Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by Paddler
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Based off of his weight and smoking, the guy was lucky to make it to 70. I'd say it looks like he lived a great life.

I actually enjoy listening to Steyn more.

He was 13 months older than me when he died of self-inflicted lung cancer. He lied about smoking, just like he lied about everything else. Funny thing about facts and truth. You can lie about them, deny them, but they'll catch up to you. I'm going to run over 5 miles today. Going down to Scheel's, too, maybe buy a gun or two. Life is good!

https://www.denverpost.com/2020/02/...s-in-2015-smokers-arent-killing-anybody/

If lying and denying facts caused death you’d be dead YEARS AGO. Pot meet Kettle. Dumbass !

He's lying. He's just too stupid to know he is lying. He only knows what his handlers tell him on the democrat under ground and the main stream media. I hope you all know paddler is taking notes and turning us into the thought police. I guess I will be in good company. Anywhere where Paddler is not, is good company.
kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.