving that fact for later, but thanks for posting it.

Hey mr. MTDan, I wonder why they didn't conduct a study of Lupus patients presently on HCQ, to determine how many got CV-19.

Yeah, that would have blown the fraud to outer orbit too.

"He is far from Stupid"

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Bristoe, I don't have any credential in immunology, just immunology courses in med school. That's why I defer to immunologists/virologists on this issue. The IDSA agrees with me. I trust their expertise.

Jaguar, how effective do you think virus tracking in Uganda is? Am I to understand that you distrust our numbers, but think Uganda's are accurate? Really?.... The gold-standard of medical testing is the double blind placebo controlled trial. HCQ failed that measure. No amount of anecdotal evidence or conjecture will change that. Look at Elk's meta-analysis. It has been tested. It didn't work.

Elk, you call me a brown-shirt for believing the vaccine works, but Jag called the whole thing a Jewish conspiracy and not a word of objection. If your argument predisposes that everyone in a position of expertise is part of a grand conspiracy, you need a new argument.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
If your argument predisposes that everyone in a position of expertise is part of a grand conspiracy, you need a new argument.

Or maybe you should stop flooding threads about COVID with your opinions Every.Single.Time.

That might help.

IC B3

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Bristoe, I believe there's value in hearing opposing positions. I read interesting things people here throw at me. For example, Elk's study has me interested in Ivermectin. They haven't fundementally changed my opinions yet, but they might.

I accept that I could be totally wrong. Anyone who won't admit that is a fool. If I am wrong, I want to find the (real) evidence that I am and change my views accordingly. That's what reasonable people do.

I'm not posting here to antagonize you. I'm not honestly posting to convince you, as I doubt anything I could say would. I post here because I want my views challenged. Being forced to defend, or change, our views is how we grow. Otherwise we're no different than those clamoring for "safe-spaces."

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
If your argument predisposes that everyone in a position of expertise is part of a grand conspiracy, you need a new argument.

NIH lied.

CDC lied.

Entirety of government has lied.

FAKEci and Birdbrain lied.

The entirety of the media is owned by jews, and they have lied, and censored truth.

Their is hard evidence to prove ALL of the above.

CHECKMATE.

"He is far from Stupid"

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Elk, there is no reasoning with conspiracy theories and unabashed anti-semitism. The degree of hypocrisy you show calling me a brown-shirt for believing in data, while blaming some unseen Zioinist cabal for the nation's problems is astounding. It's almost impressive.

I don't think there's anything left for us to say to each other.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Bristoe, I believe there's value in hearing opposing positions. I read interesting things people here throw at me. For example, Elk's study has me interested in Ivermectin. They haven't fundementally changed my opinions yet, but they might.

I accept that I could be totally wrong. Anyone who won't admit that is a fool. If I am wrong, I want to find the (real) evidence that I am and change my views accordingly. That's what reasonable people do.

I'm not posting here to antagonize you. I'm not honestly posting to convince you, as I doubt anything I could say would. I post here because I want my views challenged. Being forced to defend, or change, our views is how we grow. Otherwise we're no different than those clamoring for "safe-spaces."
So you're an MD?

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Elk, there is no reasoning with conspiracy theories and unabashed anti-semitism. The degree of hypocrisy you show calling me a brown-shirt for believing in data, while blaming some unseen Zioinist cabal for the nation's problems is astounding. It's almost impressive.

I don't think there's anything left for us to say to each other.

I thought our hospitals were being overrun. You have time to fish?

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
Reasoning from the cheap seats:

Virus created in China, released to all corners via people not "conspiracy theorists". Its no big deal. Travel like normal.

Masks wont prevent the spread.

We must lock down everything except "essential businesses". Once we do this, we can open up the country.

Everyone needs to wear masks. We can open up more if everyone does this.

Most people will survive if they get it, but we need everyone to wear a mask, everywhere.

The vaccine is coming. The sooner everyone gets it, the sooner we can open up. Do it for the sake of everyone, sign this exemption waiver.

If you arent a conspiracy theorist or at least a doubting Thomas at this point, keep listening to the idiots in charge of this schitshow from day one.
PS leave the rest of us alone.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

So you're an MD?

Of course he's a doctor. That's why he came to an outdoor forum to hear opposing views on CV-19, instead of a medical group, who have standardized proven treatments, where he could learn from his fellow peers.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JamesJr
I took the first shot, and in about 2 1/2 weeks will take the second shot. As with anything else, there are "experts" on both sides of the argument, and both sides can present what might be considered a valid argument. I based my decision on the overwhelmingly number of "experts" who endorse taking the vaccine, over those who don't.

"Experts" is on my top 5 list of despised words used to manipulate a gullible, frightened public, along with "safe," "democracy," "community," and "health."

Show me some empirical data. Show me some qualifications and documented experience. Some talking head on the TV blowing smoke up my azz telling me some other talking head politico (who happens to be heavily invested in both the problem and the solution) is an expert, does not an expert make.

I don't believe half of what I see, and none of what I hear.

My question is always, who benefits?

Answer: A pharmaceutical industry subsidized by my tax dollars and relieved of liability by politicians sucking on same and in turn subsidized via compensation for their endorsement.

You think celebrities and athletes really believe in the products they endorse? Or actually use them?

Meh. They believe in the millions sliding into their pockets. Full stop.

There really are systemic problems in our society; corruption, manipulation, complacency, greed, and willful ignorance.

The vaccine is an even more lucrative racket than the annual flu shot, and that's discounting any darker agenda that might underlie the surface reflections.

They sell us fear, and we buy high and sell low.

Haul ass, haul ass! - Pappy
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

This is his best video. 😄Every point was spot on.
The background music is something that I m surprised Fauci didn't use.

Yep. Spot on.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Our Tax Dollars

This information has been out there for a while, but gets no traction in the MSM.

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

506 members (1badf350, 10ring1, 1234, 12344mag, 007FJ, 1941USMC, 43 invisible), 1,808 guests, and 1,252 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,004
Posts18,520,527
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.