-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 19 20
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I grew up with 2 sisters. Must be someone else!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by Bristoe
50 is a bit late for the midlife crisis thing.

Yep, at 30 you can move up or down a few years and still have a great looking woman. At 50 you had best ride what brought you to the dance.

At 65 you just want to live in a van down by the river.

Ha! +1

- Rogue
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by pahick
Just gettin stuff off my chest.

I always said no regrets, none. But I lied to myself. Went through a lot of women, way too many to discuss here. Two always on my mind. Always. Never mattered who else I was with.

The first one ill get judged for on here, but is what it is. We were young, I was 17 or so, she was 14. Jen. I actually set her up with my buddy. They went out twice, but he didnt have a car so I ended up picking her up for him. I kicked myself in the ass for setting them up and not going out with her myself. After their second date, I picked her up one day and I always flirt. But I went heavy and she was so horny it wasnt funny. I told her we cant go any further, shes dating my best friend. She said pull over at a phone booth ill break up with him...so I did lol. Ya im an azzhole. So we made plans but....I had girls all over the place and I was trying to run em all. Got busted when one found out I was dating her cousin. So I went back to Jen. But found out she ran away from home. I asked all her family that knew where she was, but nobody would tell me where she was.

Eventually 3 weeks later I found where she was and went to tell her I made some mistakes and wanted her. Man did I ever. I realized she was the one. But when I got there I rang the doorbell and a guy answered. A black dude. He asked who I was looking for and I said I have the wrong place and left. I grew up racist. Try not to be today, but it still comes back. Anyhow......she ended up pregnant and had a baby girl. I ran into her at a bar about 6 years later and she ran up to me and gave me a big hug and I pushed her off and told her to get the phugg away from me. I was hurt inside because I phugged up whorin around instead of sticking with her, I was afraid of what my parents might think. And knew all my buddies would give me schitt about dating her.

Ate at me for years. Unfortunately it still does, especially now since awhile back I was talking to a coworker about women and I brought her name up. Here she married his boy. SOB! He actually asked me not to interfere in her life. She has a good life now. I cant and wont do anything to harm that. Her husband has been with her through the tough times when she had cancer and was a true man being a dad to their kids and her daughter from before him.

But I cant stop thinking of her. So much times gone by I know, but I cant help it. What might have been. Jealousy. The list goes on. Cant tell her how much I miss her and sorry for acting like an azzhole and phugging up. Really do miss her a lot.

*pic removed*
PM Birdwatcher.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Crazy how things turn out. My first 2 serious girlfriends both broke up with me(I was going back to college, other was a spoiled crazy woman!) But they were blessings in disguise. The first I ran into 20 years later she was on her 3rd divorce! The other I heard through the grapevine was even crazier. Boy was i lucky. Ive been married to the same wonderful hard working women for 25 years and couldnt have asked for a better life!! Lifes not perfect but sometimes its pretty close

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by FishinHank
Dont hold back guys, give me schitt, I deserve it lol

I'm involved with the woman I knew I would marry 25yrs ago. Her husband might not approve but when you know, you know

does he know.......bob

IC B2

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Only one, I had about a year left in college and she started pressuring me to get married. All she had to do was wait a little longer but she couldn't. She was some kinda purty, father was an italian diplomat to honduras and hooked up with a pretty one down there evidently.

I hear she is on heard 3rd marriage so maybe I dodged a bullet. Last time I saw her was at the grocery store with her daughter, talk about a cold sweat when you haven't seen her since you broke up years earlier. And then evidently she facebooked stalked me last year and started sending me messages. I never replied.

Last edited by killerv; 02/03/21.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I do have regrets about it. I didn’t show the appreciation that I should have. I wasn’t emotionally attuned like I should have been. No excuses. They weren’t “mistakes” either. They were willful wrongs, and willful bad decisions.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I tore through a whole bunch of them in my 30's...a whole bunch.
Good times...😋

Only a couple still keep me wondering.

I have a good wife...no regrets.

