Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 17 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 16 17
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Rush was a special talent and a national treasure. He was a hero of mine and I will miss him. My prayers are for the family especially Kathryn his wife who I know must've suffered greatly with him. May he rest in peace. To the people that hate him I can only say Kiss My Ass.

O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by ftbt
I was driving. Heard his wife come on and make the announcement (how she did that ... and say what she said with such grace and composure ... I’ll never know). My eyes started to tear-up and I had to pull over into a bus stop. I said a prayer for him ... right then and there.

As Mark Steyn said today ....

“ ... Talent Retuned To God ... “

Loved Mark Steyn's comment. Perfect. I suppose most all of us have shed tears since this news broke. It is still hard for me to fully grasp that I won't be able to listen to him again.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
the leftist commentators and shows absolutely love mocking and heaping satire on conservatives, but when Rush gave it back to them, they not only didn't think it was funny but built up immense hate and loathing toward him

Last edited by sse; 02/18/21.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
What amazes me is how gullible you "conservatives" are. You lapped up Rush's BS, hung on his every word. Same with Trump, you believed Mexico would pay for the wall, you actually believed the election was stolen. And how stupid do you have to be to believe in Q? Very strange psychological phenomenon, abandon all facts, all truth, all critical thinking, believing instead in some kind of savior on earth, no matter how outlandish their pronouncements. Good luck with that. Believe me, the world is better off without Limbaugh, just as it is without Ailes, and will be when Dobbs, Hannity, Carlson, et al, are gone.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Sad he’s gone, but maybe a good thing for him in a way: He won’t have to watch all the destruction this current administration is wreaking on us. That said, Rush was a fighter and would have tried his best to find the silver linings for this debacle.

IC B2

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Hey paddler, how is your Vitriol Jet. You should have listened to Rush more often and you wouldn’t have ended up as such a useless leftist tool. Enjoy the lines at airports dudette.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Backroads
The most influential man in radio passes, causing the most worthless to rejoice.
The proof lies herein.

Exactamundo .

Old Corps

Semper Fi

FJB
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Funny how the fringe left always invokes karma, yet if it existed, most of those hateful losers would be long dead.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Paddler
What amazes me is how gullible you "conservatives" are. You lapped up Rush's BS, hung on his every word. Same with Trump, you believed Mexico would pay for the wall, you actually believed the election was stolen. And how stupid do you have to be to believe in Q? Very strange psychological phenomenon, abandon all facts, all truth, all critical thinking, believing instead in some kind of savior on earth, no matter how outlandish their pronouncements. Good luck with that. Believe me, the world is better off without Limbaugh, just as it is without Ailes, and will be when Dobbs, Hannity, Carlson, et al, are gone.

Let me just look up your address again. I've got a few key spots in mind to drop that turd.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
A Few Memorable Quotes From Our Dear Departed El Rushbo ...

BUT FIRST .... a few pictures to remember him by:

[Linked Image from s.abcnews.com]
[Linked Image from gannett-cdn.com]
[Linked Image from ca-times.brightspotcdn.com]
[Linked Image from gray-kwtx-prod.cdn.arcpublishing.com]

Now ... for the GOOD STUFF:

- 'What's the difference between a liberal and a conservative? A liberal will interpret the constitution, a conservative will quote it!'

- 'If Thomas Jefferson thought taxation without representation was bad, he should see how it is with representation.'

-'End results that work that don't involve government threaten liberals.'

- ‘I want the largest audience I can get, because that's how I can charge the highest advertising rate. Which means what else do I want? Money. I am trying to earn a profit. It's capitalism.'

- 'If people are speaking about something passionately and if they have a level of intelligence about it and if they're sufficiently informed, it's going to be like a magnet to people.'

- 'I come from a long ago era where men could be men and stereotypical humor didn't offend anybody.'

- 'I'm amazed at the Democrats and the media who do not know what's going on in my world. I know what's going on in theirs. I study 'em. I watch 'em every day.'

- 'Most of my critics don't even listen to me; they are clueless. They just go to Web sites that report what I say out of context.'

- 'I've always believed in the old-fashioned way: When you've got scoundrels in office, you vote 'em out.'

- 'Liberals measure compassion by how many people are given welfare. Conservatives measure compassion by how many people no longer need it.'

- Liberalism is a scourge. It destroys the human spirit. It destroys prosperity. It assigns sameness to everybody. And wherever I find it, I oppose it.'

- 'I must be honest. I can only read so many paragraphs of a New York Times story before I puke.'

- 'Racist -- a person who wins an argument with a liberal.'

- 'Compassion is no substitute for justice.'

