Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Bristoe
My wife is a 1962 edition. I found her in 1998. By then the younger women were already turning into man hating harpies.

I'd hate to be a young man looking for a wife these days.

Yep .

Plus females haven't been raised to be wives in 50 years , they're all heading into Corporate America to be able to afford a McMansion & an Escalade , lots and lots of clothes .

So many of them today are way over weight and don't seem to care .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I'm old too, I guess. Don't like it.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by flintlocke
There is a school or group of very intelligent observers of human behavior that believe that women decorate themselves with jewelry, clothing, hairstyles, piercings, ink, scents, surgical alterations etc etc not to attract men...but to demonstrate to their peers (competitors) their (imagined mostly) ability to attract men. Billions of advertising dollars are spent on women with this mindset annually. We have all seen the ads where some stunningly semi attired, excessively groomed woman struts through a mixed gathering of men and women, leaving the males in awe and the females in envy. It's as old as time itself.

This is about on the money, plus the fact a certain segment of society insists on women competing with men for everything instead of doing what they want and being a wife and mother. Being a wife and mother is being sold to them as form of bondage and slavery again all about the left reforming values to their political purposes. You get the right woman and you get heaven in your life you pick the wrong one and you live in hell till you die or get divorced. Most of the cosmetic crap(tats,body piercing,faked boobs) is all about her announcing her independence and rebellion against the male/ female rolls in life. You tie yourself to one of those your in for a financial cleaning and generally rough ride. Guys like to get laid. Get a red eye flight on a 3 day weekend go to vegas eat ,drink, gamble and get laid pay for it leave it behind and go home. Cheaper in the long run than dealing with Biden voter women fake tits , tats and body piercings. As well as the financial ruin from a divorce.. hey you asked. Mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
Originally Posted by flintlocke
There is a school or group of very intelligent observers of human behavior that believe that women decorate themselves with jewelry, clothing, hairstyles, piercings, ink, scents, surgical alterations etc etc not to attract men...but to demonstrate to their peers (competitors) their (imagined mostly) ability to attract men. Billions of advertising dollars are spent on women with this mindset annually. We have all seen the ads where some stunningly semi attired, excessively groomed woman struts through a mixed gathering of men and women, leaving the males in awe and the females in envy. It's as old as time itself.

This is about on the money, plus the fact a certain segment of society insists on women competing with men for everything instead of doing what they want and being a wife and mother. Being a wife and mother is being sold to them as form of bondage and slavery again all about the left reforming values to their political purposes. You get the right woman and you get heaven in your life you pick the wrong one and you live in hell till you die or get divorced. Most of the cosmetic crap(tats,body piercing,faked boobs) is all about her announcing her independence and rebellion against the male/ female rolls in life. You tie yourself to one of those your in for a financial cleaning and generally rough ride. Guys like to get laid. Get a red eye flight on a 3 day weekend go to vegas eat ,drink, gamble and get laid pay for it leave it behind and go home. Cheaper in the long run than dealing with Biden voter women fake tits , tats and body piercings. As well as the financial ruin from a divorce.. hey you asked. Mb

You hit that nail on the damn head.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
A lousy self image results in an even lousier physical image - tats and hardware. My opinion.

Last edited by las; 01/26/21.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Like a clean slate and maybe just a little more than a good handful. I've come to believe lately that there can be too much of a good thing. Nice as well if one can pass the pencil test.

This one seems about right.

Last edited by 1minute; 01/26/21.

1Minute
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Women are easily manipulated once they're convinced that they've been discriminated against instead of having been catered to.

Many of them are very toxic people to be around these days. Many have been ruined for anything meaningful.

That's short and the whole truth.

I quit hiring any women about 2000...any! That was the start of the trend. If you looked at one sideways they ran to bottom-feeder attorneys and threatened to sue. I had one do that the second day she worked for me. Thankfully my late father was an attorney. He found I was the third victim of hers in less than a year. We let it go to trial, where we brought in the other two victims of her fraud, showed she used the same attorney all three times, and won with prejudice. The judge was so angry he sanctioned the attorney and awarded us all costs.

I never hired another split-tailed professional "victim" again, and I never again had any employees. They became associates who I farmed out work to and got 1099s. None were female.

I love women, but in their place. wink

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Teal
I'm not old nor young.

Tats and nose rings don't bother me. All boobs are real if you can touch them.

That said - it all fades eventually - sooner or later you want to be happy and while the sex can be amazing - at best it's 10 hours a day at my age so I need to make sure the other 14 are good to go too.

Yep, pretty much the same, here too, Andrew !

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
No women like that in my life. It’s not something I spend any time worrying about.

Sam......

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Raeford
I'll just stick with my 55 YO all naturelle wife of 36 years.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Good for you, brother !

Me too (54yrs old 33 years married);

Truly, my best friend !!!

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Nice

FJB & FJT
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
Originally Posted by Raeford
I'll just stick with my 55 YO all naturelle wife of 36 years.

Good for you, brother !

Me too (54yrs old 33 years married);

Truly, my best friend !!!

Great photos of a real woman.

