Hop To
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
P
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
P

Definition of aposematism
zoology
: the use of a signal and especially a visual signal of conspicuous markings or bright colors by an animal to warn predators that it is toxic or distasteful : WARNING COLORATION

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Whelenman
About women with pumped up boobs, that look the same standing up or laying down, tattoos , fake lips, nose rings, I just can’t stand it.

What ever happened?
Don't worry about it. You're old.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by phil223

zoology
: the use of a signal and especially a visual signal of conspicuous markings or bright colors by an animal to warn predators that it is toxic or distasteful : WARNING COLORATION

Ha ... hence the purple green hair trend.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Joking aside it is based on insecurity. Men do it too in different ways.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think degeneracy takes many forms and all should be resisted. Plastic surgery is one, as are tattoos and piercings that aren’t legitimately connected to one’s own heritage.

That some women partake in these forms of degeneracy just shows that some men have low standards. If they didn’t receive attention for doing it, they would stop.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Nose Ring, multiple piercings and multiple tattoos are all deal breakers for me. Boobs are great, but I’m more of an “ass” man. That and beautiful eyes.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
There is a school or group of very intelligent observers of human behavior that believe that women decorate themselves with jewelry, clothing, hairstyles, piercings, ink, scents, surgical alterations etc etc not to attract men...but to demonstrate to their peers (competitors) their (imagined mostly) ability to attract men. Billions of advertising dollars are spent on women with this mindset annually. We have all seen the ads where some stunningly semi attired, excessively groomed woman struts through a mixed gathering of men and women, leaving the males in awe and the females in envy. It's as old as time itself.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
What I can't understand is women going out and having bees sting their lips before getting photographed.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by Whelenman
About women with pumped up boobs, that look the same standing up or laying down, tattoos , fake lips, nose rings, I just can’t stand it.

What ever happened?

My opinion is - all you mention is disgusting - - I hate fake looking women . Dated 3 boob-jobs maybe more - they think a sack of silicon stuffed into their boob makes them a celebrity - it don't .
Their whole life becomes showing their fake boobs off - at least that's been my experience .

Full-sleeve tat - boobjob botox and an i-phone 15 aimed at their face taking a selfie - todays hot babes LAUGH

Agree with all this. I prefer B or C cups. Will take A cups. Just like the nipples, boobs are there to hold the good part.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by horse1
Plastic surgery, injections, and the like are again not attractive to me. Meg Ryan should be a cautionary tale regarding "Keep fixing it until it's broken". She was "America's Sweetheart", now she's a billboard for what not to do.

Courteney Cox...went from total smoke show to total s*** show in the looks dept in the course of <10yrs. The irony is that it’s under the guise of looking younger when it seems to age them by 20yrs.

Another symptom of the caustic effect on our society by today’s media and entertainment industries.

Fear the crabcat.
IC B3

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Nothing funnier than old farts that believe that young women are displaying for them. Women know that older guys are easily manipulated and that many crave attention.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by flintlocke
not to attract men...but to demonstrate to their peers (competitors) their (imagined mostly) ability to attract men.

This is absolutely true, women are often more directly interested in impressing other women than men. But the root of it is actual success in attracting high value males.

If it weren’t successful in the regard they would stop doing it in the long run.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
My wife is a 1962 edition. I found her in 1998. By then the younger women were already turning into man hating harpies.

I'd hate to be a young man looking for a wife these days.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Nothing funnier than old farts that believe that young women are displaying for them. Women know that older guys are easily manipulated and that many crave attention.

mike r

If old fart has money women do display for them.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
No appreciation on my part for any of the add ons listed. Never fooled around with a wench with tats, piercings or fake boobs that wasn’t batchitt crazy.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Every time I start feeling old, I browse this place and the feeling goes away...

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by phil223

zoology

Nail on head.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I'll just stick with my 55 YO all naturelle wife of 36 years.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

FJB & FJT
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
my latest " gotta get a look at her" kinda gal....
late 40's early 50's, with a slight case of butterface, 36-38 c or d augmentations, made up to look like a trallop and dripping in jangle bangle jewelry. yum yum..turns my head every single time.

.... like tears in the rain
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OldHat
Joking aside it is based on insecurity. Men do it too in different ways.

Huge gun collections?

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

675 members (12344mag, 10Glocks, 160user, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 70 invisible), 2,722 guests, and 1,444 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,100
Posts18,483,097
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.