Hop To
Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by duck911
What happened this week was, and is frightening how a truly free and open market is supposed to operate without illegal market manipulation by the elite.

It is a shocking wake up call was pure capitalism at its core.

Should be requoted over and over.

Regardless of which conspiracy is popular today. I saw more people involved in the market for the first time than any time I can remember. Unlike many who’ve thrown in the towel after the election the people who surprised me by being in this new group of Investors further surprised me by explaining about a dozen more investments they are grouping together on. 20 year old Plant Technicians and others in similar age/economic status have had a light bulb turned on and I don’t think, I hope they don’t lose their will.

I don’t care if the Redditer’s are far left, far right, or firm mods, the truth is we buy a lot of things that don’t appear to make financial sense. We “invest” in campaigns that might lose short term but do so taking the long view. What happened to this group of investors is beyond criminal and all involved should be seeing prison bars.

I suspect the real fear is if the right protesters and left start aligning for common causes it will be a tidal wave. I suspect politicians know this and that’s why both sides are starting to try and align their message. I’m hopeful it’ll be rejected by the masses.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The left and right have done a good job of distracting the masses while they play their game.

You should dislike this guy because he’s gay.
You should hate people who have abortions.
They don’t need guns.
They deserve your money.
His great great great grandfather owned your great great great grandfather so you should hate him.

So on and so on for decades and decades.

It’s time the top realizes it ain’t just party. The younger generation will “out technology” the old guard. Collectively that’s more power than they could dream of.

Think about it.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
" Any of you guys who worked for a firm that was bellied up by a hedge fund " that says it all.

You can hunt longer with wind at your back
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
http://counterfeitingstock.com/CS2.0/CounterfeitingStock.html

Great piece explaining the inner workings of the short sale and its effect on markets, shorted companies, etc.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I keep reading that the hedge fund managers buy stocks that they are predicting will drop, then buy them back at a lower price when they do.

That's a lie.

The hedge fund managers band together and cause a stock to drop by short selling it. They kill its price then buy it back at a cheaper price and pocket the difference.

They don't predict schitt. They cause the price to drop.

IC B2

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I keep reading that the hedge fund managers buy stocks that they are predicting will drop, then buy them back at a lower price when they do.

That's a lie.

The hedge fund managers band together and cause a stock to drop by short selling it. They kill its price then buy it back at a cheaper price and pocket the difference.

Can't happen. That's illegal to manipulate the market like that......and there are laws against it to protect the public retail accounts, and others.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Read the material linked above.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by kingston
Read the material linked above.

I think that was sarcasm on Elkslayer's part.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

That's a lie.

Exactly. The reverse of what the Reddit folks did. But that's okay.

R
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
R

That's a lie.

Wrong. Sorry.

A thousand (at least) broke Tesla bears would like a word with you....the most famous being a guy named Jim Chanos.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
AMC up over $16 in premarket.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by 16bore
The left and right have done a good job of distracting the masses while they play their game.

You should dislike this guy because he’s gay.
You should hate people who have abortions.
They don’t need guns.
They deserve your money.
His great great great grandfather owned your great great great grandfather so you should hate him.

So on and so on for decades and decades.

It’s time the top realizes it ain’t just party. The younger generation will “out technology” the old guard. Collectively that’s more power than they could dream of.

Think about it.

fallacious

Equivocating positions saying they're the same, is ridiculous.

MAGA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RJY66
Wrong. Sorry.

It isn’t wrong, it is just that both things happen. Sometimes shorts aren’t well connected enough, or their media campaigns can’t convince enough people, and they go broke. TSLA and AMZN are good examples of that because the hedgies weren’t able to lie enough for long enough to affect their trajectory.

There are plenty of examples of success. One irrefutable one was International Taser. Jew short hedgie Jim Cramer was running a financial journalism site called TheStreet.com. He employed several Jew journalists who eventually moved on to other publications.
At least one of them ended up at USA Today and worked on an article about International Taser that one day happened to take up half the front page and essentially said that getting tased was the same thing at sitting in an electric chair, a conclusion they came to by “accidentally” overestimating the current a taser delivers by about 1,000,000x. In a crazy coincidence that I’m sure you won’t believe, Cramer and his Jew hedgie friends just happened to be short TASR. The article crashed their stock price and they closed. 3 days later USA Today printed a clarification about their “math error”.

Cramer has talked about this strategy openly and you can hear him describe it in the video until he gets YouTube to take it down, or their AI gets good enough to find it despite the editing.

Cramer shouldn’t even be allowed to trade baseball cards, let alone securities, but CNBC puts him on TV all the time. I wonder (((why)))?

As an aside, Cramer hiring almost exclusively Jews at TheStreet is one instance where the “Jews are just better” claim actually holds up. If your team will be tasked with sitting behind a keyboard and telling lies to destroy the economies of individuals and companies and small countries, and you don’t want to deal with them raising ethical objections, you can do no better than selecting from Jewish stock. They are born ready.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
From r/wallstreebets regarding the MSM's massive disinformation campaign trying to undermine the GME squeeze. The kiddos are waking up. This is good news.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The great awakening is happening right before our eyes.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by 16bore
Rules for thee, not for me. Here’s your pittance peasant. Stay away from my fence.

Word.

Cowardice is the greatest pandemic that has ever affected mankind.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kingston
The great awakening is happening right before our eyes.

Too funny. They’re not touching silver.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Is CNN publicly traded? smile

It takes a village to raise an idiot.
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
How much is silver climbing? I have a shietload of coins I could dump if it were to my liking.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by grouseman
Is CNN publicly traded? smile

I like your thinking....we have the power to start crashing some of these companies. The liberals threaten to boycott advertising. The middle class is stronger than the Liberals. We could crash publicly traded companies.

Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

554 members (12344mag, 2500HD, 1_deuce, 222Sako, 257 mag, 1minute, 65 invisible), 2,611 guests, and 1,325 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,563
Posts18,473,191
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.