- 'The only way liberals win national elections is by pretending they're not liberals.'

- 'If you had to attach not a philosophy but an attitude to a leftist worldview, it's one of pessimism and darkness, sadness. They're never happy, are they? They're always angry about something. No matter what they get, they're always angry.'

- 'Feminism has led women astray. I love the women's movement -especially when walking behind it.'

- 'No nation has ever taxed itself into prosperity.'

- 'Enraging liberals is simply one of the more enjoyable side effects of my wisdom.'

- 'I am the Doctor of Democracy. I am America's Truth Detector. And as the Doctor of Democracy, the deal you have with your doctor isn't changing. You get to keep your doctor. You get to keep your plan. You get to keep your station. Nothing's changing, and it really never was gonna change.'

- 'Even when I think I'm wrong, I'm right. I am all-knowing.'

Words of WISDOM from El Rushbo ... He WILL be MISSED!

“ ... TALENT RETURNED TO GOD ... “

R.I.P. Rush!

IC B3

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Let me just look up your address again. I've got a few key spots in mind to drop that turd.

Too late. The Turd dropped yesterday.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Brush up on your Bidenese...

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by ftbt
A Memorable Quote From Our Dear Departed El Rushbo ...

‘I want the largest audience I can get, because that's how I can charge the highest advertising rate. Which means what else do I want? Money. I am trying to earn a profit. It's fraud, it's delusion, it's all a lie, but weak-minded people pay me to say it, and I'm a whore, and whores do what whores do. I need another cigar, they can't hurt you. Liberals say these cause cancer, that's fake news."

Irony.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

This statement is so wrong on so many levels it is mind boggling.
1. When a conservative agrees with another conservative, it is gullible; but, when a liberal agrees with another liberal, it is enlightened.
2. If you think that by "Mexico will pay for the wall", it was meant that they would sign checks and pay contractors or the government, you're not very bright. If you think, what was meant by that was through economic policy, trade or preventing the transfer of U.S. dollars to Mexico, then you are a reasonably intelligent person.
3. No all, as a matter of fact, not many, conservatives "believe in Q".
4. The world is better off without people who have a different opinion than you? I guess this is one place where "I know you are but what am I" would be considered an intelligent response based solely on that assertion. The liberal hate or disdain for the First Amendment these days is mind boggling.

Assuming you have read it, I'm wondering if you routed for the demise Winston and Julia in Orwell's "1984".

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Too late. The Turd dropped yesterday.

What? You running and hiding somewhere else now?

LMAO.

You fugking moron.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The Big Sky,there is only one fact that paddler knows for sure.

That is the need to eliminate the competition in order for the Demonrat/Commie/homo/pedo Party to prevail.

As Rush has stated in the past liberals/Demonrats can't win in the arena of ideas,so they need to lie about their agenda and eliminate any competition.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by TheBigSky

This statement is so wrong on so many levels it is mind boggling.
1. When a conservative agrees with another conservative, it is gullible; but, when a liberal agrees with another liberal, it is enlightened.
2. If you think that by "Mexico will pay for the wall", it was meant that they would sign checks and pay contractors or the government, you're not very bright. If you think, what was meant by that was through economic policy, trade or preventing the transfer of U.S. dollars to Mexico, then you are a reasonably intelligent person.
3. No all, as a matter of fact, not many, conservatives "believe in Q".
4. The world is better off without people who have a different opinion than you? I guess this is one place where "I know you are but what am I" would be considered an intelligent response based solely on that assertion. The liberal hate or disdain for the First Amendment these days is mind boggling.

Assuming you have read it, I'm wondering if you routed for the demise Winston and Julia in Orwell's "1984".

1) When anybody believed Rush, or trusts anything Trump, Hannity, Dobbs, Cruz, Moscow Mitch, Carlson, et al, says, they're gullible.
2) Trump tried to move the goalposts on the wall. I'm sure most of his supporters actually believed he'd make Mexico would pay for the wall. Instead, a third of the $15 billion spent came from Congress, Trump took the rest from our military. Mexico paid zero, dipsh*t.
3) I'm not going to quibble about how many conservatives believe in Q. Let's just say that Q believers are overwhelmingly conservatives.
4) The world is better off every time a lying, racist, divisive, misogynistic blowhard dies. As in Rush Limbaugh.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Paddler is a broad.

No question.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We need many more communists to die, IMO...Piddler...

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Well get going on #4. Let’s see how it turns out.

Page 10 of 17 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

559 members (12344mag, 2500HD, 222Sako, 160user, 240NMC, 1lessdog, 63 invisible), 2,303 guests, and 1,267 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,291
Posts18,486,921
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.