Originally Posted by Paddler
What amazes me is how gullible you "conservatives" are. You lapped up Rush's BS, hung on his every word. Same with Trump, you believed Mexico would pay for the wall, you actually believed the election was stolen. And how stupid do you have to be to believe in Q? Very strange psychological phenomenon, abandon all facts, all truth, all critical thinking, believing instead in some kind of savior on earth, no matter how outlandish their pronouncements. Good luck with that. Believe me, the world is better off without Limbaugh, just as it is without Ailes, and will be when Dobbs, Hannity, Carlson, et al, are gone.

This statement is so wrong on so many levels it is mind boggling.
1. When a conservative agrees with another conservative, it is gullible; but, when a liberal agrees with another liberal, it is enlightened.
2. If you think that by "Mexico will pay for the wall", it was meant that they would sign checks and pay contractors or the government, you're not very bright. If you think, what was meant by that was through economic policy, trade or preventing the transfer of U.S. dollars to Mexico, then you are a reasonably intelligent person.
3. No all, as a matter of fact, not many, conservatives "believe in Q".
4. The world is better off without people who have a different opinion than you? I guess this is one place where "I know you are but what am I" would be considered an intelligent response based solely on that assertion. The liberal hate or disdain for the First Amendment these days is mind boggling.

Assuming you have read it, I'm wondering if you routed for the demise Winston and Julia in Orwell's "1984".

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