Originally Posted by Paddler
[quote=Jim1611]So a thread is started in memory of someone that many of us admire and mourn his passing

Yep, it did. I'm just pointing out that he was unworthy of your admiration, and that his passing is a good thing. He was an ugly, vile and vulgar man who was a major contributor to the division America. And he did so purely to enrich himself, unabashed greed. He lied continuously, and one could reasonably conclude one of his lies killed him. I asked above, did he ever renounce the lie publicly that caused his death? Anybody? I'm thinking he had a long time to think about it during the year between his diagnosis and death. Penny for his thoughts....

...My own opinion is consistent with Wasserman Schultz's:

"Rush Limbaugh weaponized his platform to spread racism, xenophobia and homophobia across the nation," she said in a tweet. "His constant hateful rhetoric caused untold damage to our political landscape."

He is not worthy of adulation, admiration, or respect. Facts, truth and science are real. Show some respect.

This Wasserman Schultz...? shocked ... laugh laugh laugh

Blowback from staffer scandal burns Wasserman Schultz

...But fellow Democrats are as confounded and disbelieving as ever by her penchant for making puzzling and stubborn political missteps.

“We wish she would go away and stop being so public by doubling down on negative stories,” said Nikki Barnes, a progressive DNC member from Florida, who believes Wasserman Schultz left the national party “in shambles” while chair, culminating with the hack of DNC servers and the release of embarrassing internal emails by WikiLeaks in the 2016 campaign....