Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Lefty Lucas
How do you know that she is not in prison? Do you know that she is still alive? Would you know her if you were to see her on the street, are you sure it's here? Just asking
True. I have it on good authority that the "Hillary" everybody sees is a replacement...like on They Live. The real Hillary is with the Lizard people in their subterranean lair near Carthage, MO. Don't tell anybody I told you. #keepitquietwhilstkeepinitreel

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Charlie is hiding her in his love nest.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Schiff, Swallwell, Pelosi, Feinstein, could all be impeached for the jobs they have done for California and their relationships with Chinese spys. Schiff could be impeached for continual lying and leaking.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
The real Hillary is with the Lizard people in their subterranean lair near Carthage, MO. Don't tell anybody I told you. #keepitquietwhilstkeepinitreel

In the basement of a pizza parlor, right?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
i think its pretty simple. they ALL hated trump. dems and repubs combined. every last one of them did not want him for president. when they saw how popular his base was, most of the repubs grudgingly supported him. but the bottom line is congress, govt, etc do not want an outsider to come in and pull the covers off their game. trump did just that. so they will never do this to one of their own in the future. it will be all charades and fake investigations for future crimes but they own the place and set the rules. any future right wing outsider who comes in who be treated the same as trump. our govt from top to bottom is not there to support middle america. they are there to support themselves and their friends. we are in a well disguised banana republic. these pricks just know how to make it look nice and the media supports them 100% because they are making bank on the game as well.

My diploma is a DD214
IC B2

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by Lefty Lucas
How do you know that she is not in prison? Do you know that she is still alive? Would you know her if you were to see her on the street, are you sure it's here? Just asking
True. I have it on good authority that the "Hillary" everybody sees is a replacement...like on They Live. The real Hillary is with the Lizard people in their subterranean lair near Carthage, MO. Don't tell anybody I told you. #keepitquietwhilstkeepinitreel

Ethan. Why you doing that to the good people of Carthage? At least say she is hiding in the Precious Moments Chapel.

Society of Intolerant Old Men. Rifle Slut Division
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
You just have to get enough people involved, then you get away with it no problem. Kinda like enough states involved in voter fraud..
You can go back a long way of course but a more recent prime example was the House banking scandal. How many dems suffered from that? After all they were 98% of the lawbreakers.
Schumer thumping his fist? Wasn’t he one of the top three names in Heidi Flies’s little red book? I thought prostitution in its truest form was illegal in New York?
A Supreme Court justice on camera on a trip to Epstein’s island? People went there for one reason only.
DC puts Soddum and Gamhora to shame.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They kept President Davis in a dungeon for I-don't-know-how-long after the war ended. Today's commie fronts for the elites are nothing more than the heirs to the abolitionists of the War Between the States. The war between good and evil is constant and ancient.

One of the few things I can agree with you about. There is a distinct parallel between today's Democrat Party and the Republican Party of the 1860's time period. Both are elitist, Bolshevik, and are only interested in power to control the people. Just as the party of Lincoln hated the Confederacy for daring to secede from the Union, today's Democrats hated Trump for the way he stood up to them and exposed them for what they are.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by hatari
This was a question we all asked for the last 4 years. Certainly Pizza-gate and her funding the phony Steele dossier are enough to indict her. My answer was a simple political reason:

We don't seek revenge on former Presidents, or in this case former First Ladies. That is the playbook of Banana Republics, and is the reason despots cling to power and never want to let go. They fear reprisal from their political enemies. Think Robert Mugabe.

Well, that WAS they way we did things in America. What the Dems are doing now potentially opens a Pandora's Box of pettiness that could go on and on. ANY former President can be exposed to political revenge once power shifts.

I am sure Trump was talked out of pursuing charges against Hillary for the reason stated above. I do not understand fully just what the Dems ultimate goal is, because with this charade in the Senate, they have just exposed any future Dem that is followed by a GOP regime.

Yeah, yeah, I get the humiliation and repudiation of Trump, Trump but there is something else afoot I can't put a finger on yet. Is this theater to have Biden ride in Friday and ask the Dems to stand down in order to "Bring closure and Unite the country"? That would make his popularity in the MSM zoom off the charts, the MSM would fawn all over it and the Nobel committee would whip up a praise for him, but I don't see it.

I watching this play out, but consider this one of the stupidest stunts the Dems have pulled yet. Maybe it is as simple is that Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff and company really are as petty as Middle School girls.

Simple answer?

The demoRATS are seeing to it that Power isn't going to shift again. Ever.

At this point, I say spare the bulshit and just bring it on. But, they won't do that.

Death by a thousand cuts has been a much more successful campaign.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
America received a fatal wound when the election was stolen in November. Our Republic has been given a terminal diagnosis from which we will not recover.

Money will transfer from the wealthy and the middle class to the lazy and poor in a manner that is not stoppable.

