-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
After watching this, a lot of old folks who enjoy that pleasant reversal back to childhood will WANT to obey Bill Gates and get his Covid AND Flu shots.
Think about it while you're able. It will be nostalgic.
😉

https://www.brighteon.com/18521c09-42cb-4c1c-9d48-ad56301b950e

GB1

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Yesterday, the hospital where my wife works had a computer conference about COVID that lasted about an hour. Some big wig Doctor was hosting it. Close to the end of the conference the Doctor said he wasn't taking the mRNA "vaccine". He said that there was another "vaccine" coming out in the summer that he was waiting for. I think it was the Johnson and Johnson "vaccine" that he was referring to that's coming out in the summer.

Supposed to be attached to, or inserted into, an adenovirus.

It's a viral vector vaccine. So it is inserted into the adenovirus. The adenovirus then delivers a plasmid DNA which goes to the nucleus of the cell and this then induces the cell to produce the mRNA itself which in turn produces the antigen. The upside to a viral vector vaccine is there is no LNP(Lipid Nano Particle) involved. The LNP is thought to be the cause of the allergic reactions in mRNA vaccines. The part I don't like about viral vector vaccine is that they are DNA vaccines.

mRNA vaccine need LPN to carry the mRNA into the cell. If th mRNA is "naked" it does not last long enough to induce an immune response.

Last edited by OldHat; 02/19/21.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What happens to a person 6 months or a year down the road after after having a covid vaccine?

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by OldHat
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Yesterday, the hospital where my wife works had a computer conference about COVID that lasted about an hour. Some big wig Doctor was hosting it. Close to the end of the conference the Doctor said he wasn't taking the mRNA "vaccine". He said that there was another "vaccine" coming out in the summer that he was waiting for. I think it was the Johnson and Johnson "vaccine" that he was referring to that's coming out in the summer.

Supposed to be attached to, or inserted into, an adenovirus.

It's a viral vector vaccine. So it is inserted into the adenovirus. The adenovirus then delivers a plasmid DNA which goes to the nucleus of the cell and this then induces the cell to produce the mRNA itself which in turn produces the antigen. The upside to a viral vector vaccine is there is no LNP(Lipid Nano Particle) involved. The LNP is thought to be the cause of the allergic reactions in mRNA vaccines. The part I don't like about viral vector vaccine is that they are DNA vaccines.

mRNA vaccine need LPN to carry the mRNA into the cell. If th mRNA is "naked" it does not last long enough to induce an immune response.

Thanks.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
After watching this, a lot of old folks who enjoy that pleasant reversal back to childhood will WANT to obey Bill Gates and get his Covid AND Flu shots.
😉

I've been hearing for decades that the brains of Alzheimer's patients are loaded with aluminum.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
😉

I've been hearing for decades that the brains of Alzheimer's patients are loaded with aluminum.

I don't have enough brain cells to risk. Lol.
It's something that I try to avoid in every form.
Even though its lighter, I take a stainless pan camping and backpacking. I avoid aluminum can beverages and no commercial fertilizer for acid loving plants like blueberries. They normally have high content. I use Evergreen mulch instead.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
😉

Glad you are up on that. Until covid 19 kept me out of the nursing homes, I used to see a lot of Alzheimer/ dementia patients. The aspartame drinks they would serve didn't help either.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by sse
As soon as Trump dropped out of the picture the vaccine distribution has gone completely into disarray...i'm getting dialy emails they barely have supply enought o give out a second shot, much less a first one to anybody

Trump did an unbelievable job in holding the national virus plan together, now it is crumbling

One of the "lucky" ones who didn't die from it......yet.
Who knows when that might be?
The animal tests were a complete NO GO.
This breaks my heart.
https://www.brighteon.com/87f10e44-ffd9-4316-a1ae-48bf664117d2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by sse
As soon as Trump dropped out of the picture the vaccine distribution has gone completely into disarray...i'm getting dialy emails they barely have supply enought o give out a second shot, much less a first one to anybody

Trump did an unbelievable job in holding the national virus plan together, now it is crumbling

One of the "lucky" ones who didn't die from it......yet.
Who knows when that might be?
The animal tests were a complete NO GO.
This breaks my heart.
https://www.brighteon.com/87f10e44-ffd9-4316-a1ae-48bf664117d2

Folks are getting injured, and others are dropping dead, all over from the experimental gene therapy they call the COVID19 vaccine, and those are just the acute negative outcomes. Long term negative outcomes are, as yet, unknown, since as yet untested for (The general population make up the lab rats for testing this poison). You just never hear about the negative outcomes on the MSM because that would interfere with the agenda being pushed. Too much of that info gets around, and folks might stop lining up for their shots.

Kerry Kinsey covers them everyday: Banned From YouTube

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Kerry Kinsey has a good news program.
I've listened over the years. Thanks for posting this link and your professional opinion.
,👍

IC B3

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

Any time. We get our second shots in 2 days. Best run thing I ever saw. 12 Nurses giving shots at a Fair grounds in the main exibit building. They are doing a 1,000 shots

per day twice a week. Going to up to 1,500 a day as soon a more Vaccine comes in. No side effects so far, wife had a little sore arm, took some Advil. Number of shots

being given here are going up every week, weather permits. Now CVS and Walgreens and the big local clinic are also giving shots. Beale AFB called me yesterday to see if I wanted

to get my COVID-19 shots from them. I here other veterans are starting to get shots from the VA. Sounds like the plan is working to me.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

The thing I most resent of the several thing you accuse me of is my resentment of being a Commie. Actually just for your information I will

put my loyalty up against anyone. I spent 27+ years in the military protecting this country, including a year in Vietnam and a year in Iraq.

What is your proof you are the expert on COVID-19. What is your proof you are not the Commie or Nazi? In my post I was just pointing out this COVID-19

Is killing good people and they can be protected by getting the vaccine. We are getting our second shots tomorrow. Hope every one does, if you do not have a

medical issue that prevents it.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

The thing I most resent of the several thing you accuse me of is my resentment of being a Commie. Actually just for your information I will

put my loyalty up against anyone. I spent 27+ years in the military protecting this country, including a year in Vietnam and a year in Iraq.

What is your proof you are the expert on COVID-19. What is your proof you are not the Commie or Nazi? In my post I was just pointing out this COVID-19

Is killing good people and they can be protected by getting the vaccine. We are getting our second shots tomorrow. Hope every one does, if you do not have a

medical issue that prevents it.

LOL STFU, you're too stupid to reason or argue with.

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

559 members (01Foreman400, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 62 invisible), 2,545 guests, and 1,369 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,456
Posts18,471,117
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.