Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by antlers
...I want PROOF...
He created a rock large enough for all of us to live on, and fine tuned everything about it, and everything around it so it sustains life and stands in stark contrast to all the other floating rocks in the universe. How ‘bout a 576 megapixel camera, He gave us two of em’ and put them on the front of our head and connected them to a 3000 gigahertz computer with enough memory for us to pass knowledge down generation after generation after generation. Before you’re through reading this sentence, 50,000 cells in your body are gonna die and be replaced by new ones, without any conscious effort on your part.

What’s He gotta do...? What kinda proof do people need...?

That truly is amazing!

Romans 5:1
GB1

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Would it be wrong to assume that you sincerely mean G ood .F or. Y ou?
You are a typical, two faced,multi-standard, Goy Boy.

Please do go self inseminate and be happy with your low IQ lot in life.

Gifted... you are simply gifted.

What Chinese symbol did you tattoo on your neck?

Did they spell it right? Or were they laughing?

Last edited by CashisKing; 02/18/21. Reason: Damn phone typos

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

It will happen....but at my present status, I’ll remain with you heathens! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by CashisKing

GFY does not offend the Lord when spoken to toads and fools.

Did they spell it right? Or were they laughing?[/quote]

Raughing not laughing you dumbf’k.

The tattoo says, “Clashless Queen vely plick “.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by memtb

It will happen....but at my present status, I’ll remain with you heathens! memtb

Went to a close Cajun buddy’s wake and served in his funeral in Grosse Tete a short while back.

That night at the wake a group of us was standing around the coffee pot in The Parish Hall when one of the guys said, “well, he’s in better place “.

Another Ole Coonass immediately replied, “ ain’t nothing f’kn wrong with being right here!.

And so it is in Cajunville.

IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

The tattoo says, “Clashless Queen vely plick “.[/quote]

Look . Mini Toot shot on himself again.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
...I want PROOF...
He created a rock large enough for all of us to live on, and fine tuned everything about it, and everything around it so it sustains life and stands in stark contrast to all the other floating rocks in the universe. How ‘bout a 576 megapixel camera, He gave us two of em’ and put them on the front of our head and connected them to a 3000 gigahertz computer with enough memory for us to pass knowledge down generation after generation after generation. Before you’re through reading this sentence, 50,000 cells in your body are gonna die and be replaced by new ones, without any conscious effort on your part.

Well, He should also come down here and walk on water, heal the incurable, raise the dead and certainly make the best wine out of water on the spot, die and come back to life and ascend into heaven in front of a large group of witnesses. And, because that would never be enough, folks should see that when they do what He said their lives go much better. If He did that, who could deny Him?

;-{>8

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by BobBrown

Look . Mini Toot shot on himself again. [/quote]

Drunk again and slurring.

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C

You are stuttering and babbling.

Try again.

Last edited by CashisKing; 02/18/21. Reason: Damn phone typos

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Try again.

No need to.

You’ve exposed your stupidity enough for one evening. Especially for what your dumbass just posted.

Thank you for that.

Laffin at you !

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by memtb

Went to a close Cajun buddy’s wake and served in his funeral in Grosse Tete a short while back.

That night at the wake a group of us was standing around the coffee pot in The Parish Hall when one of the guys said, “well, he’s in better place “.

Another Ole Coonass immediately replied, “ ain’t nothing f’kn wrong with being right here!.

And so it is in Cajunville.

A petrified COVTARD with a nose the size of a coffee table is hanging out with a bunch of coon asses?

Sure thing.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Well, He should also come down here and walk on water, heal the incurable, raise the dead and certainly make the best wine out of water on the spot, die and come back to life and ascend into heaven in front of a large group of witnesses. And, because that would never be enough, folks should see that when they do what He said their lives go much better. If He did that, who could deny Him?
word

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C

]

Try again.

No need to.

You’ve exposed your stupidity enough for one evening. Especially for what your dumbass just posted.

Thank you for that.

Laffin at you !

You said that six times... so it just must be true.

