Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
As we have witnessed first hand, elections no longer matter, when their time is up be it 4, or 8, or even 10, they will just be replaced with the next set of puppets that will continue on the the Communist takeover of America.

This. It's why I can't get excited about how the American public is supposedly going to see the error of their ways in two years and "we're" going to take this country back. Like they're going to stop cheating now that they've been open about it and no one did anything about it? And that's with 4 years of Trump's appointees being in charge. So now with the communists, or oligarchy, or whoever is running things for the next few years, they're going to have a change of heart and it's going to suddenly get better?

Last edited by bhemry; 02/22/21.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
She is an anchor baby. Her parents were not US citizens we she was born. She is not natural born.
By law, she is natural born. That means that she's a citizen at birth. We might not agree with it but that's the law until it's changed. If her parents had chosen to give her citizenship in one of their countries, she would be called native born and not eligible for the presidency.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by rickt300
alahoe? Doesn't the administration have to serve at least two years before this could be a reality?

News for you sport, you are already stuck with it.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
She is an anchor baby. Her parents were not US citizens we she was born. She is not natural born.
By law, she is natural born. That means that she's a citizen at birth. We might not agree with it but that's the law until it's changed. If her parents had chosen to give her citizenship in one of their countries, she would be called native born and not eligible for the presidency.

it is my understanding the law does not need changing - only the ridiculous interpretation of it applying to ANY child born here, whether of illegal aliens or not.

It was written to give former slaves citizenship., and was misconstrued and applied to everyone. I may be wrong, but I don't think it has ever been court challenged, and it should be- all the way up to SCOTUS

Or Congress needs to address it.

Good luck with either.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Either way pelosi would assume the spot. Just watch what happens.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
There has to be two years in the Biden administration before Kommie Hairy could become POTUS and not have it count against her two term limit.

She could become POTUS at any time. But if it's before the forst two years, then it would count as one term, and she would be allowed only one more.

They want her to finish Bidens term 2 years in, then get elected twice more for a total of 10 years of communist rule.

This.

Originally Posted by greydog
With anything like a reasonable Republican candidate, she would not be re-elected anyway.

Who would that be?

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by UPhiker
alahoe? Doesn't the administration have to serve at least two years before this could be a reality?

Maybe if you didn't sleep through your high school government class, you wouldn't keep asking stupid questions and showing your azz.

Cool hearing from a solid leftard. High school government class? When I come near the epic idiocy you commonly display I might consider anything you type as part of a conversation but until then GFY! Are you glad you betrayed the country and voted for Biden?

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by JSTUART

News for you sport, you are already stuck with it.

And so are you. Just how long has any administration kept the capital surrounded by troops and barbed wire survived? It just has a bad look and absolutely makes them illegitimate in most peoples eyes. Wasn't Lincoln when he declared war on the south the first president to do this? Don't know if they used barbed wire.

Last edited by rickt300; 02/24/21.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Just how long has any administration kept the capital surrounded by troops and barbed wire survived? It just has a bad look and absolutely makes them illegitimate in most peoples eyes. Wasn't Lincoln when he declared war on the south the first president to do this? Don't know if they used barbed wire.
Barbed wire was patented a couple years after Lincoln was killed. It was another 7 or 8 years before anyone invented a workable machine to make it.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by UPhiker

Maybe if you didn't sleep through your high school government class, you wouldn't keep asking stupid questions and showing your azz.

I've noticed several ass hole remarks today then realized they all come from you. What is your problem? Would you talk like that to someone's face? Maybe once.

IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
They could both go toes up and the crooks would just install another one of their crooks no matter what a law would say.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

665 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 1eyedmule, 01Foreman400, 64 invisible), 3,346 guests, and 1,307 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,378
Posts18,469,505
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.