Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
He sure will be missed. Truly the end of an era on his passing. Hard to take in.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
GB1

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by aalf

I bet daddy slapped them ears red.............."it aint thmeggin you goofy ass runt" sigh, I wont be getting any grandpups outta this cull.

Trump Won!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
RIP Mr. Limbaugh.

Trump Won!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Didn't realize draft dodgers got flag draped coffins and honor guards. No wait, he didn't dodge the draft he had an anal cyst which got him a medical deferment.

He had a Jim.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
J
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
J
Didn't realize draft dodgers got flag draped coffins and honor guards. No wait, he didn't dodge the draft he had an anal cyst which got him a medical deferment.

Pretty disgusting post, JimFromTN

IC B2

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

I don’t know why leftists put so much weight into serving in a military that they hate for a country they disdain. Leftists only value military service to the extent that they can belittle and insult the person serving, the branch of service, the USA or any combination of those 3. Not serving in the military is only used as disparagement by the left when they’re referring to a conservative. When a leftist, communist POS doesn’t serve they’re heralded by their fellow commies as a hero that didn’t yield to the industrial military complex. When a commie does serve they’re heralded by the left as a real Patriot that enjoys extrajudicial privilege and extra-Constitutional freedoms. The communists never said a thing about Klinton protesting AGAINST the USA on foreign soil during a time of war or Obongo not serving but instead spreading his anti-American sentiment through protests and “community organizing”.

Howsabout Beijing Biden? What branch did he serve in?.....oh that’s right, he didn’t! Instead he received 5 deferments.

There are many ways that an individual can serve this country and not all of them require military service. I’d prefer to look at the totality of ones life before disregarding or writing off their contributions to society.

I don’t listen to talk radio and probably haven’t heard more than 30 minutes of Rush’s radio show combined over the years but I have read his stuff on occasion. I’ve always thought that he had a good grasp of the predicament we’re in and that he was not afraid of telling the truth. I pray his family and friends are comforted knowing that he had a discernible and positive impact on our country and that he’s no longer in pain. May he RIP.

Yes, everyone was shocked when little joe bidet mysteriously developed asthma after being a star athlete in school. crazy

Trump Won!
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by callnum
blah blah blah

Go fuck yourself.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by mathman
blah blah blah

Go fuck yourself.

It has too, no one else will ; ]

Trump Won!
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by gunner500

Yes, everyone was shocked when little joe bidet mysteriously developed asthma after being a star athlete in school. crazy

Its called doctor shopping.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Rush will be melting liberal hearts from the grave for many, many years. THAT, is a legacy.

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
RIP. A great man. Not perfect, but great.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I hope you get ass cancer and die painfully. I too dodged the draft, wanna compare military records, scumbag?

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
My flag is still at half staff in honor of Rush. My heart sure goes out for his wife right now. As it is with us she could never find such a man as she did in him.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
..............JinFromTN = ONE PATHETIC POS!!!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
Originally Posted by CashisKing

Anyone that would mock the death of a fellow citizen by a horrific cancer... deserves worse.

WTF are you yammering about? The fire hillbillies do it all the time. See the RBG thread.

BTW his cancer was self induced.

A lot of cancer is "self induced" these days damn near anything can kill you. You sir is a fuqking moron... GFY
YEP! Call-NUMB-NUTS is too damned stupid to realize that. His hatred of Rush brings out his complete mental retardation.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by aalf

Well that explains everything.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JimFromTN aka ObamaDickSucker
I guess Commies just enjoy pointing out the hypocrisy. You know, kind of like ANTIFA beating cops with American flags while wearing MAGA hats backwards. You have to see the irony, right? As for Blow-job Clinton, he was a hypocrite about it. Biden has Fake chronic asthma since he was an athlete in high school.Thats not nearly as serious as fake news perpetrated by the Demonrat/Commei/pedo party about bone spurs,cysts,other lies about the great patriot Ted Nugent. As for the homosexual Obama, there was no draft at the time he was blowing homosexuals in the red light district of Honululu.

[Linked Image]

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
E
ERK Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
E
If Rush was a black liberal they would parade his body around for three weeks or so. Edk

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by benchman
RIP. A great man. Not perfect, but great.

Very well said

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

I don’t know why leftists put so much weight into serving in a military that they hate for a country they disdain. Leftists only value military service to the extent that they can belittle and insult the person serving, the branch of service, the USA or any combination of those 3. Not serving in the military is only used as disparagement by the left when they’re referring to a conservative. When a leftist, communist POS doesn’t serve they’re heralded by their fellow commies as a hero that didn’t yield to the industrial military complex. When a commie does serve they’re heralded by the left as a real Patriot that enjoys extrajudicial privilege and extra-Constitutional freedoms. The communists never said a thing about Klinton protesting AGAINST the USA on foreign soil during a time of war or Obongo not serving but instead spreading his anti-American sentiment through protests and “community organizing”.

Howsabout Beijing Biden? What branch did he serve in?.....oh that’s right, he didn’t! Instead he received 5 deferments.

Biden has chronic asthma and would not have been accepted even if he begged to join the military

Resident Biden played multiple sports in High School and claims to have played football for the University of Delaware which may or may not be a lie. You can't do either of those things with "chronic asthma" that prevents military service.

He dodged the draft.

https://www.sportscasting.com/joe-b...team-to-an-improbable-undefeated-season/

https://redstate.com/scotthounsell/...-serving-during-vietnam-conflict-n254437

Last edited by RJY66; 02/26/21.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (11point, 16penny, 10gaugeman, 160user, 1936M71, 10ring1, 68 invisible), 2,967 guests, and 1,322 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,383
Posts18,469,596
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.