Any other wisdom to share Professor?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This thread has been interesting - I was first pulled in by the title and soon noted with interest the post by milespatton and the reply by krp (I do know those guys) and appreciated their views. As for a "ticket", it would be difficult for me to grab a ticket for something of that ilk, for I have never seen that term in the Bible, only the human iterations. I do understand the contextual aspect with regard to Christians being "caught up" (Latin term 'Rapere,' meaning ''to catch up.' ) but have not thought about the promise of Christ's return and the aftermath in any terms other than those applied to the individual believer. To that, I have a ticket.

Due to the comments and questions here, I went to the Billy Graham website to see what is said there about the "rapture". I do not remember ever having cut and pasted such a narrative from elsewhere into one of our threads (then again, maybe I have), for that practice by others has bothered me at times. However, i decided to post the info from the BG website with the possibility that it may yield some clarification and understanding, for some. As below.

There are many Christians who believe that the second coming of Jesus Christ will be in two phases. First, He will come for believers, both living and dead, in the “rapture” (read 1 Thessalonians 4:13-17). In this view, the rapture—which is the transformation and catching up of all Christians, dead or alive, to meet Christ in the air—will be secret, for it will be unknown to the world of unbelievers at the time of its happening.

The effect of this removal, in the absence of multitudes of people, will, of course, be evident on earth. Then, second, after a period of seven years of tribulation on earth, Christ will return to the earth with His church, the saints who were raptured (Matthew 24:30, 2 Thessalonians 1:7, 1 Peter 1:13, Revelation 1:7). He will be victorious over His enemies and will reign on the earth for 1,000 years (the millennium) with His saints, the church.

After 1,000 years, living unbelievers and the wicked dead now raised to life will be judged at the great white throne judgment. They will then be cast into the lake of fire, while the saved will live forever with Christ in a new heaven and earth (Revelation, chapters 19-22).

Many other evangelical Christians believe that Christ’s return and the rapture will not occur until the seven years of the tribulation have ended. As far as the latter view is concerned, the rapture will not be secret, since it will be part of Christ’s visible and triumphant return to end this present evil age (1 Thessalonians 4:13-17). At this point, interpreters differ as to whether there will be a literal thousand year reign of Christ on earth or whether the white throne judgment and the new heaven and earth will immediately appear.

All Christians do not agree on every detail of what will occur in the final events of this world’s history. Some of these events and their order of occurrence have simply not been made clear in the Bible. What is important is that all Christians hold in common that Christ will ultimately return bodily, visibly, and gloriously to reign and rule with His resurrected and transformed saints forever and ever. The details of this great event will be made known in God’s own time.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Make NO mistake....

EVERY knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord!

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

]

Try again.

No need to.

Thank you for that.

Laffin at you !

You said that six times... so it just must be true.

Any other wisdom to share Professor?

That should do it.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I don't allow myself to get bogged down with all of the various theories of how it will be. I Just reduce it to the basics. The basics are contained in the New Testament.

For a long time I didn't know what to think about it all. Then I started reading what was said and how it ties in with so much that I see going on today and it made me raise one eyebrow and give it a lot of ponder,...especially the book of John and Romans 1.

I've talked to some people who think that Paul was less legit than the original 12. But the way I see it, Paul was sent to the Gentiles. The original 12 were in the business of correcting the path that Judaism had taken. Paul's message has a harsher edge to it than some of the others. I think that was probably because it was how the Romans and various/sundry other Gentiles needed to hear it.

I also think the creator needed to select someone with serious street cred to send to the Romans. So he selected a Pharisee who was known for persecuting Christians to take that hit on the road to Damascus.

So I try to pay attention to what Paul had to say.

Anyway,...that's how I see it.

Listening to what Paul has to say is very wise indeed!

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I love me some JESUS

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Old Toot loves him some RUBIES.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel
Make NO mistake....

EVERY knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord!

LOL
I'm sure the Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, Sikhs, Taoists, Shintos, Confucianists. Bahais, Wiccans, Satanists, and Atheist's and Black Sheep Christians all all getting their knee pads ready.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

525 members (163bc, 007FJ, 1234, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 48 invisible), 1,792 guests, and 1,130 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,106
Posts18,522,486
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.