-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 16 of 20 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
“With such nagging she prodded him day after day until he was sick to death of it.”

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by pahick
Just gettin stuff off my chest.

I always said no regrets, none. But I lied to myself. Went through a lot of women, way too many to discuss here. Two always on my mind. Always. Never mattered who else I was with.

The first one ill get judged for on here, but is what it is. We were young, I was 17 or so, she was 14. Jen. I actually set her up with my buddy. They went out twice, but he didnt have a car so I ended up picking her up for him. I kicked myself in the ass for setting them up and not going out with her myself. After their second date, I picked her up one day and I always flirt. But I went heavy and she was so horny it wasnt funny. I told her we cant go any further, shes dating my best friend. She said pull over at a phone booth ill break up with him...so I did lol. Ya im an azzhole. So we made plans but....I had girls all over the place and I was trying to run em all. Got busted when one found out I was dating her cousin. So I went back to Jen. But found out she ran away from home. I asked all her family that knew where she was, but nobody would tell me where she was.

Eventually 3 weeks later I found where she was and went to tell her I made some mistakes and wanted her. Man did I ever. I realized she was the one. But when I got there I rang the doorbell and a guy answered. A black dude. He asked who I was looking for and I said I have the wrong place and left. I grew up racist. Try not to be today, but it still comes back. Anyhow......she ended up pregnant and had a baby girl. I ran into her at a bar about 6 years later and she ran up to me and gave me a big hug and I pushed her off and told her to get the phugg away from me. I was hurt inside because I phugged up whorin around instead of sticking with her, I was afraid of what my parents might think. And knew all my buddies would give me schitt about dating her.

Ate at me for years. Unfortunately it still does, especially now since awhile back I was talking to a coworker about women and I brought her name up. Here she married his boy. SOB! He actually asked me not to interfere in her life. She has a good life now. I cant and wont do anything to harm that. Her husband has been with her through the tough times when she had cancer and was a true man being a dad to their kids and her daughter from before him.

But I cant stop thinking of her. So much times gone by I know, but I cant help it. What might have been. Jealousy. The list goes on. Cant tell her how much I miss her and sorry for acting like an azzhole and phugging up. Really do miss her a lot.

*pic removed*

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by sse
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I'd hit that.

#stormingoutofthecloset

LOL you fuggin phagg

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Ballz loves him some cock!

pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jackmountain

I always said no regrets, none. But I lied to myself. Went through a lot of women, way too many to discuss here. Two always on my mind. Always. Never mattered who else I was with.

The first one ill get judged for on here, but is what it is. We were young, I was 17 or so, she was 14. Jen. I actually set her up with my buddy. They went out twice, but he didnt have a car so I ended up picking her up for him. I kicked myself in the ass for setting them up and not going out with her myself. After their second date, I picked her up one day and I always flirt. But I went heavy and she was so horny it wasnt funny. I told her we cant go any further, shes dating my best friend. She said pull over at a phone booth ill break up with him...so I did lol. Ya im an azzhole. So we made plans but....I had girls all over the place and I was trying to run em all. Got busted when one found out I was dating her cousin. So I went back to Jen. But found out she ran away from home. I asked all her family that knew where she was, but nobody would tell me where she was.

Eventually 3 weeks later I found where she was and went to tell her I made some mistakes and wanted her. Man did I ever. I realized she was the one. But when I got there I rang the doorbell and a guy answered. A black dude. He asked who I was looking for and I said I have the wrong place and left. I grew up racist. Try not to be today, but it still comes back. Anyhow......she ended up pregnant and had a baby girl. I ran into her at a bar about 6 years later and she ran up to me and gave me a big hug and I pushed her off and told her to get the phugg away from me. I was hurt inside because I phugged up whorin around instead of sticking with her, I was afraid of what my parents might think. And knew all my buddies would give me schitt about dating her.

Ate at me for years. Unfortunately it still does, especially now since awhile back I was talking to a coworker about women and I brought her name up. Here she married his boy. SOB! He actually asked me not to interfere in her life. She has a good life now. I cant and wont do anything to harm that. Her husband has been with her through the tough times when she had cancer and was a true man being a dad to their kids and her daughter from before him.

But I cant stop thinking of her. So much times gone by I know, but I cant help it. What might have been. Jealousy. The list goes on. Cant tell her how much I miss her and sorry for acting like an azzhole and phugging up. Really do miss her a lot.

