Originally Posted by Paddler
Back from my run, 5.4 miles. A bit chilly, but a beautiful clear day. I've slowed down over the past 25+ years. But I didn't run much over the hunting season, so I'll be back under a 10:00/mile pace pretty soon.

Those M2s are nice. The 12 gauge handles much better than that old 11-87 being a pound lighter, and the 20 gauge is a wand.

Rush never caused a meltdown, more bemusement that anybody actually swallowed his swill. He was a destructive force, so it's a good thing he's pushing up daisies now. Call it "Addition by subtraction".
...............What's new PaddlePUSS? I knew that you certainly could not restrain yourself regarding Rush.

He was not a coward, not a traitor to his country, nor a fool and lyin damned hypocrite such as yourself. He had more knowledge in just one of his brain cells than you could ever muster in your lifetime.

Got a lot of $$$$ waiting down here for ya coward. Afraid to show up and collect PiddlePUSS? You'll be in such great shape after I am done with you; WINK WINK! You gonna have to put yer 5 mile runs on hold for quite awhile as well as a few other things.....

Cmon Piddles! GROW SOME......Look at it this way. You'll be horizontal for quite awhile,,, BUT,,, you'll have a healthier bank account.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger