Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by Paddler
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Based off of his weight and smoking, the guy was lucky to make it to 70. I'd say it looks like he lived a great life.

I actually enjoy listening to Steyn more.

He was 13 months older than me when he died of self-inflicted lung cancer. He lied about smoking, just like he lied about everything else. Funny thing about facts and truth. You can lie about them, deny them, but they'll catch up to you. I'm going to run over 5 miles today. Going down to Scheel's, too, maybe buy a gun or two. Life is good!

https://www.denverpost.com/2020/02/...s-in-2015-smokers-arent-killing-anybody/

You aren’t running nowhere and you sure in the ph uck aren’t buying a gun or two. You ph ucking weirdo..

Don't be silly. I sold my old Remington 11-87 Premier this morning to a private party for $550 cash. I took my old black M2 in 20 gauge down to Scheels, they offered me $700 on trade. I picked out two new M2s in Optifade Marsh, a 20 gauge and a 12. The triggers aren't great, but they're shotguns, so not a big deal. When I checked out they had decided to allow $750 for the old one. Since I saved sales tax on that amount, I'd have had to sell it for $800 to break even. Plus, I put the new guns on my Scheels card, so I'll get more than $50 back. I'm happy, only $1600 out of pocket for two new mud guns.

Going for a run now. Have a nice day. grin

Last edited by Paddler; 02/20/21.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope