Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 18 of 22 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This is getting good....

Did i miss the part about the duck hunter shagging the old mans suga-baby? And that’s why he lowered the boom boom on them?

Poon-tang will do that to a boomer.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

GB4

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
And you are ugly, even without the pimples.

Not to mention....naive.

Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Damn you people are retarded....

Says the dumbs hit thats coming up with all sorts of retardedness...

We get it, you're a moron.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 01/30/21.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
This is getting good....

Did i miss the part about the duck hunter shagging the old mans suga-baby? And that’s why he lowered the boom boom on them?

Poon-tang will do that to a boomer.

If he can get his pills....

I am MAGA.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
I’d put money he had a pump or semi auto

And we know that it was likely a Mossberg, no, a Remington 1100, because it jammed.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Old man had one of those ugly assed humpback brownings

Ya know, being an “inheritance baby” an all, it was passed down to him.

👍

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by whackem_stackem
Originally Posted by slumlord
If I was a crazy old boomer hell bent, why not just go ahead and smoke the camera man?

If the gun jammed, does that sound like he was intending to do that?

The plug was in......and he missed once.

A old guy that's been killin birds for 50 years isn't going to miss a man at close range.
I'd say the same thing about his gun jamming. Us old hunters just don't let it happen. I run a LOT of shells through my guns and never have a feeding problem. It's the young guys with cheap guns that they never clean that have problems. I've had two FTF shells in the past five years and they came out of the same box.

Yeah....I am sure the old fugger is just as sharp today as he was 30 years ago....

Hey there fella,

that's mighty "ageist" of you.

Gonna get the thought police to put in a station on the Hi-Line if you keep that up.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
I can’t believe nobody has asked,.. how were the ducks flying that day?

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by whackem_stackem
Originally Posted by slumlord
If I was a crazy old boomer hell bent, why not just go ahead and smoke the camera man?

If the gun jammed, does that sound like he was intending to do that?

The plug was in......and he missed once.

A old guy that's been killin birds for 50 years isn't going to miss a man at close range.
I'd say the same thing about his gun jamming. Us old hunters just don't let it happen. I run a LOT of shells through my guns and never have a feeding problem. It's the young guys with cheap guns that they never clean that have problems. I've had two FTF shells in the past five years and they came out of the same box.

Yeah....I am sure the old fugger is just as sharp today as he was 30 years ago....

Hey there fella,

Gonna get the thought police to put in a station on the Hi-Line if you keep that up.

Have you called anyone to get your DVD player to work with your tv remote today yet?

I am MAGA.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
You and Conrad should meet......in person.

Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
And you are ugly, even without the pimples.

Not to mention....naive.

Damn you people are retarded....

Says the dumbs hit thats coming up with all sorts of retardedness...

We get it, you're a moron.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by tndrbstr

Who said this has anything to do with ducks?

Just because they were at a lake famous for duck hunting, while in a duck hunting blind, the old fugger was using a shotgun and not a deer rifle?

I'm still goin' with renegade's proposal.................

ALIENS!!!

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Do southern guys use plugs ? Sheeit I thought that was a yankee deal
Who is shi*ting who here?

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Everyone got their limit.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Hey there fella,

Have you called anyone to get your DVD player to work with your tv remote today yet?

What's a "DVD player"?

But, now that you mention it, I went to the store for some new cables for my VCR and the kid there looked at me kinda funny when I asked for help.

In it is contentment

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

The way it sounds they didn't even get the deeks in the water.
Nobody has said anything about what happened to the kids and old mans deeks. I'm sure someone snatched them up.

Music washes away the dust of everyday life
Some people wait a lifetime to meet their favorite hunting and shooting buddy. Mine calls me dad
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
I've been following this thread for the sole reason that it is an interesting murder mystery and nothing more (well, since it's in the Hunter's Campfire sub-forum, it is nice to also know who thinks who sucks). It amazes me how some, otherwise reasonably intelligent men, assume that things could not have happened as we have been told so far. It's like people assume that all 4 were standing in a ten foot circle, holding their loaded firearms, pointing at each other in a Mexican standoff. O.K., I'll bite. If that is what the situation was, ya, the story as it has been released so far does not seem plausible. However, without any more information than we currently have, everything that has been put forth by the authorities is not only plausible; but, likely. Sheesh.

#INVESTESTED 😬

This thread has so many lines in the water of theory and speculation. Someone will hook the truth, as per usual.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

Hey there fella,

What's a "DVD player"?

But, now that you mention it, I went to the store for some new cables for my VCR and the kid there looked at me kinda funny when I asked for help.

Just get him to build you a co-ax to optical converter.

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Beaver10
I've been following this thread for the sole reason that it is an interesting murder mystery and nothing more (well, since it's in the Hunter's Campfire sub-forum, it is nice to also know who thinks who sucks). It amazes me how some, otherwise reasonably intelligent men, assume that things could not have happened as we have been told so far. It's like people assume that all 4 were standing in a ten foot circle, holding their loaded firearms, pointing at each other in a Mexican standoff. O.K., I'll bite. If that is what the situation was, ya, the story as it has been released so far does not seem plausible. However, without any more information than we currently have, everything that has been put forth by the authorities is not only plausible; but, likely. Sheesh.

#INVESTESTED 😬

This thread has so many lines in the water of theory and speculation. Someone will hook the truth, as per usual.

🦫

It's kinda like string theory,

Only more web like.

Kinda like a duck's foot.

In it is contentment

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Beaver10

#INVESTESTED 😬

🦫

It's kinda like string theory,

Only more web like.

Kinda like a duck's foot.

Huh,... well ya....

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I've seen the "Old man stay off my turf" behavior before. Only it was on a golf course 30 years ago. Some of my buddies and I worked the late shift and would hit the links after work. We played public courses all around central Ohio. A lot of times we'd run into old guys that played the same course every day. They acted like they owned the place and would try to order others around, or jump in front of us. Of course this behavior got them no where with a bunch of young, full of pizz and vinegar cops. The only difference was that they had a 9 iron in their hand instead of a 3" 12 gauge. I'm sure this old fella felt like he owned the lake. Who knows what makes someone snap. My old Dad was a hot head all his life and would fight with little provocation. He'd hit you with whatever he had in his hand without considering the consequences.

Ron

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
Orwell
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Hey there fella,

What's a "DVD player"?

Just get him to build you a co-ax to optical converter.

Look fella,

don't go throwing all that high teck stuff at me.

I'm just getting used to switches on the wall for the electricical lights, instead of the pull cords like they should be.

And what's with these newfangled terlets, with a tank right there where ya pee. Shouldn't that tank be up near the ceiling so's ya can get some proper flow going?

Back on topic.

If they allowed punt guns once again, everyone would only need one shot to get their limit, right?

Might cut down on the speculation about how many shells were in the gun, did it jam, etc etc, if you're only allowed one load per day.

In it is contentment

Page 18 of 22 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

545 members (1936M71, 10gaugeman, 1minute, 160user, 1234, 61 invisible), 2,193 guests, and 1,300 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,931
Posts18,479,940
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.