Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Dont want to add to the chit storm that is going on here, but the last damn thing i would do is take medicine for animals for a virus that is over 99% survivable because some internet "doctors" swore at you and told you its fine lol

Not sure what Dr you are referring to but Alison Garza isn’t an internet doctor. She is my regular Dr since before any of us ever heard of COVID. As far as “animal medicine”, nothing in the paste or the 1% sterile is going to hurt you. What makes you think it is an animal medicine? Maybe it was a human medicine they started using on animals. Guess what, medicine manufacturing companies and pesticide manufacturing companies trade compounds all the time. They don’t screen for herbicide tolerance and we don’t screen for a cure for the common cold. Same goes for vet supply companies.

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 45_100
I will throw this out, but I don't think I am telling anyone anything they don't already know. When a company comes out with a new chemical or tries to register an old one for another use, whether it is a drug, insecticide, herbicide, fungicide, or whatever, they have to do extensive testing to get the product registered with the FDA. It usually costs millions of dollars and takes several years of testing. Once they get the FDA's permission and register the label, it is illegal to use the product for anything other than what is on the label. Doesn't mean it won't work, just means the company hasn't done the research and padded the right pockets. Even if the product is legal in other countries, they still have to get it labeled in this country.
Doctors, veterinarians, ag chemical guys are all prohibited from suggesting or prescribing an off label use of a product and run the risk of losing their license at the very least. They are opening themselves up to law suits if anything goes wrong, even if it is not directly related. Therefore a lot of health care providers will not prescribe or suggest a treatment they know to be effective if the product is not labeled for that use.
I think that is at least partly why so many health care professionals have concerns about the China flu vaccines. They were rushed into production and we know nothing about the long term effects and very little about the short term effects. Also this new vaccine works differently than any previous vaccines.
So lots of treatments might be effective against the China flu but doctors will not prescribe them because they are not labeled specifically for China flu. I think the FDA and I know insurance companies approve certain treatment protocols and the doctor or hospital risks not getting paid if they dont follow those protocols.
In this respect some countries might be considered more advanced than the US.

Exactly true.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Wtxj
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Wtxj
I'm taking Ivermectin as you guys speak. 3 pills a day. Run out tomorrow.
Along with lots of meds to try to shake this covid.

How'd you get your doc to prescribe it?

He just did it. They make a human pill. Which is what i have.

I know they make it for humans. It's commonly prescribed for various sorts of parasite infections. It's over the counter for that use in many countries across the globe. I should just tell the doctor I have head lice and ask for an Ivermectin prescription for it.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Dont want to add to the chit storm that is going on here, but the last damn thing i would do is take medicine for animals for a virus that is over 99% survivable because some internet "doctors" swore at you and told you its fine lol

World Health Organizations model list of essential medicines - 21st list, 2019. Link....on left side click the download button to read the .pdf. Ivermectin is listed 4 times...

https://www.who.int/publications/i/item/WHOMVPEMPIAU2019.06

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BRISTECD

Not sure what Dr you are referring to but Alison Garza isn’t an internet doctor. She is my regular Dr since before any of us ever heard of COVID. As far as “animal medicine”, nothing in the paste or the 1% sterile is going to hurt you. What makes you think it is an animal medicine? Maybe it was a human medicine they started using on animals. Guess what, medicine manufacturing companies and pesticide manufacturing companies trade compounds all the time. They don’t screen for herbicide tolerance and we don’t screen for a cure for the common cold. Same goes for vet supply companies.

