Originally Posted by Paddler
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Hahaha!

Thats saying something.....

Jimmy he’s a idiot he thinks buffaloe trace is high end liquor. He’s a ph ucking wannabe poser.. example he tries to impress us with him comparing a M2 with a 11-87, which shows he’s a idiot. Pretty much everything out their better than a 11-87..

You guys are amazing. Dumb SOBs, that's for sure. Jimmy, it's "That's", not "Thats". Makes you look stupid. 79S, your post is full of misspellings and punctuation errors. It's Buffalo Trace, and a good daily drinker. And "there", not "their". A guy on another forum posted a photo of a bottle of The Balvenie Doublewood 12 Year, so I opened a bottle I've had for some time. It was very good. Now, that's a bit higher end, as is the Lagavulin 16:

https://www.dpreview.com/forums/thread/4555131

Mackay_Sagebrush
Speaking of a notice of Termination.

You might want to consider terminating your trolling here Jon.

You are not anonymous.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Your wife Colleen turned 71 in September.

Your middle name is Alan.

You first registered with the democrats in Utah on October 30th 1986.

You live at 435x S Lynne Ln Holladay, Ut 84124-3643

Phone number Phone: (801) 277-717x

Prior to living where you do now, you lived at 785 E Empire Cir Salt Lake City.

That was from November 2000 to May 2013.

Now this is a friendly warning..

What might happen is perhaps a person who has a background as a professional investigator teaches a few people from the Campfire that you have been especially egregious to about places to go on the internet that are perfectly legal and contain all manner of public information/records. Think of that information as "threads that unravel a tapestry".

There is a LOT of your information that is out there in cyber space that has not been listed, since I am actually a pretty nice guy...

God forbid the fire members get a hold of certain public info..

Perhaps it is time to consider retiring from the Fire..

Karma paddled you.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH