Originally Posted by Diesel
Rush loved what he did and said often how lucky he was to have a job that was not a job. He worked right up to the end because he loved this country so very much. I too crisscrossed this big beautiful country for work and pleasure and Rush went with me everywhere. I call him by his first name even though I never met or spoke with the man because I considered him a friend.

I used to think my code of ethics, political view and morals didn't jive with what was preached in the media and schools. It seemed like I was alone in my thinking. Then one day I came across Rush Limbaugh while driving somewhere out there.. He showed me that there are millions of liked minded people that grew up with the same values, work ethic and love of country. I listened to him at every chance. He gave me hope that this nation would survive if we kept the flame alive.

Rush was so perceptive. It seemed like he always had his finger on the nations pulse. He stood tall in the face of constant opposition and criticism. I greatly admired that steadfastness.

I have very few heroes. Rush is one of those few. D.J. Trump and Ronald Reagan are in that club too because they all obviously love/loved this country with all their being. The entered the fray not for personal wealth, but for the good of all of us.

I say rest in peace my friend Rush.

Makes me wish I had listened to him more.

RIP Sir!

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.