-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I’d be happy to walk into Sportsman’s Warehouse and pay $10 for 100 primers.

GB1

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
There’s a lot of great guys on here … but there’s a few that have decided if they price gouge its ok but if you price gouge then its bs.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Jason280
The absolute irony and hypocrisy is that Dinny, who never seems to miss an opportunity to ridicule any for sale thread he deems as "gouging", certainly doesn't seem to mind benefitting financially from the panic...8lb jugs of powder for $300, $40 boxes of .224 cal bullets, and $50 boxes of 7mm Nosler BT's.

It baffles me that anyone, especially someone currently making a substantial profit selling reloading stuff well over their own cost, would have the nerve to complain about the way anyone else prices their items.

I agree with this

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by gemby58
Originally Posted by HitnRun
Originally Posted by bbassi
some were $400/1K. And they will sell out I'm afraid.

At that price I received 40 grand of primers deleiverd from ups today

You are such a liar. You keep posting of your philanthropic donations to young shooters and helping everyone out with your abundance of goods and generosity, and now you claim you spent $1,600,000.00 on primers.

Then you want to turn people into the IRS for not claiming income.

Plus there not reporting to the IRS LOL

Then you claim you will make the gouging profit, then come here to claim the high ground of morality. What a piece of $hit.

I dont blame anyone getting market price, ill be dann if I'm selling my stuff for what I paid for it, already caught a guy on here selling CCI 400 primers I sold him for 4 times what he paid, im going to make that profit from now on

1.6 mill on primers LOL, I only help my friends out, these primers are not offered up for sale here, did that a few months back and people like you cried that you were caught with your head up your azz and then turned around and sold what I sold you for a hugh profit, I bet if I looked back to were I sold 50 bricks of CCI 400 for $45.00 you were one that was wanting some, and you didn't get any 😫😫😫 that is why d i c k h e a d your on ignore, had to see what your talking out of you a s s about agian, and I know for a fact your the one that stopped me giving away 22lr on here to youth clubs when Obama was in office, you were mad because you didn't want to follow the rules on entering your club, well you HitnRun can GFY

You posted that you got 40,000 primers at $400.00/1,000 which is 1.6 million$.

I never contacted you for a thing. You continue to run your mouth reckless with your heckling of anyone that sells anything you don’t approve of the pricing.

I wouldn’t contact you with anything but a baseball bat.

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by bbassi
some were $400/1K. And they will sell out I'm afraid.

At that price I received 40 grand of primers deleiverd from ups today

You are such a liar. You keep posting of your philanthropic donations to young shooters and helping everyone out with your abundance of goods and generosity, and now you claim you spent $1,600,000.00 on primers.

Then you want to turn people into the IRS for not claiming income.

Plus there not reporting to the IRS LOL

Then you claim you will make the gouging profit, then come here to claim the high ground of morality. What a piece of $hit.

I dont blame anyone getting market price, ill be dann if I'm selling my stuff for what I paid for it, already caught a guy on here selling CCI 400 primers I sold him for 4 times what he paid, im going to make that profit from now on

1.6 mill on primers LOL, I only help my friends out, these primers are not offered up for sale here, did that a few months back and people like you cried that you were caught with your head up your azz and then turned around and sold what I sold you for a hugh profit, I bet if I looked back to were I sold 50 bricks of CCI 400 for $45.00 you were one that was wanting some, and you didn't get any 😫😫😫 that is why d i c k h e a d your on ignore, had to see what your talking out of you a s s about agian, and I know for a fact your the one that stopped me giving away 22lr on here to youth clubs when Obama was in office, you were mad because you didn't want to follow the rules on entering your club, well you HitnRun can GFY

You posted that you got 40,000 primers at $400.00/1,000 which is 1.6 million$.

I never contacted you for a thing. You continue to run your mouth reckless with your heckling of anyone that sells anything you don’t approve of the pricing.

I wouldn’t contact you with anything but a baseball bat.

Show me were I posted that smart a s s, your not very good at match are you

IC B2

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Think I said if I sold the primer I got for 400 a brick I would have 40 grand in primers, was that to hard for you to understand, guess so. And if I went back 7 or 8 years and looked it up to when I was giving 22 ammo to youth groups I would bet your the piss ant that was shooting your damn big mouth off

O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
Guys, can we stop the whining and attacks.

