Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 20 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 19 20
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by Beaver10
I think pahick would feel differently if these wimmins had cost him a quarter mil, a house, and a couple of vehicles from divorces.

The above reality has a way of knocking the shine off pretty pussy.

🦫

I'd be a "ward of the State" in one of those fine Graybar Hotels if that scheidt ever happened to me.

Ha!
I spent many hours talking myself out of spending the rest of my broke azz life in jail getting my poop chute stretched out by some XXXL black dude for offing her sorry azz.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by blindshooter
Originally Posted by Valsdad
I think pahick would feel differently if these wimmins had cost him a quarter mil, a house, and a couple of vehicles from divorces.

🦫

I'd be a "ward of the State" in one of those fine Graybar Hotels if that scheidt ever happened to me.

Ha!
I spent many hours talking myself out of spending the rest of my broke azz life in jail getting my poop chute stretched out by some XXXL black dude for offing her sorry azz.

I'd probably do the same,

Except those times it might have happened I was drinkin' man, and there are more than a few of them in the lockup due to similar situations.

I had to talk myself out of coming back to the bar after getting a note from the bartender saying "Joe Blow is here with his Luger looking for you". Note was written by a gal I was dating and she was in one of those on again/off again abusive relationship things with Joe Blow. It was all I could do to not go get a pistol and come back to deal with that situation, and I wasn't even married to her.

Gotta admit, she was one of the best of the bunch I could have regrets about though. wink

But not worth time in the joint, no house or lifetime savings involved. I just didn't like the idea of someone coming looking for me.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
On Feb 1st my wife and I celebrated our 35th anniversary. We have been married to each other for half our lives.

NO REGRETS!

"Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life." (Prov 4:23)

Brother Keith

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by the_shootist
On Feb 1st my wife and I celebrated our 35th anniversary. We have been married to each other for half our lives.

NO REGRETS!

In 20 days wife and I will be 36
A bit more than half of our lives, but no regrets here either.

Last edited by Raeford; 02/03/21.

FJB & FJT
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle
Haha! This will get you in the mood!

That's Trailer Trash Tammy!
Funny as heck

Music washes away the dust of everyday life
Some people wait a lifetime to meet their favorite hunting and shooting buddy. Mine calls me dad
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by High_Noon

Is he the redneck Freddie Mercury?

[Linked Image from udiscovermusic.com]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sounds like Trailer Trash Tammy's got it figured out. OK?

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

Great advice. I like my life and what I’ve done with it but my biggest regret if I could go back would be to have given up the sleeping around for the first great woman I met and a meaningful relationship and memories. I didn’t do it and then settled later. Now I’m divorcing at 44 and it set me back years that I’ll never get back and cost me a cabin/dream home now going to a second mortgage.

I can feel your pain, my 2nd one robbed me. Left my stupid azz flat broke. Evil bitch. Lost a nice home, shop on 5 acres.
My first wife was great, 15yrs and she up and died on me. Ignorant, naive me must have thought all marriages would work out like my first and I put too much trust in a slick gold digger.
Now I'm on #3, she knew my story and that I was pretty much broke and still was interested. I thought that was a good sign. 7 years and its been great. I guess I'm one that needs to be married.
It was amazing how fast the ones I dated in between 2 and 3 would disappear as soon as I told them where I was financially! Figured out that was a great test if you're wife hunting instead of just looking poontang, tell'em you don't have a pot to piss in and see what happens.

One of my buddies bought and built up a very successful business. He's loaded. He tells women that he sells Kirby Vacuum cleaners to judge their character. It works well.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER
These kind of threads is what makes us come back for more. lol

LMAO! Post anything that makes them feel better about their lives and they run with it laugh

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Rooster7

Great advice. I like my life and what I’ve done with it but my biggest regret if I could go back would be to have given up the sleeping around for the first great woman I met and a meaningful relationship and memories. I didn’t do it and then settled later. Now I’m divorcing at 44 and it set me back years that I’ll never get back and cost me a cabin/dream home now going to a second mortgage.

I can feel your pain, my 2nd one robbed me. Left my stupid azz flat broke. Evil bitch. Lost a nice home, shop on 5 acres.
My first wife was great, 15yrs and she up and died on me. Ignorant, naive me must have thought all marriages would work out like my first and I put too much trust in a slick gold digger.
Now I'm on #3, she knew my story and that I was pretty much broke and still was interested. I thought that was a good sign. 7 years and its been great. I guess I'm one that needs to be married.
It was amazing how fast the ones I dated in between 2 and 3 would disappear as soon as I told them where I was financially! Figured out that was a great test if you're wife hunting instead of just looking poontang, tell'em you don't have a pot to piss in and see what happens.

One of my buddies bought and built up a very successful business. He's loaded. He tells women that he sells Kirby Vacuum cleaners to judge their character. It works well.

Its a fine tool to root out the diggers. That and stay away from the innanets.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Shucks, Beaver........there you go, getting all real-life and stuff.

Every marriage starts out as Ward and June Cleaver, then Eddie shows up.

Originally thought this thread was women's buyers-remorse for Biden........given they are losing their sports.

🦫

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by pahick
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by tzone

LMFAO

The "pa" must be short for pathetic.

Holy schit.

You never seem to disappoint lol

And you always seem to disappoint.

Camp is where you make it.
pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rooster7

Its a fine tool to root out the diggers. That and stay away from the innanets.

After my divorce, I called my truck the “automatic woman repelling vehicle”. It was a ‘94 GMC, one of those where the paint didn’t stay on. Bought it from a tow yard for $800 bucks because the previous owner never claimed it. It was my farm truck, always something in the bed that looked bad, smelled bad, or both. My two bird dogs pretty much owned the passenger side of the bench seat. The tailgate latched on one side, some of the time. The dents were not symmetrical. She wasn’t pretty, but she had a purpose.

Stupid thing didn’t do it’s job, the redhead looked right past it...... oh, well, what a trip!

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Pool of blood.

That’s what they’re gonna find you in.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
The next thing we read about you will be your obituary if you continue on that path.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Ho-Lee-Chit

Dude, when you're in a hole, throw away the shovel.

Me

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave

Pool of blood.

That’s what they’re gonna find you in.

LOL

Maybe the both of them.

In Latin.

en flagrante delicto

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Page 10 of 20 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

592 members (01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1234, 61 invisible), 2,504 guests, and 1,314 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,593
Posts18,492,171
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.