Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
N
NWT Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
N
Irfubar,

I am happy to keep this going as long as needed. It will only make others aware of your B.S.
You have 11,200 posts on here.
You are a self proclaimed internet legend!

You rudely jumped on three of my posts on three separate forums making uninformed, ignorant,stupid, negative, incorrect statements. What kind of Ass Hole does that?

For some reason you find yourself (11,200 posts) needing to jump on other’s posts with yourself proclaimed internet expertise , and misinformed negativity. You were never able to fully grasp the conversation or information after repeated attempts at explaining it to you . That was a eye opener for me. You have some form of phobia or insecurities regarding the top tier gunmakers and money. Only your therapist can help you with that

You are a prime example why the true gun professionals rarely post on here. They don’t want to have to deal with your ignorance or self proclaimed expertise. Mainly your ignorance.

GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by NWT
SOLD!!
Stephen Heilmann Custom Mauser Mod 1909 Argentine Pattern Stock

Spotted this before I logged in.

Seriously, it reads an awful lot like "Nahhhh nah nana na nahhhhh".

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
N
NWT Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
N
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by NWT
SOLD!!

N
NWT Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
N
It should read Nahhhh nah nana na nahhhhh hey hey Good Bye!

N
NWT Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
N
Originally Posted by NWT
Irfubar,

I am happy to keep this going as long as needed. It will only make others aware of your B.S.

You rudely jumped on three of my posts on three separate forums making uninformed, ignorant,stupid, negative, incorrect statements. What kind of Ass Hole does that?

For some reason you find yourself (11,200 posts) needing to jump on other’s posts with yourself proclaimed internet expertise , and misinformed negativity. You were never able to fully grasp the conversation or information after repeated attempts at explaining it to you . That was a eye opener for me. You have some form of phobia or insecurities regarding the top tier gunmakers and money. Only your therapist can help you with that

You are a prime example why the true gun professionals rarely post on here. They don’t want to have to deal with your ignorance or self proclaimed expertise. Mainly your ignorance.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by NWT
SOLD!!

Yep Stuart....

He showed me.... now I can't post on the custom forum due to extreme stupidity and knownothingness...

I apologize for posting junk/amatuer rifles... guess I will PM ElkhunterNM and see if he will dispose of them properly for me?

I also apologize to all the custom rifle craftsman I have run off......

I hope ya'll can find it in your hearts to forgive me?

Goodbye..... frown frown

Last edited by irfubar; 01/27/21.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
N
NWT Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
N
Originally Posted by NWT
Originally Posted by NWT
Irfubar,

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by NWT
Originally Posted by NWT
Originally Posted by NWT
Irfubar,

Well seems we have established you are a fuuckin lying piece of schit.... and given the chance to be a gracious winner you failed that test also..... you won't last long around here as you have displayed your lack of character... the campfire does not suffer fools well... so keep digging douche bag.... GFY

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
N
NWT Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
N
Originally Posted by NWT
Originally Posted by NWT
Originally Posted by NWT
Irfubar,

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (1minute, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 62 invisible), 2,292 guests, and 1,209 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,682
Posts18,513,435
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.