Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by duck911
So by now all you dipchits should know that whatever cattle rape thread you all latched onto has nothing to do with me.

Glad that is settled. DUMBFUGGS.

As for golf...

I have Koepka Top 10, Zalatoris top 20, and cashed a few early 3 ball bets in the first day. A few other bets as well.

With my early 3 ball cashes, I can't to worse than triple my cash. Good week of golf!

BULL CHIT! Just like that 2x fighter ace you played golf with..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
GB1

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Seriously.............

Hammer Petry +/- tomorrow.

It has been CASH this year and so many of us are making a killing on it.

[Linked Image]

Don’t spend that $84 in one place big money hustla!

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by 79S
Seriously.............

[Linked Image]

Yer an idiot, and know nothing about betting. I won $284 plus my $200 stake back on that bet, Dumbazz

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'm a die hard Seahawks fan but haven't watched that sh*t for several years, just can't deal with the unAmerican BS. I plan to spend time with dogs on Sunday and probably throw something on the grill but I won't be watching that game. There you have it!

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Apologies!

I fly by here briefly once every few days anymore. Didn't see this post until now.

I know you are all more interested in just fuggin' around and trolling, but for the 2 or 3 out there who are actually curious.....

Super Bowl..... Most of the bets I have on the table are free bets and promo bets. It is actually the one event I don't heavily bet on. The 2 week layoff and media mayhem makes it unpredictable and volatile. I spend a significant amount of time handicapping and my bets are all researched and based on significant data crunching. SB does not really work well with this approach.

I have.... I guess, $100 cash on the SB on Sunday, plus about $500 in free/promo bets. It's more about a day grilling with buddies.

NHL, on the other hand, has been HIGHLY lucrative to start the season. FLA PP vs NSH PK 2 nights ago made 2 truck payments. Vegas tonight vs Kings, huge profit.

MON vs VAN and MON vs OTT........... Stupid money, all season.

I'd suggest Petry o.5 +/- +158 on Fanduel tomorrow if anyone here plays and is watching. The value on that bet is STUPID. Hit the exact same bet yesterday.

Cheers,

-

Classic horse schit.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Wow...

Duck ain't dead from the rona.

Anyone taking bets?

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
So by now all you dipchits should know that whatever cattle rape thread you all latched onto has nothing to do with me.

Glad that is settled. DUMBFUGGS.

As for golf...

I have Koepka Top 10, Zalatoris top 20, and cashed a few early 3 ball bets in the first day. A few other bets as well.

With my early 3 ball cashes, I can't to worse than triple my cash. Good week of golf!

2x fighter Ace!

LOL

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by deflave
Apologies!

I fly by here briefly once every few days anymore. Didn't see this post until now.

I know you are all more interested in just fuggin' around and trolling, but for the 2 or 3 out there who are actually curious.....

Super Bowl..... Most of the bets I have on the table are free bets and promo bets. It is actually the one event I don't heavily bet on. The 2 week layoff and media mayhem makes it unpredictable and volatile. I spend a significant amount of time handicapping and my bets are all researched and based on significant data crunching. SB does not really work well with this approach.

I have.... I guess, $100 cash on the SB on Sunday, plus about $500 in free/promo bets. It's more about a day grilling with buddies.

NHL, on the other hand, has been HIGHLY lucrative to start the season. FLA PP vs NSH PK 2 nights ago made 2 truck payments. Vegas tonight vs Kings, huge profit.

I'd suggest Petry o.5 +/- +158 on Fanduel tomorrow if anyone here plays and is watching. The value on that bet is STUPID. Hit the exact same bet yesterday.

Cheers,

-

Classic horse schit.

LOL

You'd think someone with such advanced financial acumen wouldn't have to finance a truck.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by smokepole
Apologies!

Cheers,

-

Classic horse schit.

LOL

You'd think someone with such advanced financial acumen wouldn't have to finance a truck.

Was it a new or used truck?

Chevy or Ford F-150?

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
A used yellow Uberlanche. Came with a mile of kevlar cable and a cooler for shipping transplant organs.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I don't really get Duck's betting predictions. Who did he predict to win the Super Bowl?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
A used yellow Uberlanche. Came with a mile of kevlar cable and a cooler for shipping transplant organs.

I hope you're kidding.

My wife has had a "no vehicle payment" policy for, well, ever.

I can't complain, I get the toys I want (eventually), but marrying a CPA had me on a leash for a while.

Laugh all ya want, I can't hear you over the sound of the ocean at my condo in Kona.......

#trophyhusband

#doubleacesaluting

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Paul_M
I don't really get Duck's betting predictions. Who did he predict to win the Super Bowl?

He went out on a limb and said the team with the future hall of fame QB would win.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
It’s the only sporting event he does not bet heavily on.

LMFAO

Love that he threw in a day grilling with buddies. As if he has any.

goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
It’s the only sporting event he does not bet heavily on.

LMFAO

Love that he threw in a day grilling with buddies. As if he has any.

Ya think he makes the double ace flip burgers and fetch drinks????

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Paul_M

He went out on a limb and said the team with the future hall of fame QB would win.

[Linked Image from robohub.org]

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by 79S
Seriously.............

[Linked Image]

Only a brokedigk places less than $1000 bet. You’re a sad little snowflake , Duck
L
O
L

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Apologies!

Cheers,

-

Apologies!

Cheers,

-

A truck payment? Those are for chumps

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BobBrown

A truck payment? Those are for chumps

I won't judge the payment. If you need a truck to work, it is what it is I guess.

I will, however, make an assertion that if you're not debt free (you have a truck payment), maybe you would be better of focusing on getting debt free and not gambling.

#notimpressed

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
#srill waiting for the Super Bowl bet

You’d think a guy that rich and smart could throw the hoi~polloi a bone every now and then

Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

529 members (007FJ, 1936M71, 1234, 17CalFan, 01Foreman400, 59 invisible), 2,476 guests, and 1,373 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,557
Posts18,473,057
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.