The unrelenting squeeze on the middle class and small business will Elevate the value of stocks that represent large and gargantuan business.

Every step of the way taxes will be collected to feed the beast that negotiates the backdoor deals.

The downward glideslope of the Great American experiment cannot be altered.

President Trump did a remarkable job to forestall this collapse for the four years he was president. I know we were all hoping for 8 as well as a legacy.

But the ignorant poor and the pissy Karen's...

The pissy Karen's are most notably the worst. They are Beyond convinced that their perfect middle class lifestyle with their new minivan every two years and perfect children is a default given and can never be extracted from them.

It is simply unbelievable to me that people cannot see what is about to be taken away from them.

I went to the city yesterday to get some lumber at the cabinet store. I'm not mask-wearing kind of fella. I prepaid for the order and simply parked my truck outside for a forklift load. Called them when I got there. Simply amazing how conditioned people are to look at people without mask as if they are Nazis in the street gunning down innocent children. Just simply amazing how conditioned people have become to this absurd and Ludacris police state.

As for Hillary going to prison, or Trump being humiliated publicly. It's all part of the game of convincing. people to accept ignorance as long as they have a full belly.

The old story about Stalin pulling the feathers out of a chicken.

Phugh... people are stupid.

Prepare now, the worst is yet to come by far.

Starve the beast in any way you can. I will no longer sell items that I have on Facebook Marketplace or Craigslist to anybody that is not a conservative. Sell no food and no Goods to those that are not like you... look for every possible loophole in you taxes as do I in my farming operation and my small business.

If a Hollywood director wants to give his sixteen-year-old daughter a Lamborghini he simply makes a movie and films that Lamborghini in the movie then writes off the Lamborghini as a tax expense for the movie and gives it to his daughter. Perfectly legal. Do the same thing in your life daily. Starve the Beast and collapse the economy as soon as possible. It is much easier to stand back up when you are strong then it is to stand back up after you have been weakened over years.

Barter with your conservative friends over everything. Starve the Beast... starve the Beast and starve the Beast some more.

Hildabeast should be the visual reminder of the 10,000 Beasts that stand behind her.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

IC B3

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JamesJr
They kept President Davis in a dungeon for I-don't-know-how-long after the war ended. Today's commie fronts for the elites are nothing more than the heirs to the abolitionists of the War Between the States. The war between good and evil is constant and ancient.

One of the few things I can agree with you about. There is a distinct parallel between today's Democrat Party and the Republican Party of the 1860s time period. Both are elitist, Bolshevik, and are only interested in power to control the people. Just as the party of Lincoln hated the Confederacy for daring to secede from the Union, today's Democrats hated Trump for the way he stood up to them and exposed them for what they are.

Interesting and good parallel. I think better to compare today's Democrats to the 1865-1870 GOP. They were known as the "Radical Republicans" and consisted of lawmakers form the Northeast who rejected the Lincoln/Johnson model of Reconstruction. That model was going to be simple and quick. Pledge your allegiance to the United States and basically get on with it. The Radical Republicans demanded their pound of flesh for what they perceived as the Confederate States causing the misery of war. They wanted to punish the former Confederacy, and grind them into the ground with the heel of their boot.

Today, the Democrats want their pound of flesh from Trump and want to grind Trump and his supporters into the ground with the heel of their boot.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
. The demoRATS are seeing to it that Power isn't going to shift again. Ever.

For me to accept this, I would first have to believe that there are actually Two different Parties with two separate and distinct agendas. The last 4+ years have proven to me that this is simply not true.

There is but one party and one agenda in America today, The Uniparty and the agenda is complete control and Communist style takeover of our entire way of live.

I do believe the power brokers like Pelosi will indeed see to it that Power Never Shifts Again, but not from Democrat to Republican, or verse- visa, but from Uniparty Control to that of We The People and at the same time making sure that Outsiders and Non-Club members like Donald J Trump never ever get elected again.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by steve4102
. The demoRATS are seeing to it that Power isn't going to shift again. Ever.

For me to accept this, I would first have to believe that there are actually Two different Parties with two separate and distinct agendas. The last 4+ years have proven to me that this is simply not true.

There is but one party and one agenda in America today, The Uniparty and the agenda is complete control and Communist style takeover of our entire way of live.

I do believe the power brokers like Pelosi will indeed see to it that Power Never Shifts Again, but not from Democrat to Republican, or verse- visa, but from Uniparty Control to that of We The People and at the same time making sure that Outsiders and Non-Club members like Donald J Trump never ever get elected again.

Like I said about those animals a coupla days ago. The Uniparty scum also need to see what the inside of the bear's mouth looks like.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Just turn in your guns, pay your taxes and everything will be okay.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Oh...and get your shots.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

74 members (338reddog, AdamT204, 10gaugemag, 6MMWASP, 673, 7 invisible), 1,694 guests, and 730 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,759
Posts18,514,953
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.