Originally Posted by Paddler
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
What amazes me is how gullible you "conservatives" are. You lapped up Rush's BS, hung on his every word. Same with Trump, you believed Mexico would pay for the wall, you actually believed the election was stolen. And how stupid do you have to be to believe in Q? Very strange psychological phenomenon, abandon all facts, all truth, all critical thinking, believing instead in some kind of savior on earth, no matter how outlandish their pronouncements. Good luck with that. Believe me, the world is better off without Limbaugh, just as it is without Ailes, and will be when Dobbs, Hannity, Carlson, et al, are gone.

This statement is so wrong on so many levels it is mind boggling.
1. When a conservative agrees with another conservative, it is gullible; but, when a liberal agrees with another liberal, it is enlightened.
2. If you think that by "Mexico will pay for the wall", it was meant that they would sign checks and pay contractors or the government, you're not very bright. If you think, what was meant by that was through economic policy, trade or preventing the transfer of U.S. dollars to Mexico, then you are a reasonably intelligent person.
3. No all, as a matter of fact, not many, conservatives "believe in Q".
4. The world is better off without people who have a different opinion than you? I guess this is one place where "I know you are but what am I" would be considered an intelligent response based solely on that assertion. The liberal hate or disdain for the First Amendment these days is mind boggling.

Assuming you have read it, I'm wondering if you routed for the demise Winston and Julia in Orwell's "1984".

1) When anybody believed Rush, or trusts anything Trump, Hannity, Dobbs, Cruz, Moscow Mitch, Carlson, et al, says, they're gullible.
2) Trump tried to move the goalposts on the wall. I'm sure most of his supporters actually believed he'd make Mexico would pay for the wall. Instead, a third of the $15 billion spent came from Congress, Trump took the rest from our military. Mexico paid zero, dipsh*t.
3) I'm not going to quibble about how many conservatives believe in Q. Let's just say that Q believers are overwhelmingly conservatives.
4) The world is better off every time a lying, racist, divisive, misogynistic blowhard dies. As in Rush Limbaugh.

You debate/argue like those here you demean. Clearly, based on some of your statements, there's a special place in hell for people like you. It is amazing, once again, that those who disagree with you are every derogatory thing you can say. However, you buy, hook, line and sinker, everything parroted by the left, yet you are not gullible. That's just rich. You don't not have the ability to articulate a rational response. You can't defend your positions. All you can do is hurl derogatory catch-phrases and try to silence those with whom you disagree. You're a real peach.

Au contraire, mon frere, all of my positions are wonderfully articulated. I'm casting pearls before swine here. You just can't handle the truth.

You ARE the swine.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH