Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
The Germans mostly liked her.

Really? What are you basing that on? If you personally know any Germans.... what do they like about her....

I based that on a number of conversation I’ve had with Germans, two are Campfire members living in Germany. They both PMed me after I’ve criticized her here. I hope they will join this conversation.

Face it, they kept her as Chancellor for almost 16 years. That’s longer than Conrad Adenauer, and longer even than that Austrian guy😉.

Obviously , she has been popular. They tell me they think she is well educated, very intelligent, and fair. Their words more or less.
They all take exception to my criticisms of her handling the Muslims, the pipeline and NATO participation. But acknowledge that those are difficult situations for them that cannot be resolved without controversy one way or anther.

So let’s offer the question to our German members.

Do you know these "Germans" that contacted you in PM?

Tell you what, why don’t you PM member Ready here. I PM’d him and asked if he’d join the conversation. Maybe you’ll get more satisfaction directly.

I don't get too involved in PMs. If he wants to talk on the forum, he'll talk in the forum.

GB1

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
In any event, nobody is going to convince me that Merkle is a nice, Christian lady who just wanted to help out the poor, downtrodden Muslims.

She's a globalist asset who is complicit in the destruction of European culture,...and I'm sure she got 30 great big pieces of silver for her trouble.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Taking into consideration the massive, prolonged rape of German women by Russians at the close of WW2, It would be interesting to know how many true Germans occupy Germany.

Many of the Soviet Troops that invaded Germany were Mongols.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
The Germans mostly liked her.

Really? What are you basing that on? If you personally know any Germans.... what do they like about her....

I based that on a number of conversation I’ve had with Germans, two are Campfire members living in Germany. They both PMed me after I’ve criticized her here. I hope they will join this conversation.

Face it, they kept her as Chancellor for almost 16 years. That’s longer than Conrad Adenauer, and longer even than that Austrian guy😉.

Obviously , she has been popular. They tell me they think she is well educated, very intelligent, and fair. Their words more or less.
They all take exception to my criticisms of her handling the Muslims, the pipeline and NATO participation. But acknowledge that those are difficult situations for them that cannot be resolved without controversy one way or anther.

So let’s offer the question to our German members.

Are these "Germans" American ex-pats? older real-deal Sauerbraten and Spaetzle eaters? or "New" Germans?

Makes a difference.

Sieman’s has a big division here. I have a number of “real German” patients that get transferred here for a few years, and go back and forth frequently. Probably have upwards of 30 as patients if we count wives. They vary in age from early 30s to 60s.I know 3-4 older “Germans” that were kids during the war. They live in the US but go back and forth.

I’ll let the German Campfire members speak for themselves,

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
In any event, nobody is going to convince me that Merkle is a nice, Christian lady who just wanted to help out the poor, downtrodden Muslims.

She's a globalist asset who is complicit in the destruction of European culture,...and I'm sure she got 30 great big pieces of silver for her trouble.

Probably the only reason I hang around this place is the 6-10 people that actually understand what the fugg is going on. Bristoe of course, is one.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I won’t argue the point, I don’t really see anyone arguing the that point.

The question was what do the Germans think of her, wasn’t it?

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I won’t argue the point, I don’t really see anyone arguing the that point.

The question was what do the Germans think of her, wasn’t it?
You won't?

Merkel believed it was the Christian and humanitarian thing to do to allow a million Muslims to flood her country. Thought it would be a sin to exclude them when their country was embattled in a war.

She’s too naive to understand that a committed enemy will use those tender heart strings to bury you.
You don't?

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
I'll be happy to see her gone. She has done a lot of damage to Germany.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It could be that what Merkel says (IOW how she justifies her policies) and what Merkel really believes are two entirely different things. Politicians are like that.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
I wonder if Merkels decisions are based in general post WWII German mentality of paying penance for the atrocities the Nazis committed.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by IZH27
I wonder if Merkels decisions are based in general post WWII German mentality of paying penance for the atrocities the Nazis committed.

anything merkle does has to do with the globalist agenda, she has no shame and does not feel guilt.
she is not above making the German people feel the need to pay for their grand parents social sins.

.... like tears in the rain
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

They are not.

Merkel's decisions are whatever her handlers tell her they are, and they are their intentions are to destroy the blood and soil of Germany just like they are doing to the rest of the Western world.

Germany is as strong as it is today only because, for a few brief periods, it actively fought back against those intentions. Removed them from positions of influence and instead ran Germany for Germans.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
lass dich nicht von der tur in den arsch schlagen, auf dem weg nach draufen, schlampe

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook

anything merkle does has to do with the globalist agenda, she has no shame and does not feel guilt.
she is not above making the German people feel the need to pay for their grand parents social sins.

Whatever is happening to her "subjects", she's not suffering. You can bet on that.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
O
ol_mike Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

Probably the only reason I hang around this place is the 6-10 people that actually understand what the fugg is going on. Bristoe of course, is one.

I remember ColKlink who was ejected from the 'Fire - for his views I guess , lot of truth in what he said .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

I remember ColKlink who was ejected from the 'Fire - for his views I guess , lot of truth in what he said .

Yeah I vaguely remember him, it's been a lot of years

U
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
U
Merkel believed it was the Christian and humanitarian thing to do to allow a million Muslims to flood her country. Thought it would be a sin to exclude them when their country was embattled in a war.

She’s too naive to understand that a committed enemy will use those tender heart strings to bury you.

No, they wanted cheap labor. Thing is, even with a shrinking population in Germany there are tons of people compared to here. Nonsense politics tailored to suit the wants of the rich to get richer.

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Nationalism will not solve global problems. Germany has done much in our history to help prove this point. The german public has, as a majority, learned this and, to quote Joe Cocker, with a lot of help from our friends, rebuild itself as a reliable member of the Nations of this Planet. Chancelor Merkel has since done much to build Europe and strong international relations. In this forum President Obama is critizised for the same general beliefes and actions. President Trump is applauded for the contrary (UN, WHO, Paris Climate etc pp).

Since the general disagreement hence is "Nationalism vs. Globalism", I shall not attempt to try and lay it to rest. Gunner, we can disagree on this point and still remain friends and as such I count you since we met in 2015 at the Texas Hog Hunt.
Bristoe, I have often laughed at you wit, many times, in fact, but here we have opposing views. I can live with that and still look forward to your next punch. Hatari, thanks for drawing my attention to this thread and give me a chance to share my view.

All the best Ready

Member of the Merry Band of turdlike People.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

633 members (160user, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 17CalFan, 65 invisible), 2,981 guests, and 1,311 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,849
Posts18,478,447
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.