Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 15 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
BHA is a “public land advocacy “ group. They have partnered on 2 NM senate bills this year regarding “conservation/hunting” with some of the most radical anti hunting, anti multi use groups known. They say they are doing it “for the greater good”. The one SB would have made NMDGF responsible for anything “live” in the wild. It was a dumpster fire bill that would have left the state open to a law suit at every turn.

Luckily, NMBHA and NMWF got exposed and lost the fight narrowly. ( So far)

I have a feeling there will be a lot of disenfranchised people when Land Tawney has a bank full of money and pulls a Don Peay and exits stage left.

Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Originally Posted by irfubar
Here is the way I see it. This middle of the road, vote for the candidate, not the party notion died in 2008.

There is no middle of the road Democrats, they all vote party line, hell half of the Republicans vote with the Dems now also. Rino's are a slippery bunch , and Pres. Trump was an expert at getting them to expose themselves.

Our country is at a tipping point! you are either a patriot or not.

So we know for a fact BHA supported Tester. They had links to him campaign website, meetings with him etc.....

So my challenge to Buzz, Randy and Curt is will you publicly denounce BHA???

The democrats have placed gun control at the top of the list, so you middle of the road Dems can quit pretending the Dems wont take your guns.

I will guarantee Tester will vote the party line for gun control...... so BHA supports Tester, Tester supports gun control . Do you support BHA? if the answer is no, should be easy to denounce them on a public forum.

I know Buzz will read this thread his ego dictates it...... Randy? who knows?

DO YOU DENOUNCE THE BHA????????

What is BHA?

I'm just an ignorant dweeb from NM.

Last edited by SLM; 03/03/21.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
There isn't a lot of Public Land to hunt in KY compared to the states out west. Most of the residents who hunt here hunt private land. It is getting harder every year to find ares to hunt if you don't own enough acreage to hunt on yourself. I'm not sure if I do my part to support Public Hunting, but I do what I can. I buy the more expensive "Sportsman License", all the lottery chance hunts and draws that the KDFWL sends out every year trying to contribute what I can. We don't build preference points with our Elk Draw as some states do and I haven't been drawn in the 20 years or so it has been going on. I've spent 1000s of dollars on these draws over the years and don't mind because I know what good the KDFWL does with the money. This leads me to ask what some of the more vocal contributors to this thread actually do to battle "BHA" , YouTube hunters and the rest of the antihunting liberals they counsel everyone else about. Other than post on this forum, what do you guys actually do to combat what you preach about here? Not a pile on thread, I just don't see where you state what you actually do compared to what you preach to other people here to do.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I just did my part to support MFWP and the residents of Montana. 😂😂
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Judman

I just spent $300 on permits and draws here, nothing to that amount. Our different elk draws are only $10 and $30 a piece. I buy everyone I'm eligible for, someday if only by dumb luck I hope to be drawn. Good luck with your draws, hope I don't jinx you. If I did, I'm afraid you are on your own. wink

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Ya I buy several chances for “super tags”, “super hunt” as well, hopefully I’ll get pleasantly surprised someday. Good luck to you as well in the draws chuck. 👍👍

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B2

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by Kelk
How many of you know Kurt man to man?

Dude is a outdoorsman in the true sense. Lotta talk here. Most of its bs. For a outdoor forum very few of you post full hunt reports. Even mellow Mr. Sinclair posts little nowadays. That's a clue.

Supposed outdoor forum this ain't. Difference is they truly live it.

Oh and Judman, making fun of someone's son and suicide, really??? Douchetastic to the max. Some lines never need to be crosssed.

Larry the Loser midget king deserves everything he gets from any angle

[bleep] with his deceased child ain't one of them. Take it to him, not his kid

Shut up and hunt!
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by gitem_12

Dude is a outdoorsman in the true sense. Lotta talk here. Most of its bs. For a outdoor forum very few of you post full hunt reports. Even mellow Mr. Sinclair posts little nowadays. That's a clue.

Oh and Judman, making fun of someone's son and suicide, really??? Douchetastic to the max. Some lines never need to be crosssed.

Larry the Loser midget king deserves everything he gets from any angle

Same clam that was recently standing up for Miss Lynn in her meltdown thread.....