*pic removed*

I dont drink anymore, how else am I to entertain myself? lol

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
You young dudes take note and save yourself a lot of aggravation. Just find some bitch you hate and buy her a house. Get it out of your system.

Would you consummate the relationship first?

What’s the going rate on a mail order bride these days? Not including Spanish lessons you needed.
LMAO!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

*pic removed*

*pic removed*

Spanish lessons and self flagellation if your name is fireballz.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

What a pussy...

Last edited by jackmountain; 02/03/21.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Spanish lessons and self flagellation if your name is fireballz.

Minus the spanish lessons.

LOL
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
On the bright side, with lumber prices skyrocketing, your T-111 is now T-222!
LOL

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Tee one eleven. Yah man.

LOL
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by SockPuppet
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by SockPuppet
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Looks like some silly Keanu Reaves movie scheidt.

I'm no fan.

Who the hell names their kid "Keanu" anyway? Musta had some drug addicted hippie parents or something.

Whoa, full stop. This is John Wick we're talking about. Immediately watch 1, 2, and 3 then get back to us. Seriously, this thread can wait.

This here campfire stuff is REAL.

How real is this Keanu Reaves dude movie stuff. John Wiki any more realistic than the Matrix?

I mean, there's important stuff goin' on here, while it's blowin and snowin outside.

Slummy's trying to make a run on renegade's post, get viewers away from him and all. And you want me to go watch movies? crazy

And pahick's got the steam shovel out, regular pit mining equipment for diggin his grave I tell you.

Brother Val,

There is a Puppy in John Wick 1, more muscle cars and bikes in II, and kickazz dogs and cleavage in III. I'm not sayin' it's better than 'Fire drama, but it ain't bad.

Well, I'm not stopping what I'm doing to go stream them now. Puppies, tiddies, and vehicles notwithstanding.

I think the wife was watching one of them the other day, I went and did other scheidt. Perhaps, especially for the third version and cleavage (any good azz shots, I'm more of an azz than tiddies man) I may pay more attention the next time it comes around.

But, if 48 Hours, or Murder in the Heartland, is on........all bets are off on the Keanu stuff.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ewc
https://youtu.be/cfrFY-uaupY

Don’t know how to imbed. Maybe one of you geniuses can help.

Thats f'in awesome lol downloaded. Thx!

That's pretty funny alright.

buttfugged in Boston. shocked laugh

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Son of a bitch, been driving 2 days and missed this sheit. I need an update.

E
ewc Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Tagged teamed down in Tennessee....
Butt rugged in Boston
Anal in Austin
Givin head down in New Orleans

😀

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mirage243

Abridged version:

pahick fûck’d a kid, when he was a kid, and still loves her after 20 years.

pahick has a death wish of dying by sucking on the muzzle of a Remington 870 held by the now older Lass’s husband. Gauge size of the 870 to be determined later at time of his autopsy.

Members are reminiscing about love and whores lost, yada, yada, yada, with the occasional post of please post pictures if you hump her or it didn’t happen.

Kleenex and jack lube is reportedly out of stock in several small town stores.

More to come....Hopefully.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Abridged version:

pahick has a death wish of dying by sucking on the muzzle of an Remington 870 held by the now older Lass’s husband. Gauge size of the 870 to be determined later at time of his autopsy.

Members are reminiscing about love and whores lost, yada, yada, yada, with the occasional post of please post pictures if you hump her or it didn’t happen.

🦫

Lmfao . . . . . .oh I read it, every single post. 🤣

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Abridged version:

pahick has a death wish of dying by sucking on the muzzle of an Remington 870 held by the now older Lass’s husband. Gauge size of the 870 to be determined later at time of his autopsy.

🦫

Lmfao . . . . . .oh I read it, every single post. 🤣

Blessed we are to have pahick....He’s one of a kind.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I only regret the waste of time and money I spent on this one psycho.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by reivertom
I only regret the waste of time and money I spent on this one psycho.

Did you send her to therapy to see if they could fix the software?

In it is contentment

Page 16 of 20 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

589 members (10gaugemag, 16penny, 01Foreman400, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 59 invisible), 2,556 guests, and 1,321 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,575
Posts18,492,022
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.