Hop To
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by pahick
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
What's the title of the video? I'll see if it's up on Bitchute.

I downloaded it and uploaded it. Heres the link

https://gofile.io/d/SNREVw

Never used that site so not sure how long itll be up.

There's a wall in front of the video.

How in the F@*K do you make it through life!!! If it says something about VPN click the one on the right, if its something else, grab ublock origin SOB!!

JUST TAKE THE F'IN SCHITT AND QUIT BEING SUCH A PITA!!!!

Don’t be a fuggin [bleep]. Based on what I know the mans did more and has more then you ever accomplished. If you don’t like the post don’t respond

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
My wife just texted Dr Garza and told her she was getting famous on 24HCF.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by MTDan
Ivermectin looks good in trials so far, but I REALLY recommend against using veterinary medicines in people. They are not tested for safety in humans AT ALL. Let's not forget this guy who killed himself with fish chloroquine .

Ask a your doc. If he/she is uncomfortable going off-lable, look for a second opinion. Don't roll the dice on animal meds.

The vaccines are the drugs not fully tested, and are ILLEGAL, being the EUA authorizing them to be designed was ILLEGALLY granted when Ivermectin was available and shown to work BACK IN THE SUMMER.

The whole ILLEGAL Industrial-Medical Complex is breaking federal law by continuing the vaccines, when another drug proven to work is available, and that fact invalidates and nullifies the existing EUA for the Illegal vaccines.

Shut your mouth, and go away.

You have no clue what you are talking about.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
So, they gave a guy here the vaccine this morning, then immediately had to load him in an ambulance and take him to the ER.

I’ll pass on the vaccine!!!!!!!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

Don’t be a fuggin [bleep]. Based on what I know the mans did more and has more then you ever accomplished. If you don’t like the post don’t respond

Listen you simple SOB. This schitt aint rocket science. And if hes too f'in stupid to go on facebook hes got a f'in problem. Thats sweet, Hawkeyes got a white knight...you spermburpin MFer

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BRISTECD

No she isnt. Hawkeye cant figure out how to see her info lol

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Listen you simple SOB. This schitt aint rocket science. And if hes too f'in stupid to go on facebook hes got a f'in problem. Thats sweet, Hawkeyes got a white knight...you spermburpin MFer

I’d tell you to take the cock out your ass but you’re so stupid that you’re still letting FB [bleep] all over it.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
So, they gave a guy here the vaccine this morning, then immediately had to load him in an ambulance and take him to the ER.

I’ll pass on the vaccine!!!!!!!

My nephew's a cop, and says he was stationed at a location where large numbers were being vaccinated, and he says on many occasions, folks nearly collapsed and threw up after getting it, but that's not being widely reported.

PS He refuses to take it after seeing that. Nor are his wife and four kids.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I’d tell you to take the cock out your ass but you’re so stupid that you’re still letting FB [bleep] all over it.

Hows parler workin out you f'in dickhead? How many foreign products are in your house azzhole? Get bent!

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T

No she isnt. Hawkeye cant figure out how to see her info lol

I had no idea you and I were on the outs, pahick. What's up with that?

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Outs? No. Just one frustrating MFer to deal with. Then TheLastSpermBurper lent his 2 cents and pissed me off. Again, this schitt aint rocket science and how many times have we posted about it. I tried to lend a hand, thats all I could do. If it wasnt good enough f*@k it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yawn.
I’m not going to argue with you further. Go polish your 30/06 and 10-12 other guns bum.
A few days ago your avatar was a fat faced dude hiding his missing chin/triple chin under a scrubby beard. Maybe it was you or maybe... your boyfriend idk? Fitting that it’s an out of shape Cartman now. Cartman’s character is fat but at least has wit.. something missed on you.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yawn.
I’m not going to argue with you further. Go polish your 30/06 and 10-12 other guns bum.
A few days ago your avatar was a fat faced dude hiding his missing chin/triple chin under a scrubby beard. Maybe it was you or maybe... your boyfriend idk? Fitting that it’s an out of shape Cartman now. Cartman’s character is fat but at least has wit.. something missed on you.

One, that picture was never an avatar peckerlips. 2 that pic was from last october one month into a beard. 3 im 172lbs and in a lot better shape than the majority so kiss my white ass

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yawn.

One, that picture was never an avatar peckerlips. 2 that pic was from last october one month into a beard. 3 im 172lbs and in a lot better shape than the majority so kiss my white ass

LOL so many contradictions. It wasn’t an avatar but it was. Now you’ve had bypass surgery lol. I’m a very fit 6’3 230 I could make fun of you all night but really I’m done.

Last edited by TheLastLemming76; 01/25/21.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
All of this bullscchitt over what’s supposed to be as mild as a case of the flu.