# virtuesignalsareus

Actually genius, I was agreeing with huntsman22, but as yall state everything politics so rock on.

Shut up and hunt!
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Here is the way I see it. This middle of the road, vote for the candidate, not the party notion died in 2008.

There is no middle of the road Democrats, they all vote party line, hell half of the Republicans vote with the Dems now also. Rino's are a slippery bunch , and Pres. Trump was an expert at getting them to expose themselves.

So we know for a fact BHA supported Tester. They had links to him campaign website, meetings with him etc.....

The democrats have placed gun control at the top of the list, so you middle of the road Dems can quit pretending the Dems wont take your guns.

I will guarantee Tester will vote the party line for gun control...... so BHA supports Tester, Tester supports gun control . Do you support BHA? if the answer is no, should be easy to denounce them on a public forum.

What is BHA?

Howdy friend.

Backcountry Hunters and Anglers.

It's morphed into something I can't support. At first it was seemingly a group of like minded folks that wanted to keep some wild places wild. At least that's what was advertised. I'm thinking the intention of some of the founders was to play that game at first until their ranks got a bit bigger.

Thanks Valsdad.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by SLM
BHA is a “public land advocacy “ group. They have partnered on 2 NM senate bills this year regarding “conservation/hunting” with some of the most radical anti hunting, anti multi use groups known. They say they are doing it “for the greater good”. The one SB would have made NMDGF responsible for anything “live” in the wild. It was a dumpster fire bill that would have left the state open to a law suit at every turn.

I have a feeling there will be a lot of disenfranchised people when Land Tawney has a bank full of money and pulls a Don Peay and exits stage left.

What is BHA?

Thanks SLM!

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

Did that come with a large tub of lube?

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
No just the guarantee of a great time, worth every fuucking penny to me.👍

Ain’t easy havin pals.
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K

Nice talk 👍

So, you admit using a child that committed suicide just because you hate his dad?

Fred had same attitude.

Last edited by Kelk; 03/03/21.

Shut up and hunt!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Nice talk 👍

So, you admit using a child that committed suicide just because you hate his dad?

Fred had same attitude.

Maybe the facebook would be a better place for you? they have censorship.... wink

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Hi kelk. 🤘🤭

Last edited by Judman; 03/03/21.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Irfubar, Judman,

Nice dodge of the question. [bleep] FB. I've thick skin, but somethings never need crossed. You 2 are proving that in spades. Asked Jud a direct question and he won't answer it.

It's a yes or no. Search his history and it's a solid yes.

Shut up and hunt!
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Irfubar, Judman,

Nice dodge of the question. [bleep] FB. I've thick skin, but somethings never need crossed. You 2 are proving that in spades. Asked Jud a direct question and he won't answer it.

So you 2 advocate child suicide?

Last edited by Kelk; 03/03/21.

Shut up and hunt!
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Cry me a fuucking river. You don’t know the half of it. Sit back and tend to your own knittin..

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
They rounded up another fudd did they?

Send more fudds. Easy targets.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Irfubar, Judman,

So you 2 advocate child suicide?

Ok schitbird, prove where I said a word about Sticks kids, any of them ever..... do I have a problem with Jud or Fred going after Sticks kids? no I do not

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
Thanks for the NM BHA update. Glad I quit BHA years ago. BHA seems to recruit most of their new members from urban areas with little hunting and conservation experience, upbringing at least based on the members I have met. Almost all are anti trapping, pro wolf introduction everywhere with no feasible management plan, anti hound, anti gun eco tard converts who like virtue signaling in kuiu, kifaru and sitka gear selfies. Charles Post would be a prime example.

Kelk nothing against you and you seem like a decent guy with ethics. I hope you enjoy Buzz's and BHA wolves in Colorado, NM, Utah, AZ. And you're smart enough to know they will never allow any wolf management there like in Oregon and Washington as Colorado has turned a deep blue now. Sad to see such a once wonderful state go down the chitter like Oregon, Washington, California

Originally Posted by SLM

What is BHA?

Last edited by ribka; 03/03/21.
Page 11 of 15 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

541 members (1OntarioJim, 222Sako, 06hunter59, 204guy, 12344mag, 219DW, 67 invisible), 2,412 guests, and 1,225 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,302
Posts18,487,100
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.