J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Nm
Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by jaguartx
He who finds a wife finds a good thing,
And obtains favor from the Lord. Problem is, HE was referring to a real wife. Not some female the law says is your wife because you walked down the isle and tied the knot. You are blessed. Better to live on a corner of the roof than share a house with a quarrelsome wife. How would HE know? HE knows everything.
The disciples said to him, “If such is the case of a man with his wife, it is better not to marry.”

lol

Well, if thats the case with a man and his wife, he already screwed up and is married, and you know what HE said about divorce. wink

Marriage results in a lot of loneliness.

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/03/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by mirage243
Son of a bitch, been driving 2 days and missed this sheit. I need an update.

Abridged version:

pahick fûck’d a kid, when he was a kid, and still loves her after 20 years.

pahick has a death wish of dying by sucking on the muzzle of an Remington 870 held by the now older Lass’s husband. Gauge size of the 870 to be determined later at time of his autopsy.

Members are reminiscing about love and whores lost, yada, yada, yada, with the occasional post of please post pictures if you hump her or it didn’t happen.

Kleenex and jack lube is reportedly out of stock in several small town stores.

More to come....Hopefully.

🦫

Lmfao . . . . . .oh I read it, every single post. 🤣

Blessed we are to have pahick....He’s one of a kind.

🦫

Well, this thread IS funner than some others.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Abridged version:

pahick has a death wish of dying by sucking on the muzzle of an Remington 870 held by the now older Lass’s husband. Gauge size of the 870 to be determined later at time of his autopsy.

Members are reminiscing about love and whores lost, yada, yada, yada, with the occasional post of please post pictures if you hump her or it didn’t happen.

🦫

🦫

Well, this thread IS funner than some others.

Indeed.

Although, I’m not certain whether members are rooting for pahick to hit her clam or catch a bullet.

Time will tell.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Some are maybe hoping.....................................Both?

for entertainment value only.

Maybe if he only does her a little bit.(just the tip?) ........................he'll just catch a flesh wound to teach him a lesson?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Any man who lives long enough will eventually come to the conclusion that everything associated with procreation is a form of hormone induced insanity.

IC B2

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A

Abridged version:

pahick has a death wish of dying by sucking on the muzzle of a Remington 870 held by the now older Lass’s husband. Gauge size of the 870 to be determined later at time of his autopsy.

🦫

Solid work !

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by pahick
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle
First, I totally know what you’re saying. I was all about “bros before hos” and “bro code” until I found out the hard way that I took it way more seriously than others.

Second, your story had me so caught up that I thought there was gonna be a punch line at the end!

The punch line is.....im afraid I never grew up, that ill never stick with one woman. That if I do, ill settle because I phugged up with the ones I should have been with.

I think you should find an oak pallet and get some 16 penny nails and drive them into the pallet with your forehead.

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.
pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

Abridged version:

🦫

🦫

Thanks, I guess grin

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Any man who lives long enough will eventually come to the conclusion that everything associated with procreation is a form of hormone induced insanity.

Nah, I disagree. I'd be a much lesser man without my family. Lonely and bitter is no way to go through life.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Morewood

Nah, I disagree. I'd be a much lesser man without my family. Lonely and bitter is no way to go through life.

Maybe so. But unless I miss my guess, you weren't thinking about "family" when puzzy first caught your attention.

IC B3

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I'm still trying to figure out which thread is mo better....the baloney chronicles or the lost love rekindled facebook hook up. lol

Thanks for the laughs Pahick....you're a good sport too!

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER
I'm still trying to figure out which thread is mo better....the baloney chronicles or the lost love rekindled facebook hook up. lol

No doubt ! pahick is solid.

He’s nut-fûck’n crazy, but the kind of pard you want to know, so you can hear all the shîtty decisions he makes in his life while pounding beers and doing shots together.

😬
🦫

“Molon Labe”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

He’s nut-fûck’n crazy, but kind of pard you want to know, so you can hear all the shîtty decisions he makes in his life while pounding beers and doing shots together.

😬
🦫

So you can hear all the scheidty decisions he makes and decide they're not for you?

In it is contentment

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

He’s nut-fûck’n crazy, but kind of pard you want to know, so you can hear all the shîtty decisions he makes in his life while pounding beers and doing shots together.

😬
🦫

So you can hear all the scheidty decisions he makes and decide they're not for you?

Nah, I made plenty of bad decisions on my own...That’s why there’s no judgment from me for pahick.

It’s his rodeo. I’m just watching, hoping he makes it to 8 seconds or get’s stomped. Either way, he’ll survive for another good story in the future.

🦫

“Molon Labe”
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by Morewood

Just because you're alone doesn't mean you're lonely. Maybe if you're a codependent beta male...

DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

😬
🦫

Nah, I made plenty of bad decisions on my own...That’s why there’s no judgment from me for pahick.

It’s his rodeo. I’m just watching, hoping he makes it to 8 seconds or get’s stomped. Either way, he’ll survive for another good story in the future.

🦫

Wish I'd been a 'fire reader before I committed financial suicide by marrying evil #2.

Not saying anyone could have changed my mind since it was completely controlled by the little head...

I'm hoping he gets a good ride and lives through it with his wallet intact and no extra holes.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
It’s pretty entertaining to have one try and convince you that you SHOULD settle down with them . There are no MORALS anymore 🤣

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
There’s worse things than ending up in a pool of blood. She might move in..... and bring his kids.....

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
There’s worse things than ending up in a pool of blood. She might move in..... and bring his kids.....

tell me about that chit, got up to go heat up the enchiladas I saved for today, and they're gone, one of those f-cking stepsons ate them after I told her to make sure nobody ate them.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Page 17 of 20 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

590 members (1Longbow, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 1OntarioJim, 62 invisible), 2,591 guests, and 1,191 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,814
Posts18,477,637
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.