Proud NRA Life Member
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I hope you find what your looking for. I found mine, well she actually found me and it's been a good ride for almost 35 years. Facebook has cost a lot of people their dignity, it's hard to do the right thing when no one is watching.

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Regrets? Damn few.

-I didn't knock up enough of them
-First heart throb broke my heart so I joined the Army and killed a bunch of little people. All her fault. OTOH, I helped little women make medium sized kids. Guess it all worked out.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord
This is way better than your deer bologna crisis

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Everyone has woman regrets! My second wife has been good.

Last edited by hanco; 02/03/21.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I can't think of a woman I don't have regrets about.

My present lady is very smart, but batschit crazy just like all the rest.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Al comments going forward EXCLUDE MY MOTHER, but the BEST one you'll ever meet (and probably marry) IS A PAIN IN THE ASS and if they didn't have a hole in them, there'd be a bounty out on them... But those with big tits do make me ponder....

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Coming to the realization that women have great value beyond their use for sex is something that benefits all men, and society in general, and women most of all.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just gettin stuff off my chest.

I always said no regrets, none. But I lied to myself. Went through a lot of women, way too many to discuss here. Two always on my mind. Always. Never mattered who else I was with.

The first one ill get judged for on here, but is what it is. We were young, I was 17 or so, she was 14. Jen. I actually set her up with my buddy. They went out twice, but he didnt have a car so I ended up picking her up for him. I kicked myself in the ass for setting them up and not going out with her myself. After their second date, I picked her up one day and I always flirt. But I went heavy and she was so horny it wasnt funny. I told her we cant go any further, shes dating my best friend. She said pull over at a phone booth ill break up with him...so I did lol. Ya im an azzhole. So we made plans but....I had girls all over the place and I was trying to run em all. Got busted when one found out I was dating her cousin. So I went back to Jen. But found out she ran away from home. I asked all her family that knew where she was, but nobody would tell me where she was.

Eventually 3 weeks later I found where she was and went to tell her I made some mistakes and wanted her. Man did I ever. I realized she was the one. But when I got there I rang the doorbell and a guy answered. A black dude. He asked who I was looking for and I said I have the wrong place and left. I grew up racist. Try not to be today, but it still comes back. Anyhow......she ended up pregnant and had a baby girl. I ran into her at a bar about 6 years later and she ran up to me and gave me a big hug and I pushed her off and told her to get the phugg away from me. I was hurt inside because I phugged up whorin around instead of sticking with her, I was afraid of what my parents might think. And knew all my buddies would give me schitt about dating her.

Ate at me for years. Unfortunately it still does, especially now since awhile back I was talking to a coworker about women and I brought her name up. Here she married his boy. SOB! He actually asked me not to interfere in her life. She has a good life now. I cant and wont do anything to harm that. Her husband has been with her through the tough times when she had cancer and was a true man being a dad to their kids and her daughter from before him.

But I cant stop thinking of her. So much times gone by I know, but I cant help it. What might have been. Jealousy. The list goes on. Cant tell her how much I miss her and sorry for acting like an azzhole and phugging up. Really do miss her a lot.

*pic removed*

Seems you've been fishing in an awfully small pond for 50 years.
At least consider fishing a county or two over.

WWP53D
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Never go back.

Too many want to recapture their youth and play the FB game of " just old friends" and end up wrecking families.

Grow the fugg up.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Women want attention and will accept it from even the worst sources.

They dont think. They run on feelings

They are what they are.

Some pieces of chit take advantage of that.

You go back and start sniffin around, you deserve whatever hell comes your way. And then some.

Last edited by hookeye; 02/03/21.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
No regrets

There are some I wonder what it might have been like - but I sure as pfouck don't regret it.

Me

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Gawd, too old to be thinking about girls my daughters age. Life moves on, you should too.

Page 5 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

600 members (222Sako, 01Foreman400, 257 mag, 10Glocks, 1Longbow, 64 invisible), 2,491 guests, and 1,322 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,601
Posts18,492,258
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.