Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite
Y'all are delusional. The rnc goes hand in hand with the dnc. The corruption is at the core of the party, not a part to be healed. If you want to save the country the changes wi have to be so drastic it is difficult to think about.

And, btw, Trump couldn't even beat a kid sniffer. Anyone who had done a good job as potus would have beaten team blue so badly it would not have been close enough to steal by any means.

You're a fuggin Retard.

Trump did beat him fair and square. The election was stolen you idiot.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by KFWA
I'd be very leery of giving any money to a PAC run by Trump

sounds like an elaborate gofundme account for his mounting legal bills.

Legal bills that are mounting by trying to take this country back from the elite and giving to to people like you.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by MadMooner
I don’t think so. Trump wields too much influence over the RNC constituency, and they know it.

One of two things will happen.

The GOP will nominate a "made man",....or the GOP candidate will lose.

The Fedguv machine placed the most unelectable candidate of all time in the White House just to show you that they could do it.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Bristoe
My guess is, all of that PAC money will end up in the hands of the GOP establishment.

Why would you say thta?

Isn't that the whole point of his PAC, to separate the RNC from from the cash his base it willing to donate?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by steve4102
My guess is, all of that PAC money will end up in the hands of the GOP establishment.

Why would you say thta?

Isn't that the whole point of his PAC, to separate the RNC from from the cash his base it willing to donate?

No.

It's a way to keep Trump's base contributing to the GOP.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
and most likely at the same time keep Jared Kushner and his extended family on the payroll

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
Originally Posted by rte
I just read this thread and commented as well.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...p-is-coming-on-in-a-few-min#Post15847249
I also read this thread.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/15847877/2
I have to ask Steve if he's taking drugs for multiple personality disorder.You're all over the map.Take a stand and at least be consistent.
Thats pretty much Steve being Steve, and while I dont have him on ignore yet , I often bypass what he posts for the very reason you've stated. Occasionally he leaves behind a pearl so I take the good with the bad. Who knows might be the effect of a mostly full moon ?

Perhaps he took such an ass-kicking in one of those threads that he decided to not be such a downer.

He's like the guy who only sees the "glass as half empty".Those guys are difficult to be around but for a few minutes before their bullsh-t becomes so tiresome that you have to tell them to F-off.

Naw, you read, but you do not comprehend, typical.

Separating the RNC from the cash Trump supporters are willing to donate, is a far cry from endorsing members of the Uniparty and believing we can vote our way out of this.

This is about Money, not votes. When and if Trump cuts off their financial supply chain from real Americans, things may get interesting and may change. They may even try and fix the voter fraud issues, but then again maybe not.

Will it work, who knows. He tried lots of things over the past 4 years and the Establishment came out on top.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Why would you say thta?

No.

It's a way to keep Trump's base contributing to the GOP.

This I disagree with, but if you are correct, then we are truly f*cked, if Trump has been compromised.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
and most likely at the same time keep Jared Kushner and his extended family on the payroll

You have truly lost it.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by pal

WTF is wrong with you?

I'm done with Trump, that is whats wrong with me

I suspect in a few months, many of you will be too

You were done with Trump years ago , you've post many times over the last 4 years that you don't like Trump . Maybe some here missed it but I didn't .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You have truly lost it.

yep

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I hope his PACS first objective will be to find and fund true conservatives to run in order to primary out the Mitt Romneys of the political world.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by pal

WTF is wrong with you?

I'm done with Trump, that is whats wrong with me

I suspect in a few months, many of you will be too

You were done with Trump years ago , you've post many times over the last 4 years that you don't like Trump . Maybe some here missed it but I didn't .

years ago?, he was only in office 4 years

I voted him for him twice. I did my part

Now I'm moving on.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He needs to setup his payment processing separately from WinRed. Currently, when you click to donate it takes you to WinRed... which is an arm of the RNC if I'm not mistaken. A portion of the $$ (not sure on %) is not going to Trump's PAC.

Until the PAC is completely divested from the RNC receiving a red cent, I'll wait to contribute.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I hope his PACS first objective will be to find and fund true conservatives to run in order to primary out the Mitt Romneys of the political world.

That's not going to happen until the election fraud issues are resolved and that ain't gunna happen until their financial nuts are smashed in a vice, if even after that the odds are slim to none..

Last edited by steve4102; 03/01/21.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
People, myself included, keep asking what can we do? Like Steve keeps repeating, the election was stolen and the uni-party just keeps sharpening their pencil for the next election. This is something we can support and if there is enough financial support to cripple the establishment Republican party we can take control. Nothing is guaranteed but this is something we can support that could have a positive effect. Follow the money, right?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm glad he is taking this tack, because I donated a lot of $$'s to his campaign and toward the end it really gave me a bad taste in my mouth that 20% of my contributions were going to the RNC. I never wanted to contribute one red cent to that generic rino-ness.

Hearing this makes me much happier going forward.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
Originally Posted by rte
I just read this thread and commented as well.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...p-is-coming-on-in-a-few-min#Post15847249
I also read this thread.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/15847877/2
I have to ask Steve if he's taking drugs for multiple personality disorder.You're all over the map.Take a stand and at least be consistent.
Thats pretty much Steve being Steve, and while I dont have him on ignore yet , I often bypass what he posts for the very reason you've stated. Occasionally he leaves behind a pearl so I take the good with the bad. Who knows might be the effect of a mostly full moon ?

Perhaps he took such an ass-kicking in one of those threads that he decided to not be such a downer.
He's like the guy who only sees the "glass as half empty".Those guys are difficult to be around but for a few minutes before their bullsh-t becomes so tiresome that you have to tell them to F-off.
Naw, you read, but you do not comprehend, typical.
Separating the RNC from the cash Trump supporters are willing to donate, is a far cry from endorsing members of the Uniparty and believing we can vote our way out of this.
This is about Money, not votes. When and if Trump cuts off their financial supply chain from real Americans, things may get interesting and may change. They may even try and fix the voter fraud issues, but then again maybe not.
Will it work, who knows. He tried lots of things over the past 4 years and the Establishment came out on top.

Dude you'll argue both sides of the same issue.You may be suffering from early onset dementia or as suggested suffering from MPD.You don't seem to remember from one day to the next what you posted.

Creating straw man arguments is never a winning strategy.

I believe rte and many other members read your drivel exactly right.You are one pessimistic,misanthropic member.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

I suspect Trump has a war room setup...

With Post-It notes for Mitch and Mitt in bold #2 Font.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

558 members (10ring1, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 160user, 51 invisible), 2,062 guests, and 1,369 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,763
Posts18,495,565
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.