Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by jmdriver

Fake news. When you kick the bucket [bleep] goes dark. You don’t go to heaven and you won’t burn in hell. JFC. Santa isn’t real. Sorry to ruin it.

How do you know that?

I’d like empirical provable evidence please.

Thanks!

GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I believe in the Mac truck rapture. If you get hit by one, you been raptured. It's that or judgment day.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Beaver10
And, how do you know it’s for real?

Me thinks, those that believe this, will be shocked when you’re looking into the eyes of millions of sinners still here on earth.

Go.

🦫

Fake news. When you kick the bucket [bleep] goes dark. You don’t go to heaven and you won’t burn in hell. JFC. Santa isn’t real. Sorry to ruin it.

Oh, Damn !

That’s some dark shît, right there.

I prefer to have faith that my soul will find the most awesome hunting grounds ever.

✊🏼😜🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I’d be more concerned with how much reparations you will have to pay in the next 4 years than some fake religious [bleep].

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by efw

How do you know that?

Thanks!

Gulp !

Bro, that’s um, impossible. Only time will tell and the dead haven’t been giving up any secrets, lately....Unless, you want to speak of Christ rising and ol Lazarus.

Grins

🦫

“Molon Labe”
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gunner500
Hey brother....Welcome to trains, planes, and automobiles without drivers.

Apocalyptic

😬🦫

Yes, like my recently departed old Buddy Bagwell, he would tell me how something would work, I was grateful for the info, but confounded the hell out of him for years because I had to replicate that and SEE the PROOF for myself, religion is no different, I want PROOF, not spun up BS speak from a sunday fried chicken eating pulpit dweller!

RIP Sharpsguy !

🦫

“Molon Labe”
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Apocalyptic

😬🦫

Yes, like my recently departed old Buddy Bagwell, he would tell me how something would work, I was grateful for the info, but confounded the hell out of him for years because I had to replicate that and SEE the PROOF for myself, religion is no different, I want PROOF, not spun up BS speak from a sunday fried chicken eating pulpit dweller!

Gunner,

Good luck with that whole evidence thing as it related to religion.

Looked and listened for decades AS, all I did see was greed, lies and adultery. crazy

In my younger days, I remember a preacher passing the plate for the 4th time one Sunday. That sure made me wonder.

LOL, yes, Wife had a stomach bug that overlapped two Sundays, that evening the church secretary called the house and ask me if I could just go ahead and mail in Wifes offering............, I told her to go to hell and Wife would NOT be returning to that church, and she did not, I shook my damn head for a week over that one!

Trump Won!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Me thinks, those that believe this, will be shocked when you’re looking into the eyes of millions of sinners still here on earth.

Go.

🦫

Who now is the fisher of men?

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G

Apocalyptic

😬🦫

RIP Sharpsguy !

🦫

Thanks Buddy, I hugged his Wife bye at the end of each weekend visit, she always smiled and said you rile Bill up so much it keeps him alive, Thank You grin

Trump Won!
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

I’m a Christian

🦫

I am glad for you.

I am as well.

Points of alignment are always better than points of fracture.

Last edited by CashisKing; 02/18/21. Reason: Damn phone typos

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kingston

Go.

🦫

Who now is the fisher of men?

🦫

“Molon Labe”
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by efw

How do you know that?

Thanks!

Gulp !

Bro, that’s um, impossible. Only time will tell and the dead haven’t been giving up any secrets, lately....Unless, you want to speak of Christ rising and ol Lazarus.

Grins

🦫

Actually, there are a load of very interesting clinical death experiences. Admittedly they are anecdotal but it is uncanny how similar they can be. If interested just do a search on clinical death experiences.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by efw

How do you know that?

Thanks!

Likewise. Keep believing

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Pascal's Wager

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Originally Posted by efw

How do you know that?

Thanks!

Gulp !

Grins

🦫

Actually, there are a load of very interesting clinical death experiences. Admittedly they are anecdotal but it is uncanny how similar they can be. If interested just do a search on clinical death experiences.

Been there, done, that...Personal experience is only the true determination of what lies ahead.

Navigate life as each desire, is my motto.

I prefer a diverse group of friends. A lot more entertaining, sans egotistical, biblical holiest, that shade a good day of hunting or fishing.

🦫

“Molon Labe”
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Those that demand proof don't understand the concept of faith.
Or why there should be a reward for those that believe His word.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A

Apocalyptic

😬🦫

Gunner,

Looked and listened for decades AS, all I did see was greed, lies and adultery. crazy

In my younger days, I remember a preacher passing the plate for the 4th time one Sunday. That sure made me wonder.

LOL, yes, Wife had a stomach bug that overlapped two Sundays, that evening the church secretary called the house and ask me if I could just go ahead and mail in Wifes offering............, I told her to go to hell and Wife would NOT be returning to that church, and she did not, I shook my damn head for a week over that one!

I hear you Gunner.
Nothing like a Church begging for money from someone whom they should be helping.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
We got any Mormons that have insight? Or, is this only a Pentecostal idea?

Just curious...Learning here.

🦫

“Molon Labe”
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G

Apocalyptic

😬🦫

Gunner,

I hear you Gunner.
Nothing like a Church begging for money from someone whom they should be helping.

Right AS, I was taught a church is maybe supposed to pray or bring by a pot of soup for sick folk.............nah fuggit, just send us some money! crazy

Trump Won!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
We got any Mormons that have insight? Or, is this only a Pentecostal idea?

Just curious...Learning here.

🦫

LOL, had a little sawed off grease bucket jojoba witness tell me they were their own individual kings, and we can drink beer too, I said, if there is a hell, i'll see you there too 'Stub'

Trump Won!
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

545 members (219DW, 1OntarioJim, 01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 163bc, 53 invisible), 1,713 guests, and 1,194 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,108
Posts18,522,613
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.