A Few Memorable Quotes From Our Dear Departed El Rushbo ...

BUT FIRST .... a few pictures to remember him by:

[Linked Image from s.abcnews.com]
[Linked Image from gannett-cdn.com]
[Linked Image from ca-times.brightspotcdn.com]
[Linked Image from gray-kwtx-prod.cdn.arcpublishing.com]

Now ... for the GOOD STUFF:

- 'What's the difference between a liberal and a conservative? A liberal will interpret the constitution, a conservative will quote it!'

- 'If Thomas Jefferson thought taxation without representation was bad, he should see how it is with representation.'

-'End results that work that don't involve government threaten liberals.'

- ‘I want the largest audience I can get, because that's how I can charge the highest advertising rate. Which means what else do I want? Money. I am trying to earn a profit. It's capitalism.'

- 'If people are speaking about something passionately and if they have a level of intelligence about it and if they're sufficiently informed, it's going to be like a magnet to people.'

- 'I come from a long ago era where men could be men and stereotypical humor didn't offend anybody.'

- 'I'm amazed at the Democrats and the media who do not know what's going on in my world. I know what's going on in theirs. I study 'em. I watch 'em every day.'

- 'Most of my critics don't even listen to me; they are clueless. They just go to Web sites that report what I say out of context.'

- 'I've always believed in the old-fashioned way: When you've got scoundrels in office, you vote 'em out.'

- 'Liberals measure compassion by how many people are given welfare. Conservatives measure compassion by how many people no longer need it.'

- Liberalism is a scourge. It destroys the human spirit. It destroys prosperity. It assigns sameness to everybody. And wherever I find it, I oppose it.'

- 'I must be honest. I can only read so many paragraphs of a New York Times story before I puke.'

- 'Racist -- a person who wins an argument with a liberal.'

- 'Compassion is no substitute for justice.'

- 'The only way liberals win national elections is by pretending they're not liberals.'

- 'If you had to attach not a philosophy but an attitude to a leftist worldview, it's one of pessimism and darkness, sadness. They're never happy, are they? They're always angry about something. No matter what they get, they're always angry.'

- 'Feminism has led women astray. I love the women's movement -especially when walking behind it.'

- 'No nation has ever taxed itself into prosperity.'

- 'Enraging liberals is simply one of the more enjoyable side effects of my wisdom.'

- 'I am the Doctor of Democracy. I am America's Truth Detector. And as the Doctor of Democracy, the deal you have with your doctor isn't changing. You get to keep your doctor. You get to keep your plan. You get to keep your station. Nothing's changing, and it really never was gonna change.'

- 'Even when I think I'm wrong, I'm right. I am all-knowing.'

Words of WISDOM from El Rushbo ... He WILL be MISSED!

“ ... TALENT RETURNED TO GOD ... “

R.I.P. Rush!