My point is, im reading mutliple threads of grown ups running out and buying/consuming medicine for horses. It probably is safe, but who the hell knows. People die fron doing dumb chit like this. Just excersize some caution would probably be smart

IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

My point is, im reading mutliple threads of grown ups running out and buying/consuming medicine for horses. It probably is safe, but who the hell knows. People die fron doing dumb chit like this. Just excersize some caution would probably be smart

Ivomec was used in humans long before animals, you should do a little research.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

I understand that. That’s why I posted this stuff weeks ago, i am living proof the horse paste and 1% sterile is fine. Dr Garza has been prescribing Ivomec since April. Hell, the rest of the US is still in the dark about it. I am trying to give first hand knowledge about this. The government was deliberately letting people die - they knew Ivomec worked, like Trump knew HCQ worked. They didn’t just run out and grab something iff the shelf and say “ Hey, let’s try this”. The research is out there. I will assure you, if the paste was bad or the 1% sterile, you would have heard by now. Somebody has to be the guinea pig for any medicine. I was the guinea pig for my family and some here.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
So if the National Institute of Health has recommended ivermectin for treatment of China flu does that mean doctors in the US can prescribe it for that purpose?

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Just got back from my annual visit with my primary care doctor. While there, I asked for a prescription for Ivermectin in case I should ever have early symptoms and test positive for COVID19. He seemed confused, and asked why I would want to take a medication for parasites as a treatment for COVID19. He had literally never heard of that, and his practice is associated with a major medical school in the area. Is that possible, or is he BSing me?

Anyway, I didn't get the prescription. He assured me, however, that he was confident I'd be able to come in for the vaccine some time in February (despite the fact that I never asked about the vaccine). Oh boy!

When I contracted COVID-19 my wife's doctor prescribed ivymectin to her for the COVID-19

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
So if the National Institute of Health has recommended ivermectin for treatment of China flu does that mean doctors in the US can prescribe it for that purpose?
Few seem to know it.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
That is my understanding, yes.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Few seem to know it.

They know it here in my neck of the woods in North Louisiana

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The information Elkslayer91 posted can be very helpful in educating the doctors that are not aware of it.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I talked with my cousin's wife Saturday who is a vet and she laughed when I showed her a pic of the Ivermac paste. She said the liquid form has been used in Africa for decades for a number if different ailments . Tractor Supply still had a lot of the paste along with a sign that said "not for human consumption" so they are aware of people buying it for Covid. Priced at $2.67 a tube when I picked it up.

"Jerry is dead, Phish suck time to get a job "
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RandyR
Tractor Supply still had a lot of the paste along with a sign that said "not for human consumption" so they are aware of people buying it for Covid. Priced at $2.67 a tube when I picked it up.

Thats cheap! Lowest is 3.99 here.

EDIT** and none of the stores here had a sign "not for human consumption".

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
The milk I've been drinking for the last fifteen years always say on it "Not For Human Consumption." That's because the law prohibits the sale of unpasteurized milk for human consumption. Everybody knows it's being sold for human consumption.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
The information Elkslayer91 posted can be very helpful in educating the doctors that are not aware of it.

The traitor criminals at the NIH were "forced" to accept Ivermectin as a cure, being reports were coming in "fast" from all over the world, and was going viral on the internet. They couldn't hold the truth back any longer, so they folded their hands of suppressing it.

That proof now also renders the EUA null and void, that granted approval to develop a vaccine, and legally forces the PHARMS back to the normal trial procedures to prove safe, but as everyone sees, there is no longer rule of law in the country, so they are padding their pockets and risking people's lives with the vaccine.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter

I understand that. That’s why I posted this stuff weeks ago, i am living proof the horse paste and 1% sterile is fine. Dr Garza has been prescribing Ivomec since April. Hell, the rest of the US is still in the dark about it. I am trying to give first hand knowledge about this. The government was deliberately letting people die - they knew Ivomec worked, like Trump knew HCQ worked. They didn’t just run out and grab something iff the shelf and say “ Hey, let’s try this”. The research is out there. I will assure you, if the paste was bad or the 1% sterile, you would have heard by now. Somebody has to be the guinea pig for any medicine. I was the guinea pig for my family and some here.
Understood

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
tag

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

It is the FDA that makes that call, not the NIH.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

591 members (10gaugemag, 1234, 10gaugeman, 1337Fungi, 160user, 1badf350, 52 invisible), 2,194 guests, and 1,206 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,769
Posts18,476,747
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.