Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
About women with pumped up boobs, that look the same standing up or laying down, tattoos , fake lips, nose rings, I just can’t stand it.

What ever happened?

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm not old nor young.

Tats and nose rings don't bother me. All boobs are real if you can touch them.

That said - it all fades eventually - sooner or later you want to be happy and while the sex can be amazing - at best it's 10 hours a day at my age so I need to make sure the other 14 are good to go too.

Me

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Whelenman
About women with pumped up boobs, that look the same standing up or laying down, tattoos , fake lips, nose rings, I just can’t stand it.

What ever happened?

Look more like livestock to me...

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Women are easily manipulated once they're convinced that they've been discriminated against instead of having been catered to.

Many of them are very toxic people to be around these days. Many have been ruined for anything meaningful.

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

What ever happened?

My opinion is - all you mention is disgusting - - I hate fake looking women . Dated 3 boob-jobs maybe more - they think a sack of silicon stuffed into their boob makes them a celebrity - it don't .
Their whole life becomes showing their fake boobs off - at least that's been my experience .

Full-sleeve tat - boobjob botox and an i-phone 15 aimed at their face taking a selfie - todays hot babes LAUGH

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Cant stand tats on a chick, or a smoker.
All are crazy, those just clues as to them being worse off

Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hookeye
Cant stand tats on a chick, or a smoker.
All are crazy, those just clues as to them being worse off

I forgot smoker.

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Not a big fan of plastic tits myself. But I wouldn't go as far as to say I find it unattractive if the rest of the package looks good. I dont find tats or piercing a turn on at all.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No thanks, but woman who raises great children and appreciates a man because he’s a man is pretty damn hot.

Keep the rest of the bullshit.

IC B3

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Dated a woman who had nice B cups who had just had surgery to remove the fake boobs her ex-husband had insisted she get.

Weren’t a damned thing wrong with what she had. Her mistake was catering to an idiot who wanted her to become what he wanted instead of going out and finding it.

That said, I don’t mind a small, tasteful tattoo, but sleeves and the rest - nah.

Piercings the same. A couple are interesting. If she’s got them in her nipples, clit, nose, tongue, etc. that’s the crazy signal.

OTOH, my X2 had no tats, piercings, all natural, but she was still f’ing crazy. But then, she was a crazy horsewoman.

They’re all f’ing crazy. It just depends on their particular brand of crazy and if you can put up wth it.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
...and for gawd's sake, put a little bit of hair around that thang.

And don't be needin' no piercings down there neither. Ain't the way nature intended it.

Betcha even Cindy Crawford has at least a small landing strip.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I can certainly understand a woman with a family history of breast cancer undergoing removal of the natural tissue and undergoing a tasteful reconstruction. Beyond that, women who undergo the procedure to "Feel better about themselves" or "Increase their self-confidence/reduce their insecurities" are folk who are mostly incapable of being happy no matter what.

I'm not a fan of piercings beyond one in each earlobe.

I don't see a tattoo anywhere upon a body as "attractive".

Plastic surgery, injections, and the like are again not attractive to me. Meg Ryan should be a cautionary tale regarding "Keep fixing it until it's broken". She was "America's Sweetheart", now she's a billboard for what not to do.

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Mental issues aside I don't mind fake boobs so long as they don't look ...fake.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Maybe I'm too old. Whatever happened to real natural women? As fat as tats, I don't mind a small but discrete one on an ankle but covered from head to toe looking like a Picasso reject flat turns me off. Fake boobs? Most don't look natural to me and too many women get a pair that is too big for their stature. In other words, they look unbalanced.
Case in point, my stepson's first wife was about 5'2" tops and cute as a bug. He d told her he wished her boob were bigger so she got her "fixed". The idiot had what was near perfection in my eyes now so top heavy it's a miracle she doesn't fall flat on her face. They divorced about a year later, married a whole two years. She learned that big boobs weren't enough. My point being, no one looks the same and men and women should go with what the good Lord gave them and be happy. Just the thoughts from an 82 year old curmudgen.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R

I forgot smoker.
That's #1 with me... #2 are nose rings.. Yuck.

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Women are spoon-fed the imagined "need" for these enhancements every time they switch on the TV. Botox ads that feature absolutely gorgeous women who believe more botox injections will make them look even better (in their own minds) are an example.
Heck, I've always admired a natural beauty who doesn't wear makeup at all, or so little that it isn't noticeable. But what do I know; I'm just a country boy.

"No good deed shall go unpunished!"
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
The pumped-up lips and paralyzed facial features are a huge dislike of mine. A lot of otherwise attractive women have gotten the idea the having lips like a platypus is a good look. GD

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'm neutral on the fake tits as long as they aren't ridiculously sized. I also don't mind tattoos as long as they are covered by normal clothing. Neither is a turn on or turn off. Belly button piercings are sexy if she has a tight stomach, ugly if it's pudgy. I hate facial piercings of any kind. I don't miss the days of a full bush at all.

BTW I'm 49. It would be interesting to see the breakdown of these answers by age group.

------------------------
John
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Enough of that deodorant stuff too! Al natural is the only way.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

584 members (160user, 270cowboy, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 219 Wasp, 67 invisible), 2,552 guests, and 1,320 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,088
Posts18,482,895
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.