Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 20 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 19 20
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Whoa man this cultural willingness to bare ones soul on the web is so odd to me.

Nothing against the op just a fascinating bit of post modern cultural development that makes me scratch my head.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sorry for you bud, truly.

Another here that let the male slut gene overwhelm me. Don’t get me wrong I had a blast doing almost all of them.

But I’ve been fortunate to be loved deeply by 4 incredible women.

Still friends w 3 of them.

Still married to the one woman I couldn’t live w out.

Better to be lucky than good. Only reasonable explanation for me.

Truly wish you some luck in finding & keeping a good woman.

A truly good marriage is a comfort above all others

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Hairdressers,,,,, need I say more

Tell me the odds of putting grease on the same pancake? I Know they are there, well ice and house slippers. -Kawi
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hookeye
Never go back.

Too many want to recapture their youth and play the FB game of " just old friends" and end up wrecking families.

Grow the fugg up.

This.

I was friends with an old high school flame on FB. She and I grew up together, in the same neighborhood.

She wanted to get back with me, (marry) after being married for nearly 30 years to a decent guy.

I wouldn't do it. Even though I loved her, and she has to be one of the sexiest, hottest women I've ever seen.

Broke her heart that I wouldn't let her wreck her marriage and drive a wedge in her family. She just didn't understand that.... I did understand it very well. I had broken up a marriage in my younger years and lived through the problems that ensued.

I stuck to my guns. She may not be happy with me, but at least she's still with her long time husband, and her kids don't hate her.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by aalf

Llol🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Yep I am guilty as well. Ditched one in high school because I was concerned that she may becone a big girl.

Turned out that she turned into a more beautiful woman than she already was. The only thing that became big in her life was her income. Haven't talked to her since a couple years after graduation and don't need to.

Have several others that I regret ever getting involved with for damn sure.

But all things aside I have a great wife now that loves to fish,hunt,camp,shoot guns and ain't afraid to get dirty. Nice to have a woman around that takes good care of me too and makes me want to go home.

Just because you're offended doesn't mean your right.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by pahick
Just gettin stuff off my chest.

I always said no regrets, none. But I lied to myself. Went through a lot of women, way too many to discuss here. Two always on my mind. Always. Never mattered who else I was with.

The first one ill get judged for on here, but is what it is. We were young, I was 17 or so, she was 14. Jen. I actually set her up with my buddy. They went out twice, but he didnt have a car so I ended up picking her up for him. I kicked myself in the ass for setting them up and not going out with her myself. After their second date, I picked her up one day and I always flirt. But I went heavy and she was so horny it wasnt funny. I told her we cant go any further, shes dating my best friend. She said pull over at a phone booth ill break up with him...so I did lol. Ya im an azzhole. So we made plans but....I had girls all over the place and I was trying to run em all. Got busted when one found out I was dating her cousin. So I went back to Jen. But found out she ran away from home. I asked all her family that knew where she was, but nobody would tell me where she was.

Eventually 3 weeks later I found where she was and went to tell her I made some mistakes and wanted her. Man did I ever. I realized she was the one. But when I got there I rang the doorbell and a guy answered. A black dude. He asked who I was looking for and I said I have the wrong place and left. I grew up racist. Try not to be today, but it still comes back. Anyhow......she ended up pregnant and had a baby girl. I ran into her at a bar about 6 years later and she ran up to me and gave me a big hug and I pushed her off and told her to get the phugg away from me. I was hurt inside because I phugged up whorin around instead of sticking with her, I was afraid of what my parents might think. And knew all my buddies would give me schitt about dating her.

Ate at me for years. Unfortunately it still does, especially now since awhile back I was talking to a coworker about women and I brought her name up. Here she married his boy. SOB! He actually asked me not to interfere in her life. She has a good life now. I cant and wont do anything to harm that. Her husband has been with her through the tough times when she had cancer and was a true man being a dad to their kids and her daughter from before him.

