-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm just gonna wait until everyone else gets the shot and then I won't need it.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What caliber guns are they shooting?

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gunswizard
The undefined term "many" unsupported by any credible facts or figures is the poster's attempt to create panic, doubt and resistance to taking the vaccine.

You obviously weren't one of those too lazy to click that link to the VAERS Report and peruse it a while.
Anyone who took time to read the OP and click that link would see where the title came from.

Not at all.
Go ahead and take it by all means.
You can have mine and a dozen others hear as well.
I bet Hank Aaron would want you to have his third round since he was touted as being so Pro injection. He won't need it.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by hookeye
Sounds like good shootin' if many are dying after getting shot

Bullet placement is key.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ConradCA
What caliber guns are they shooting?

Caliber doesn't matter.
Those making $ off of this game just want everyone they can to keep playing it. It has something to do with the love of $.

The Game and now they're arguing odds. Lol.

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

LOL. But they are saying that even those who've had the vaccine in full can still contract the disease and transmit it to others who haven't had the vaccine. So it's not an actual vaccine. It's just supposed to keep you (the recipient) from dying if you contract it. It could turn out to be a total screw up for the human race for this reason, since it may prevent natural herd immunity from ever taking hold, which usually just takes a couple of years.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

LOL. But they are saying that even those who've had the vaccine in full can still contract the disease and transmit it to others who haven't had the vaccine. So it's not an actual vaccine. It's just supposed to keep you (the recipient) from dying if you contract it. It could turn out to be a total screw up for the human race for this reason, since it may prevent natural herd immunity from ever taking hold, which usually just takes a couple of years.

Is there a take home test yet to see if you've gotten the virus and didn't even know it?

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Is there a take home test yet to see if you've gotten the virus and didn't even know it?

My doctor today ordered a blood test for me, full panel and for Vitamin D levels. I asked him to add to that a test for COVID19 antibodies. He told me all the tests for that are total crap, and worthless, so he wouldn't add it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

My doctor today ordered a blood test for me, full panel and for Vitamin D levels. I asked him to add to that a test for COVID19 antibodies. He told me all the tests for that are total crap, and worthless, so he wouldn't add it.

I wonder if the "scientists" saying the tests are ineffective are saying so because they want everyone to take the vaccine? Not saying that's true but I could see that as a motivation.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

I wonder if the "scientists" saying the tests are ineffective are saying so because they want everyone to take the vaccine? Not saying that's true but I could see that as a motivation.

https://www.brighteon.com/20839e0c-ce15-4295-b81f-5fe3ab4d0d57

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Jake,

If you Really want to know the answer, here's the actual inventor of the so called "Gold standard by which all else is measured. This broadcast might help you to decide whether or not you and yours should be tested.

https://www.brighteon.com/cb209a4e-375f-4ce1-a41e-672accfcc0f5

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Bunch of you all are what former VP Spiro Agnew called "Nattering nabobs of negativism". Don't know what you don't know.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

I wouldn't put it past the medical establishment to do that.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
ATTENTION:

This video describes how to access information on the VAERS Website.

https://www.brighteon.com/e48dea1c-70ce-4406-831f-8bf87eb59b7a

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I read a news report from Norway. A group of doctors reported that some patients died soon after getting the vaccine. However, the fatalities were elderly, terminally ill patients. Their advice, don’t give the vaccine to elderly, terminally ill patients.

Well duh!

I’m not sure why they were wasting vaccine on elderly, terminally ill patients. Seems it was inevitable that they were dying.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I will die after getting a flu shot.
I got it two years ago.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by slumlord
I have this old dog

Maybe I just go get her a Pfizer shot? Those a free.

I’m really a cheap Mfer

Bullet might be cheaper.
You have to consider time and gas there and back.
I used to wonder why people would bring there old blind arthritic dogs in for that. Sometimes they'd cry a long time with the sedative overdose.
Old Yeller method is humane.

But rough. I put my crippled up, non-walking, incontennt old Lab down that way one noon hour when wife and kids were gone. Dog really hated the vets, and was painfully ashamed of messing himself, so I did it to avoid piling on a vet visit - he never saw it coming - one second he was groaning contentedly getting his eyebrows rubbed in the sunshine in his favorite yard-spot, the next second he was gone without a quiver. .22 pistol snuck out of the back of my pants, and a round to the medulla. He just stiffened up for a second or two and that's it.

It was a real long afternoon at work......

Last edited by las; 01/25/21.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Ias,

I know what you mean.
I never got used to that.

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
if you don't get the shot you might get shot

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W

That’s my plan, too....

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

517 members (219 Wasp, 222Sako, 1eyedmule, 06hunter59, 1_deuce, 12344mag, 55 invisible), 2,544 guests, and 1,267 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,570
Posts18,473,278
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.