Originally Posted by Paddler
Originally Posted by GregW
Originally Posted by GregW
Back from my run, 5.4 miles. A bit chilly, but a beautiful clear day. I've slowed down over the past 25+ years. But I didn't run much over the hunting season, so I'll be back under a 10:00/mile pace pretty soon.

Those M2s are nice. The 12 gauge handles much better than that old 11-87 being a pound lighter, and the 20 gauge is a wand.

Rush never caused a meltdown, more bemusement that anybody actually swallowed his swill. He was a destructive force, so it's a good thing he's pushing up daisies now. Call it "Addition by subtraction".

Whatever lib. Lmao.

Go for a run, say you handle a gun. Act normal.

You didn't have the balls to act like this when he was alive. Even more testament to Rush's hold over you cuck's.

Just like he always described....

Your post makes no sense. Do you really think I paid any attention to Rush? Why would any thinking individual do that? He only appealed to really dumb folks. Like those here.....

Of course you did. Your comments in this entire thread suggest you listened and were jealous everyday.

Guess again. Back in 1994 I got help from a local woodworker building my shop workbench. Our wives knew each other and introduced us. His shop was at his house, and he listened to Rush. I think that was the first time I'd heard him and it was immediately apparent that he was a charlatan. I occasionally listened to him over the years, not more than half a dozen times total, couldn't stand it for more than a couple of minutes each time. Jealous? Nope. Not while he was alive, and certainly not now. I'd bet he would have been jealous of me during the time after he was diagnosed up until his death. I was working, hunting ducks, fishing, doing photography, woodworking, exercising, etc, while he was dwindling away from the disease he said tobacco didn't cause. Irony. I wonder, did he ever admit on his show that he'd lied about smoking? Anyway, he's dead now, and the world is better for it.

Lol no one is jealous of you or envious. All that chit you listed you do, well we all know you are full of chit. You are the biggest charlatan in Utah..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.