Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
The al gore, sodom Hussain 0bumma wind turbines around the country are as reliable as this after rain and a freeze. The video and short article points this out from Texas. These have gone in all around the country to replace coal plants.
Thoughts?

https://www.infowars.com/posts/un-backed-great-reset-turns-off-texas-power/

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
If I were wanting factual news, infowars is the bottom of the barrel.

I'd say they were about 40% accurate on news stories.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Big Wind is just another scam.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
The al gore, sodom Hussain 0bumma wind turbines around the country are as reliable as this after rain and a freeze. The video and short article points this out from Texas. These have gone in all around the country to replace coal plants.
Thoughts?

Oh, for the love of fuhgk.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
RB,

Are those still wind turbines in the video just props?
I don't buy everything any news group says. What news out of texas do you put your trust in ?

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Big Wind is just another scam.

We've got them all over the east too.
I don't like air pollution, but the coal is cheap and a whole lot cleaner plants than china and other slave labor countries. I would like to know how many politicians have investment capital from wind turbines.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Thoughts?

Oh, for the love of fuhgk.
Damn you are a fu c k ing retard.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
RB,

Are those still wind turbines in the video just props?
I don't buy everything any news group says. What news out of texas do you put your trust in ?

Funny post there lefty, even the power companies are saying the wind turbines are freezing and seizing. They are blaming them for our outages, the people who own them.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Awesome?

Quien Sabe?

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Every energy source has it's issues. While I feel for everyone without power, power loss is a fact of life in the mountains of Colorado - regardless of how it's produced. It's a fact in many places of the country because of hurricanes, tornadoes, wildfires, snow storms, flooding, etc. To not have a plan B is the homeowner's fault. If you rely so much on electricity that you can't go 5 hours without it, shame on you for not thinking of that. Can be a whole house generator, small portable generator, or a battery bank and inverter that charges off the grid or solar. Tesla makes whole house batteries and inverters.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by geedubya
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Awesome?

Quien Sabe?

GWB
Yep.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
If I were wanting factual news, infowars is the bottom of the barrel.

I'd say they were about 40% accurate on news stories.

Another source for story of frozen wind turbines

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
The average turbine produces 1.5mw. You really think that’s what’s killing the power right now?

I bet Comanche and STP make almost 5000mw combined plus whatever coal is left for peak demand. There is not enough wind to make a dent in base load.

The blackouts are planned to maximize profit for the power plants. There are selling power to the pool and the planned blackouts ensure they will meet the contract and not be offline.

“Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.”
― Ernest Hemingway
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Mountain10mm
Every energy source has it's issues. While I feel for everyone without power, power loss is a fact of life in the mountains of Colorado - regardless of how it's produced. It's a fact in many places of the country because of hurricanes, tornadoes, wildfires, snow storms, flooding, etc. To not have a plan B is the homeowner's fault. If you rely so much on electricity that you can't go 5 hours without it, shame on you for not thinking of that. Can be a whole house generator, small portable generator, or a battery bank and inverter that charges off the grid or solar. Tesla makes whole house batteries and inverters.
There are old folks that worked hard all their lives and didn't party it up. They're now on fixed incomes and don't have the $5000 minimum it would take to set up what you're talking about. They may not be in physical shape to eff with system that isn't "on demand". There are also young folks just starting out that, through no fault of their own, simply don't have the money either.

Power companies can blame who they want, and that's generally everybody but themselves. Big Wind is driven by the same big boys who ultimately own the power companies and big wind is a scam through and through. Secondly, it has implications for all the green shixt that's being used to destroy our country. So like most stuff, it's money first and then fun and games second. Disbelieve me at your peril.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I think Infowars is right. This is an agenda, a plan to fail. The elites don't care if you don't have power. They have power over you. If you would stop giving away your power, you'd also have power.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
The plan is to go wind/solar first with NG/Coal as backup.

No worries as Jo&Ho control the NG/Coal spigot and decide when/if any certain area should receive it.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I had a buddy who worked on those.
It's something how much they cost and how unreliable they are.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
I think Infowars is right. This is an agenda, a plan to fail. The elites don't care if you don't have power. They have power over you. If you would stop giving away your power, you'd also have power.

Somewhat rings a reminder bell, masks anyone?

FJB & FJT
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

A lot of gentle folks on here don't like the things he says because he raises his voice. They are used to a Walter Cronkite type. As far as Im concerned, people have a reason to be upset.
I was thinking the same thing. The uber wealthy have absolutely no concerns for the pion middle America other than to use them. It's always been about $ and control. They fly to third world nations to preach that they should not have luxuries that emit carbon, then use more in one trip than a whole village uses in a year.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rifles And More
The average turbine produces 1.5mw. You really think that’s what’s killing the power right now?

I bet Comanche and STP make almost 5000mw combined plus whatever coal is left for peak demand. There is not enough wind to make a dent in base load.

The blackouts are planned to maximize profit for the power plants. There are selling power to the pool and the planned blackouts ensure they will meet the contract and not be offline.

They did that up north from Chicago to NY a while back. It came out that it was intentional so they could put in the mega TRAIL line and one more. It was paid for and continue to be paid by states that didn't benefit, like ohio and WV to provide more power to DC and NY.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

466 members (1beaver_shooter, 1936M71, 2ndwind, 12344mag, 1234, 1badf350, 48 invisible), 1,700 guests, and 1,253 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,038
Posts18,521,093
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.