Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
rockinb, On wagers, I see you've tucked your tail tail now. My sister owns a gun business in Texas, and has been slinging them in mass quantities since the 90s. So you'd have lost that one, just as you would a "hunting" time bet with me. laugh

Last edited by Greenhorn; 03/02/21.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Greenhorn
rockinb, On wagers, I see you've tucked your tail tail now. My sister owns a gun business in Texas, and has been slinging them in mass quantities since the 90s. So you'd have lost that one, just as you would a "hunting" time bet with me. laugh

Are we still playing a game of Tu Madre? Or has it progressed to who has a bigger dick, me or your sister? grin

FWIW, I bet you know the answer.

Go back and play with your liberal friends.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
No one GAF about your trophies. Or Buzz’s, for that matter.
That he openly supports Democrats is the issue, as our firearm rights are the Democrats issue.

Where do you stand?

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
rockinbbar and Backroads... did i miss the thread on here where you stormed the Capital? Did you get some pictures? Wait, I was probably busy hunting something when that happened..

The cesspool is thick here, Buzz is not wrong.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
So Buzz doesn’t show up to defend himself he sends in his stunt cock.

Laughing.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
rockinbbar and Backroads... did i miss the thread on here where you stormed the Capital? Did you get some pictures? Wait, I was probably busy hunting something when that happened..

So now you are getting downright silly. Making schidt up.

If the cesspoool is so thick, why don't you just do yourself a favor and GTFO.

Don't let the door hit ya in the ass.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
What a fugking Karen and a clam LMAO

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Lol, wut?
Post up some more pics of your trophies! I, for one, am super impressed, really.
How badly did you want Bullock to win?

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Backroads
No one GAF about your trophies. Or Buzz’s, for that matter.
That he openly supports Democrats is the issue, as our firearm rights are the Democrats issue.

Where do you stand?

Holy Fugggg, Why does this Greenhorn keep deflecting? Answer the fuggin question. No one cares how much you hunt of how many animals you have mounted. We want to know exactly what your and your buddies stance is on politics and gun control. How hard is this?

Sounds like you're a liberal jackass to me so far.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I’m a republican by and large - have never once voted for a democrat president. Does that make you dumbfpucks happy?

What kind of total fuggin loser has to drag the bottom of the barrel to find somebody to go shoot birds with him? Let me guess - you’re a real joy to be around for anybody that’s ever met you.. Jesus h [bleep] Christ desperate..

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...e-huntin-in-eastern-montana#Post10443802

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...montucky-open-invite-part-2#Post10489374

IC B3

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

Holy Fugggg, Why does this Greenhorn keep deflecting? Answer the fuggin question. No one cares how much you hunt of how many animals you have mounted. We want to know exactly what your and your buddies stance is on politics and gun control. How hard is this?

WTF. I’ve got lots of friends that vote for some democrats , zero that I know support gun control at all. Are you the guy who went bird hunting with brokeback backroads?

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Hurt feelings report and a where did President Trump touch you doll is needed for that guy.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I’m a republican by and large - have never once voted for a democrat president. Does that make you dumbfpucks happy?

What kind of total fuggin loser has to drag the bottom of the barrel to find somebody to go shoot birds with him? Let me guess - you’re a real joy to be around for anybody that’s ever met you.. Jesus h [bleep] Christ desperate..

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...e-huntin-in-eastern-montana#Post10443802

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...montucky-open-invite-part-2#Post10489374

Lol! Team Tester and Bullock has a research division!
Post up some more trophy pics, your ex wife wasn’t impressed either.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S

WTF. I’ve got lots of friends that vote for some democrats , zero that I know support gun control at all. Are you the guy who went bird hunting with brokeback backroads?

Simple question for you, did you and your buddy Buzz vote for PRESIDENT TRUMP? Yes or no will do.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I don't know how buzz voted but I did vote for trump in 2020, did not in 2016, but certainly didn't vote for Hillary either. The choices these days are terrible. I'm glad you have a Trump doll. and you likely have a 30 foot TRUMP 2020 banner in your yard, still.

Last edited by Greenhorn; 03/01/21.
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S

And please tell me, these friends that you have that vote Dumocrat; are they in favor of gun control? And what do you say to them? What about you buddy Buzzs being in bed with those who want strict gun control? What do you have to say about that?

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I'm out. Have fun flying your don't tread on me flags...

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
I don't know how buzz voted but I did vote for trump in 2020, did not in 2016, but certainly didn't vote for Hillary either. The choices these days are terrible. I'm glad you have a Trump doll. and you likely have a 30 foot TRUMP 2020 banner in your yard, still.

You are correct. If you didn't vote for Trump in 2016 you just proved that you're a fuggin idiot. Trump was the best president since Regan and if you were too STOOOOOPID to see that before the election in 2016 you aren't even worth talking to. GFY you liberal Panzy.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
I'm out. Have fun flying your don't tread on me flags...

BOOM! lol

Fuggin piece of shiet

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green
Cesspool? Racist? Feeling unwelcome?

He's obviously never been to San Francisco...

Exactly. Or Detroilet. Or Baltimore. Or Atlanta.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Page 5 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

389 members (160user, 17CalFan, 22250rem, 10Glocks, 2500HD, 25aught6, 33 invisible), 1,740 guests, and 1,083 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,874
Posts18,478,810
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.