This is Fuggin hilarious !!

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T

Outs? No. Just one frustrating MFer to deal with. Then TheLastSpermBurper lent his 2 cents and pissed me off. Again, this schitt aint rocket science and how many times have we posted about it. I tried to lend a hand, thats all I could do. If it wasnt good enough f*@k it.

I appreciate your help.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Dont want to add to the chit storm that is going on here, but the last damn thing i would do is take medicine for animals for a virus that is over 99% survivable because some internet "doctors" swore at you and told you its fine lol

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I will throw this out, but I don't think I am telling anyone anything they don't already know. When a company comes out with a new chemical or tries to register an old one for another use, whether it is a drug, insecticide, herbicide, fungicide, or whatever, they have to do extensive testing to get the product registered with the FDA. It usually costs millions of dollars and takes several years of testing. Once they get the FDA's permission and register the label, it is illegal to use the product for anything other than what is on the label. Doesn't mean it won't work, just means the company hasn't done the research and padded the right pockets. Even if the product is legal in other countries, they still have to get it labeled in this country.
Doctors, veterinarians, ag chemical guys are all prohibited from suggesting or prescribing an off label use of a product and run the risk of losing their license at the very least. They are opening themselves up to law suits if anything goes wrong, even if it is not directly related. Therefore a lot of health care providers will not prescribe or suggest a treatment they know to be effective if the product is not labeled for that use.
I think that is at least partly why so many health care professionals have concerns about the China flu vaccines. They were rushed into production and we know nothing about the long term effects and very little about the short term effects. Also this new vaccine works differently than any previous vaccines.
So lots of treatments might be effective against the China flu but doctors will not prescribe them because they are not labeled specifically for China flu. I think the FDA and I know insurance companies approve certain treatment protocols and the doctor or hospital risks not getting paid if they dont follow those protocols.
In this respect some countries might be considered more advanced than the US.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Wtxj
I'm taking Ivermectin as you guys speak. 3 pills a day. Run out tomorrow.
Along with lots of meds to try to shake this covid.

How'd you get your doc to prescribe it?

He just did it. They make a human pill. Which is what i have.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by 45_100
I will throw this out, but I don't think I am telling anyone anything they don't already know. When a company comes out with a new chemical or tries to register an old one for another use, whether it is a drug, insecticide, herbicide, fungicide, or whatever, they have to do extensive testing to get the product registered with the FDA. It usually costs millions of dollars and takes several years of testing. Once they get the FDA's permission and register the label, it is illegal to use the product for anything other than what is on the label. Doesn't mean it won't work, just means the company hasn't done the research and padded the right pockets. Even if the product is legal in other countries, they still have to get it labeled in this country.
Doctors, veterinarians, ag chemical guys are all prohibited from suggesting or prescribing an off label use of a product and run the risk of losing their license at the very least. They are opening themselves up to law suits if anything goes wrong, even if it is not directly related. Therefore a lot of health care providers will not prescribe or suggest a treatment they know to be effective if the product is not labeled for that use.
I think that is at least partly why so many health care professionals have concerns about the China flu vaccines. They were rushed into production and we know nothing about the long term effects and very little about the short term effects. Also this new vaccine works differently than any previous vaccines.
So lots of treatments might be effective against the China flu but doctors will not prescribe them because they are not labeled specifically for China flu. I think the FDA and I know insurance companies approve certain treatment protocols and the doctor or hospital risks not getting paid if they dont follow those protocols.
In this respect some countries might be considered more advanced than the US.

NIH (National Institutes of Health) Revises Treatment Guidelines for Ivermectin for the Treatment of COVID-19
Ivermectin is Now a Treatment Option for Health Care Providers!
Jan 14, 2021 – One week after Dr. Paul Marik and Dr. Pierre Kory – founding members of the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC) – along with Dr. Andrew Hill, researcher and consultant to the World Health Organization (WHO), presented their data before the NIH Treatment Guidelines Panel, the NIH has upgraded their recommen¬da¬tion and now considers Ivermectin an option for use in COVID-19.
Their recommendation has now been upgraded to the same level as those for widely used monoclonal antibodies & convalescent plasma, which is a “neither for nor against” recommen¬da¬tion. The significance of this change is that the NIH has decided to no longer recommend against the use of ivermectin in the treatment of COVID-19 by the nation’s health care providers. A consequence of this change is that ivermectin has now been made a clear therapeutic option for patients.
Read our Press Release (Jan 15, 2021).

https://covid19criticalcare.com/

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

588 members (2500HD, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 06hunter59, 160user, 17CalFan, 50 invisible), 2,641 guests, and 1,210 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,781
Posts18,477,104
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.