Print Thread
Hop To
Page 20 of 22 1 2 18 19 20 21 22
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Paddler
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Dementia.

Old folks are unhinged, to one degree or another. When your body degrades, your brain isn’t left out.
People talk about some old boy being “sharp as a tack”. Bullschit. Sharp as a tack compared to some other 80 year old maybe, but that brain is already turning to mush

I wonder what the average age on the Q thread is? 😬

I don't think Q believers are demented. They've been dumb as sh*t racists their entire lives.

Says the guy who embraces an ideology that killed hundreds of millions of people last century.

GFY

GB4

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Paddler aka Dr Jon Middleton is a traitor to the USA and gladly voted for Biden the Schit stain

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Paddler....
The gift that keeps on giving....

Sooooo much material to work with every time she post.

Ya think she would go lay by her bowl or favorite chewy toy that little female dogs like and just STFU.....

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
All this talk about autos jamming. Are you guys serious?

I carried an old Remington (revelation) A5 clone for several years. And also a Weatherby Centurian gas gun for many years. Neither of them ever jammed on me.

But I was shooting pheasant, rabbit, partridge and quail rather than ducks. Perhaps that is the difference.

I've seen them some of the best jam except maybe an old A5. Benelli M1, Win SX2, Browning Gold, Beretta A400. Use them in $hitty enough conditions and they will all choke. You can make an inertia gun jam 100% of the time by not supporting it. Most failures I've seen have been due to too much or the wrong kind of oil, dirty trigger groups from powder or debris and gummed up gas systems from lack of cleaning. Waterfowling is hard on guns as its usually wet, cold, freezing and around mud that can get into an action.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

I carried an old Remington (revelation) A5 clone for several years. And also a Weatherby Centurian gas gun for many years. Neither of them ever jammed on me.

But I was shooting pheasant, rabbit, partridge and quail rather than ducks. Perhaps that is the difference.

come down here and hunt them in in the salt, I'd take pump over an auto every day in those conditions.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JamesJr
If I were going to shoot someone, I would not wait until I got around them to load my gun. My gun would have been loaded and ready when I got there.

Senile old men often do not operate with much logic.

Hey, watch it............I resemble that remark.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I think some are missing the point of the alleged jam.

If a guy is 70 years old and on the water EVERY DAY throughout the season, it’s a pretty safe bet his schit works.

Not saying it did, just that it would be odd if it didn’t.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by stxhunter

come down here and hunt them in in the salt, I'd take pump over an auto every day in those conditions.

Okay, never had any gun around salt.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Originally Posted by renegade50
Paddler....
The gift that keeps on giving....

Sooooo much material to work with every time she post.

Ya think she would go lay by her bowl or favorite chewy toy that little female dogs like and just STFU.....

😂😂😂😂 This thread rocks! The shooting is tragic, but the insults are the best.

радянське лайно, іди ебать свою матір
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If I were going to shoot someone, I would not wait until I got around them to load my gun. My gun would have been loaded and ready when I got there.

Many years ago I guided some deer and pig hunters from Indiana and Illinois. They came back in spring to turkey hunt. There were two of them that wanted to hunt together. They were partners in a business. One of them was bow hunting and the other was hunting with a shotgun. The gun hunter kept falling behind and I had to caution him a couple of times to keep his gun unloaded until we heard the birds. He wound up shooting two birds and the bow hunter got none. A few months later I got a call from the Illinois State Police. They were investigating the murder of the bow hunter and suspected the gun hunter of killing him. That was the last time I guided anyone. I have little doubt that the gun hunter intended to murder his friend while hunting down here but I kept messing up his plans. The only reason I had said something to the gun hunter is because he was walking behind us and loading his gun. The terrain was very hilly and rocky and I just wanted to make sure he didn't fall and have an AD. Had he been in front and loaded his gun I would have had him keep his chamber open. All he would have had to do close the chamber and fire twice. No way I could have reacted in time.

Jim

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by texasbatman

I guided some deer and pig hunters from Indiana and Illinois. They came back in spring to turkey hunt. There were two of them that wanted to hunt together. They were partners in a business. One of them was bow hunting and the other was hunting with a shotgun. The gun hunter kept falling behind and I had to caution him a couple of times to keep his gun unloaded until we heard the birds. He wound up shooting two birds and the bow hunter got none. A few months later I got a call from the Illinois State Police. They were investigating the murder of the bow hunter and suspected the gun hunter of killing him. That was the last time I guided anyone. I have little doubt that the gun hunter intended to murder his friend while hunting down here but I kept messing up his plans. The only reason I had said something to the gun hunter is because he was walking behind us and loading his gun. The terrain was very hilly and rocky and I just wanted to make sure he didn't fall and have an AD. Had he been in front and loaded his gun I would have had him keep his chamber open. All he would have had to do close the chamber and fire twice. No way I could have reacted in time.

Jim

Dang. That’s spooky.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Hot chamber?!

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Originally Posted by texasbatman

I guided some deer and pig hunters from Indiana and Illinois. They came back in spring to turkey hunt. There were two of them that wanted to hunt together. They were partners in a business. One of them was bow hunting and the other was hunting with a shotgun. The gun hunter kept falling behind and I had to caution him a couple of times to keep his gun unloaded until we heard the birds. He wound up shooting two birds and the bow hunter got none. A few months later I got a call from the Illinois State Police. They were investigating the murder of the bow hunter and suspected the gun hunter of killing him. That was the last time I guided anyone. I have little doubt that the gun hunter intended to murder his friend while hunting down here but I kept messing up his plans. The only reason I had said something to the gun hunter is because he was walking behind us and loading his gun. The terrain was very hilly and rocky and I just wanted to make sure he didn't fall and have an AD. Had he been in front and loaded his gun I would have had him keep his chamber open. All he would have had to do close the chamber and fire twice. No way I could have reacted in time.

Jim

Dang. That’s spooky.

Spooky enough that I never guided anyone again.

Jim

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Money or puzzy belonging to the dead guy.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
How do semi auto shotguns run when not shouldered correctly?

What about a rig that was originally set up for lead that might barely run right w steel?

Easy to screw up?

Last edited by hookeye; 01/30/21.
U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
Originally Posted by hookeye
How do semi auto shotguns run when not shouldered correctly?

What about a rig that was originally set up for lead that might barely run right w steel?

Easy to screw up?

Gas guns will run fine. Its the inertia spring in the bolt that requires an offsetting force to allow the spring ro compress and bolt to unlock. Most steel loads are high brass and have enough powder charge to run most any semi auto. A lot of the 3.5" guns struggle with the handicap clays loads though

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Paddler aka Dr Jon Middleton is a traitor to the USA and gladly voted for Biden the Schit stain

Apparently the fire is not his only tough audience
https://www.adapthealth.com/locations/

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
People around the area are saying a body of a white make has been found not far from where the shooting happened.

Hope so.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
From local Channel 5 news reporter...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by slumlord
I’m interested in the Crabtree taking the gun away part.

Did the old man relinquish it or was there a struggle? Did Crabtree kill and sink the old guy?

Vowell is gonna be found by a dragging cleat with a Mossberg M500 Pump pretzeled around his neck. Courtesy of Mr. Crabtree.

🦫

Colombo bishes

✊🏼🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Page 20 of 22 1 2 18 19 20 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (10gaugeman, 1234, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 160user, 007FJ, 59 invisible), 2,222 guests, and 1,306 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,920
Posts18,479,752
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.