Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 22 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 21 22
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Gun was proly empty when it was removed from the shooter.

GB4

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Originally Posted by jimy
If you have never owned land , then .let your mouth runnnnn,,,

Just curious, but are you saying that you believe that a land owner has the right to kill people who are trespassing on private property?

You only own property if you are able to defend it. So...

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hookeye
Gun was proly empty when it was removed from the shooter.

Four guys out duck hunting, someone had some more shells than what were in that one shotgun

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
They need to BURN all those "private" blinds on PUBLIC water to the ground. It is PUBLIC... can you imaging me putting a deer stand up on BLM land and "claiming" it as mine... not just TN but in NC too...

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went"
Will Rogers
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Originally Posted by Sasha_and_Abby
They need to BURN all those "private" blinds on PUBLIC water to the ground. It is PUBLIC... can you imaging me putting a deer stand up on BLM land and "claiming" it as mine... not just TN but in NC too...

If they find a blind on reelfoot lake in NC I will be throughly amazed!!

IC B2

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U

Got my vote. Public resource locked up by private parties. These two blinds in question were public draw blinds however from what I have read posted by locals on the Refuge. If this isn't a reason to eliminate some of these blinds that are too close, then it will never happen. Hope they find the old man with a grapple although it does nothing to bring those young men back.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by clwg97

He is talking about the blinds on the N.C. coastal areas.

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
Originally Posted by clwg97

He is speaking of NC and similar blinds there in Currituck Sound, Dare County and the Core Sound. Private blinds on public water and im not talking shore blinds, these are stake blinds every 500 yards as thats as close as you can put them due to the "safe hunter" law. Nothing more than a good ol boy way of keeping the taxpayers from out of town from hunting their ducks.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
https://wreg.com/news/search-suspen...r-tells-investigators-what-he-witnessed/

Crabtree said the three went to hunt around 6 a.m. Around 9, a boat approached the blind with David Vowell inside. He approached and asked if he could hunt out of the blind, and they said yes.

Crabtree said Vowell was in the process of getting out of his boat, and Crabtree thought it odd that Vowell was loading his gun, because normally you don’t load your gun until you get to your hunting position.

According to Thomas, Crabtree said he turned around and heard a gunshot. He saw Zach Grooms was shot in the chest with a shotgun and shortly after that, Chance Black was shot in the side.

Crabtree managed to wrestle the gun away from Vowell, then threw the gun in the water and knocked Vowell out of the boat he was in.

Crabtree then took off to shore to get help and last saw Vowell standing in waist-deep water.

Vowell is still considered armed and dangerous. If you have any information on his whereabouts, you are asked to call the Tennessee Bureau of investigation at 1-800-TBI-FIND.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Haha . You fuc king putz

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
IC B3

C
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by Squidge
https://wreg.com/news/search-suspen...r-tells-investigators-what-he-witnessed/

Crabtree said the three went to hunt around 6 a.m. Around 9, a boat approached the blind with David Vowell inside. He approached and asked if he could hunt out of the blind, and they said yes.

Crabtree said Vowell was in the process of getting out of his boat, and Crabtree thought it odd that Vowell was loading his gun, because normally you don’t load your gun until you get to your hunting position.

According to Thomas, Crabtree said he turned around and heard a gunshot. He saw Zach Grooms was shot in the chest with a shotgun and shortly after that, Chance Black was shot in the side.

Crabtree managed to wrestle the gun away from Vowell, then threw the gun in the water and knocked Vowell out of the boat he was in.

Crabtree then took off to shore to get help and last saw Vowell standing in waist-deep water.

Vowell is still considered armed and dangerous. If you have any information on his whereabouts, you are asked to call the Tennessee Bureau of investigation at 1-800-TBI-FIND.

Very odd story, to say the least.

Mathew 22: 37-39

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The beef had been going on for while .

Vowell was waiting to kill them .

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Any takers on the old dude having a two shooter, side by side or over/under, which is why Mr Crabtree was able to wrestle the gun away from him?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
that's way too much to even think about.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
This is the classic boomer story. Greedy old timer steals the future from two young fellas that didn't do anything to the boomer.....welcome to Amerika.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by huntsman22
that's way too much to even think about.

yes

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
N
nugget Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
N
What if mr.vowell is a victim too?

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by nugget
What if mr.vowell is a victim too?

Yep. I was thinking the same thing. I’m not so sure about Crabtree.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
This is the classic boomer story. Greedy old timer steals the future from two young fellas that didn't do anything to the boomer.....welcome to Amerika.

HaHaHa, Boomers 2... young fellas 0 Old age and cunning etc.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

Hey, Jackson, go screw yourself! This is not typical behavior of a boomer.
You sound like a basement dwelling Millennial whose Mommy has not called downstairs yet to ask your sorry unemployed ass what you want for breakfast.

Get a job.

Page 10 of 22 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

633 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 12savage, 10ring1, 67 invisible), 2,125 guests, and 1,346 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,912
Posts18,479,552
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.