But I cant stop thinking of her. So much times gone by I know, but I cant help it. What might have been. Jealousy. The list goes on. Cant tell her how much I miss her and sorry for acting like an azzhole and phugging up. Really do miss her a lot.

*pic removed*

LMFAO

Camp is where you make it.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
If i had been a woman, id have had a lot more fun.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by mitchellmountain

I met this stripper named Tina. She seemed nice at first....

LOL
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Then I met her friend Crystal....

LOL
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by mitchellmountain

I met this stripper named Tina. She seemed nice at first....

Kind of like a christian girl, huh?

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S

Being head over heels for a gal, and a women being a good partner / spouse / friend / ... are 2 completely different things.

So the Answer depends - do you tend to love hot chicks that are psycho’ s ?

In general letting your little head think for your big head = train wreck.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Old joke but a good un....

Know what ya call a stripper that can't dance?

A hair dresser

LMAO

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by pahick
Just gettin stuff off my chest.

I always said no regrets, none. But I lied to myself. Went through a lot of women, way too many to discuss here. Two always on my mind. Always. Never mattered who else I was with.

The first one ill get judged for on here, but is what it is. We were young, I was 17 or so, she was 14. Jen. I actually set her up with my buddy. They went out twice, but he didnt have a car so I ended up picking her up for him. I kicked myself in the ass for setting them up and not going out with her myself. After their second date, I picked her up one day and I always flirt. But I went heavy and she was so horny it wasnt funny. I told her we cant go any further, shes dating my best friend. She said pull over at a phone booth ill break up with him...so I did lol. Ya im an azzhole. So we made plans but....I had girls all over the place and I was trying to run em all. Got busted when one found out I was dating her cousin. So I went back to Jen. But found out she ran away from home. I asked all her family that knew where she was, but nobody would tell me where she was.

Eventually 3 weeks later I found where she was and went to tell her I made some mistakes and wanted her. Man did I ever. I realized she was the one. But when I got there I rang the doorbell and a guy answered. A black dude. He asked who I was looking for and I said I have the wrong place and left. I grew up racist. Try not to be today, but it still comes back. Anyhow......she ended up pregnant and had a baby girl. I ran into her at a bar about 6 years later and she ran up to me and gave me a big hug and I pushed her off and told her to get the phugg away from me. I was hurt inside because I phugged up whorin around instead of sticking with her, I was afraid of what my parents might think. And knew all my buddies would give me schitt about dating her.

Ate at me for years. Unfortunately it still does, especially now since awhile back I was talking to a coworker about women and I brought her name up. Here she married his boy. SOB! He actually asked me not to interfere in her life. She has a good life now. I cant and wont do anything to harm that. Her husband has been with her through the tough times when she had cancer and was a true man being a dad to their kids and her daughter from before him.

But I cant stop thinking of her. So much times gone by I know, but I cant help it. What might have been. Jealousy. The list goes on. Cant tell her how much I miss her and sorry for acting like an azzhole and phugging up. Really do miss her a lot.

*pic removed*

Better that you have those dreams undashed as you would have had you married her and then paid the price.

There are many who got that special one and lived to regret it.

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/03/21.

I Dindo Nuffin
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
As for cheatin women.....

they're gonna do what they're gonna do. They have a self destruct gene IMHO

If you have any honor your won't be part of it.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hookeye
Old joke but a good un....

Know what ya call a stripper that can't dance?

A hair dresser

LMAO

I never had a stripper rub tits and crotch all over me like a couple of hair dressers I used to go to for a haircut.

They knew exactly what they were doing! grin

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Classic case of Pu$$y Nostalgia.... they were always better in your memories than in reality. 5 minutes with those broads today and you'd be like "F this, I'm going fishing."

They're all sisters...

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
You should not drink. EVER. Holy schit.

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
God was smart for damn sure when he gave women a puzzy, otherwise all bets are off.

LOL
Page 6 of 20 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

592 members (01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1234, 67 invisible), 2,474 guests, and 1,313 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,593
Posts18,492,188
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.