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Nose Ring, multiple piercings and multiple tattoos are all deal breakers for me. Boobs are great, but I’m more of an “ass” man. That and beautiful eyes.

You forgot "red hair"! smile

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Whelenman
About women with pumped up boobs, that look the same standing up or laying down, tattoos , fake lips, nose rings, I just can’t stand it. What ever happened?
I don't know that happened - specifically - but those developments seem like the more extreme extensions of certain things I first noticed when a young guy. The gals to whom I gravitated - and enjoyed the most - were smart, secure, athletic, talented and sure of themselves. None were serious girlfriends, but they were fun, good buddies and made a serious imprint. None of them took on the young female fads of the time - bright lipstick, big hair, tight skirts/sweaters, etc. etc. The girls who went there seemed to fall into some category - and it included the cliques, the need to be "popular", the proclivity to be noisy and out in front, etc.

Later, when I suddenly fell very hard for a lady, she happened to be smart, secure, athletic, talented and very natural in her presentation - clean, neat, lovely in heart and appearance and - as I was to eventually learn - most appealing physically and a wonderful lover. So, I was - and am - spoiled, particularly when it comes to "what happened" with women since then. But, in my naive view, it seems simple.

The same vacancies, needs, insecurities, etc. that led to the heavy makeup, big hair, attempts at seductive attire, etc. in the `1950s/60s have taken advantage of the ongoing "advances" in self-adornment - and the relaxation of what society sees as "propriety" - leading to the crazy displays we see today. This seems to include the apparent gratification that comes from turning their normal breasts (of whatever size) into something bloated. Another way to say it - the stuff that haunts a certain percentage of women has led them to take advantage of progress - to grasp the later and latest means for potential gratification of self image. Not much new there.

Now - they guys?? Should we write about that?

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by CCCC
Originally Posted by Whelenman
About women with pumped up boobs, that look the same standing up or laying down, tattoos , fake lips, nose rings, I just can’t stand it. What ever happened?
I don't know that happened - specifically - but those developments seem like the more extreme extensions of certain things I first noticed when a young guy. The gals to whom I gravitated - and enjoyed the most - were smart, secure, athletic, talented and sure of themselves. None were serious girlfriends, but they were fun, good buddies and made a serious imprint. None of them took on the young female fads of the time - bright lipstick, big hair, tight skirts/sweaters, etc. etc. The girls who went there seemed to fall into some category - and it included the cliques, the need to be "popular", the proclivity to be noisy and out in front, etc.

Later, when I suddenly fell very hard for a lady, she happened to be smart, secure, athletic, talented and very natural in her presentation - clean, neat, lovely in heart and appearance and - as I was to eventually learn - most appealing physically and a wonderful lover, So, I was - and am - spoiled, particularly when it comes to "what happened" with women since then. But, in my naive view, it seems simple.

The same vacancies, needs, insecurities, etc. that led to the heavy makeup, big hair, attempts at seductive attire, etc. in the `1950s/60s have taken advantage of the ongoing "advances" in self-adornment - and the relaxation of what society sees as "propriety" - leading to the crazy displays we see today. This seems to include the apparent gratification that comes from turning their normal breasts (of whatever size) into something bloated. Another way to say it - the stuff that haunts a certain percentage of women has led them to take advantage of progress - to grasp the later and latest means for potential gratification of self image. Not much new there.

Now - they guys?? Should we write about that?

Agreed! smile

You do have a keeper!

I suspect if we start talking about "the guys".... It'll be a short conversation. wink

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Women are easily manipulated once they're convinced that they've been discriminated against instead of having been catered to.

Many of them are very toxic people to be around these days. Many have been ruined for anything meaningful.

Absolutely true.
And apparently I am in good company in this thread. Pass on the tats, fake boobs, and too many piercings. It all advertises "crazy narcissist" to me.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Mine has tats and a nose ring (tits are factory). Can’t stand smokers tho.

Last edited by AKduck; 01/26/21.

Yup.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
How many of you, have friends or coworkers that have walked away from a great women and their 2 kids, to buy a Harley and poke whores ?

A~~holes abound and they come in all sizes and breeds, women don't have all of the stupidity to them selves.

Last edited by jimy; 01/26/21.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I guess i was spoiled by my high school girl friend,she was a dead ringer for Susanna Hoff s,the lead singer for the BANGLES. Except for when we went to a wedding or some fancy resturant,she never wore any make up,lipstick,nothing in 4 years.she didn t need it.so i was never very attracted to any women heavily made up like that.My current wife of 15 years doesn t wear any either unless we got out someplace nice,and even then its not alot.my daughters either.My youngest daughter has a classmate whoose mother is a tiny little thing with gigantic fake boobs,fake blonde hair ,fake pumped up lips,tattoos all over her,earings and studs stuck all over her face,so much botox in her face she has horizontal lines running across it,starved skinny and f- ing miserable to look at and deal with.
She just looks rode hard and put up wet.i think once they start that nonsense it just snowballs.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
On the other hand. laugh

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

592 members (160user, 21, 007FJ, 2500HD, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 71 invisible), 2,601 guests, and 1,327 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,090
Posts18,482,931
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.