Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Good article thanks for posting that.

I haven’t seen the ad but I didn’t need to.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by akasparky
Much like those that posts in these threads, how many were never going to watch another NFL game?

I saw the POS commercial and I didn't watch the game.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

H
hookeye Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by centershot
Won't be long before we are all driving around in 20 year old jeeps without tops in the middle of winter...........

83 was the last yr of the CJ5, so that's almost 40 yrs.

Had a 79 and an 82. Proly why my back is trashed. Leaf springs and azz that close to the rear axle, washboard was brutal.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by tikkanut
Originally Posted by Diesel
Like the looks of the Bronco, but need to look a little deeper.

going off road......

[Linked Image from images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com]

My truck is a Toyota, my car is a Lexus. 😎

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He changed me. I will support President Pedo just as fervently as Bruce supported Trump.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
IC B2

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by 280shooter
He changed me. I will support President Pedo just as fervently as Bruce supported Trump.

Yer a racist bigot homophone 🤪

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bob_H_in_NH

The message of the commercial was solid: for the good of the country , let's be open minded, discuss ideas and meet on what is best for the country. From a reality point of view it has several issues: - MASSIVE HYPOCRISY: where was this add for the last 4 years when the Ds did everything possible to obstruct and remove Trump- assumes the "middle" is where you want to beThat said, they didn't pull any political punches, just said essentially "everyone, pull your head out of your ass and start talking". Hard message to swallow after the last few years if you believe it was a D generated ad, good message to hear if you believe it was a non-political ad
Seriously?? The "message" in that trite commercial has been in front of us for many centuries. Most breathing humans know the message. Due to current context and power politics behaviors, it is facetious, hypocritical and sickening. Since the start, Springsteen's shtick has been low class and crude - no change.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
Remsen,

I removed this post after a conversation between my Wife and Miss Lynn. I had her call her and to see how she was doing.

I have nothing more at this point to say as this is her own matter, and it is to stay that way.

Dinner time and the bell is ringing.

I love the mountains, visited often as a young man.

Might read a little about them after the chicken and dumplings feast.

Benedict

The cost of freedom is incalculable.
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Benedict
Originally Posted by Remsen

Hi Benedict. Can you ask miss lynn when she'll have her lawyers serve me as class representative?

I am sure that it takes a while to legally gain access to who you are and where you post from and so and so on. I also know that people also leave clues in their postings on the internet as to who they are, where they live, where they work or practice, and other little details that help those who need to know. I believe you also know that.

Remsen,

You should contact her yourself, there is a system onboard here for you to use to do so.

I believe that when a PM is sent, a notification and content is sent out to the member.

I also believe she has been advised not to return to the Fire for now.

I don't know anything more about the situation and the proceedings.

I spoke with her brother when the wife and I called to inquire as to how she was these days.

A little heads up for all of you, continuing in your ways to and against her on this forum does not show intelligence or acts of decency, it just compounds what has already been done and said and recorded in some manner for future references apparently.

But then again, as a lawyer, you would know that this whole debacle and its' continuing even after she has exited will not fair well for any of you.

But from what I gather by what you have said about yourself, you are a lawyer of high repute here in the US, and I would guess from your comments you have a lot of clout in the legal world, where you could win without even really having to fight to any real depth.

I also understand from what you and the others here have written about Miss Lynn that you have proof of what and who she is and that she has done and said what you have stated about her, and you all are willing and able to back up your statements.

All in all, I am under the impression from you and the other posters that you all believe yourselves to not be accountable for your words or actions against her, and that not one of you believes you are guilty of defamation - libel, or cyberbullying.

But I am sure that Miss Lynn and her representatives will be no match when you consider your prominence in the legal world and the upstanding character of your clients in the real world, not the internet world.

Off to exercise the pups before I settle in for the day.

Have a good one.

Benny

*Funnily she mentioned in the beginning that she did not understand why someone like "goalie" would be such a caring and kind human being doing the charitable things he has done, yet totally be the opposite person in everyday life.

Go figure.

WOW

LOL

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I missed the ad, so I had to google it. I figured one of you guys would have posted it in 5 pages. So if you missed it, here it is. Bruce and Jeep can take their red star and shove it where the sun don't shine.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Yeah, I buy that. 8-Q..............

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Missed Opportunity:

The 71-year-old Springsteen told Australians that he would leave the United States and move there if Trump was re-elected.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Springsteen and all the other POS libtards can go F**K Themselves!

NRA Endowment Member
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Now the we’re in charge, come to the middle. Or, be persecuted.

Message received.

“Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.”
― Ernest Hemingway
E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E

Hi Benedict. Can you ask miss lynn when she'll have her lawyers serve me as class representative?

I am sure that it takes a while to legally gain access to who you are and where you post from and so and so on. I also know that people also leave clues in their postings on the internet as to who they are, where they live, where they work or practice, and other little details that help those who need to know. I believe you also know that.

Remsen,

You should contact her yourself, there is a system onboard here for you to use to do so.

I believe that when a PM is sent, a notification and content is sent out to the member.

I spoke with her brother when the wife and I called to inquire as to how she was these days.

A little heads up for all of you, continuing in your ways to and against her on this forum does not show intelligence or acts of decency, it just compounds what has already been done and said and recorded in some manner for future references apparently.

But then again, as a lawyer, you would know that this whole debacle and its' continuing even after she has exited will not fair well for any of you.

But from what I gather by what you have said about yourself, you are a lawyer of high repute here in the US, and I would guess from your comments you have a lot of clout in the legal world, where you could win without even really having to fight to any real depth.

I also understand from what you and the others here have written about Miss Lynn that you have proof of what and who she is and that she has done and said what you have stated about her, and you all are willing and able to back up your statements.

All in all, I am under the impression from you and the other posters that you all believe yourselves to not be accountable for your words or actions against her, and that not one of you believes you are guilty of defamation - libel, or cyberbullying.

But I am sure that Miss Lynn and her representatives will be no match when you consider your prominence in the legal world and the upstanding character of your clients in the real world, not the internet world.

Have a good one.

Benny

*Funnily she mentioned in the beginning that she did not understand why someone like "goalie" would be such a caring and kind human being doing the charitable things he has done, yet totally be the opposite person in everyday life.

Go figure.

Are you even American?

You sound like a subject of the crown posing as an American, because no American would think “cyber bullying” (aka “he was mean to me on the inner webs”) is a legal offense.

If you do have citizenship in this fine Constitutional Republic please take Bruce and his Jeep and go to a place where you can be surrounded by your kind and not drag this country further down.

That’s one of the most retarded posts I’ve read since the attention monger herself “left”.

Wink wink, nod nod

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
YEAH !!!! Piss on Bruce Springsteen and his $500 Million Net Worth and his salary of $80 million per year. He's just a Liberal loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean he has money, and you guys don't, he can buy pretty much any item he wants, and you guys can't, he has fame, and you guys don't, he can lay just about any woman he might want, and you guys can't. He's just a Liberal loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Riiiiigggghhhhhhhtttt! grinBenny

Hey Benny - you may be the world's biggest expert on what Springsteen 'has" - so what form of worship led you to that knoweldge? And, apparently you are too ignorant to realize that you are writing to guys that don't care a lick about what Springsteen "has". Folks here tend mainly to care about what a person "is".

And, your post reveals that you knowlittle or nothing about what guys here do or do not have. One thing we do not have - or give - is respect for an ignorant troll.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Remsen,

Have a good one.

Benny

Go figure.

FARE, not fair. Rewrite with correction and turn in again, please.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Benedict??? and from VERMONT???..27 posts...Lesson there somewhere.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Benedict??? and from VERMONT???..27 posts...Lesson there somewhere.

She's a sock puppet from Canada. Probably the Trump hating Miss Lynn's sock puppet

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Enough to make you puke.

WS

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

640 members (16penny, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 79 invisible), 2,714 guests, and 1,331 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,478
Posts18,471,694
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.