If you want to buy the, then do. If you don't, don't.

Nobody gives a damn about your opinion.

Go outside and yell at the moon ---- just as effective.

D
Dinny Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
D
This has actually been entertaining. Seems like the usual classifieds cowboys are jealous and just trying to reduce their competition. Why else would you highlight or dispute my success at losing 15%?

Yes, you read that right, a 15% loss. I would have broke even but I made a mistake on the 7mm 140gr NBTs. I bought them in 100ct boxes and sold the first 19 boxes for $30ea. Then I was informed by someone that I was selling them too cheap. I raised the price to $50/100 after seeing Midway's price was $57/100.

Please help me wrap my mind around this "substantial profit" you speak of. You're doing just exactly what you and others advise against. You're assuming you know what someone paid. I bought almost all my bulk components during the Obama times and paid a premium for them.

I wanted to ensure I had plenty of ammo to maintain my shooting skills. I had learned the year before that my ability to engage enemy targets beyond 300m was below average. Medics don't get alot of range time so I made arrangements to shoot MY components during MY off time with MY rifles. I shot in just about every shooting competition I could get into. This investment paid off and I provided much more effective fire a few years later when I was deployed to Afghanistan. Unfortunately the blows to my head during that deployment stacked up with previous concussions and I couldn't maintain a competitive edge after I returned home. I have moved my stuff 3 more times since then and now that retirement is approved I no longer see the need to practice that much or move it again. If the powder doesn't sell, I'll fertilize the yard. If the bullets don't sell, I'll dump them in the swamp behind my house.

And now you know the rest of the story.

Thanks, Dinny

Medics bury their mistakes..
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Hey dinny the ginny, I got 6 500 count boxes of Sierra 69gr matchkings 1380c from powder valley for $117.00, ill sell them to you for $140 plus $8.70 shipping then you can resell on here for your bargain price of $178 plus shipping. We got a deal, ill even ship them for you

D
Dinny Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
D
I can't tell you how pleased I was to read you had spent $720 just so you could list the same bullets I had for less. That right there was brilliant!

IC B3

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Dinny
I can't tell you how pleased I was to read you had spent $720 just so you could list the same bullets I had for less. That right there was brilliant!

That don't make any sense at all, let's see i bought them for $117, your selling them for $178, hmmmmmm

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
This has actually been entertaining. Seems like the usual classifieds cowboys are jealous and just trying to reduce their competition. Why else would you highlight or dispute my success at losing 15%?

Yes, you read that right, a 15% loss. I would have broke even but I made a mistake on the 7mm 140gr NBTs. I bought them in 100ct boxes and sold the first 19 boxes for $30ea. Then I was informed by someone that I was selling them too cheap. I raised the price to $50/100 after seeing Midway's price was $57/100.

Please help me wrap my mind around this "substantial profit" you speak of. You're doing just exactly what you and others advise against. You're assuming you know what someone paid. I bought almost all my bulk components during the Obama times and paid a premium for them.

I wanted to ensure I had plenty of ammo to maintain my shooting skills. I had learned the year before that my ability to engage enemy targets beyond 300m was below average. Medics don't get alot of range time so I made arrangements to shoot MY components during MY off time with MY rifles. I shot in just about every shooting competition I could get into. This investment paid off and I provided much more effective fire a few years later when I was deployed to Afghanistan. Unfortunately the blows to my head during that deployment stacked up with previous concussions and I couldn't maintain a competitive edge after I returned home. I have moved my stuff 3 more times since then and now that retirement is approved I no longer see the need to practice that much or move it again. If the powder doesn't sell, I'll fertilize the yard. If the bullets don't sell, I'll dump them in the swamp behind my house.

Thanks, Dinny

Had to google this:
In modern times, most combat medics carry a personal weapon, to be used to protect themselves and the wounded or sick in their care. ... When and if they use their arms offensively, they then sacrifice their protection under the Geneva Conventions.

How many times did you "ENGAGE" out to the above 300 yards with your sidearm then?

Tell us more about your profound career as a medic who bled for his brother man that they would be free to buy and sell on the Campfire (see another dumbass remark by Dinny in another thread).

Gemby,
Here is Dinny's original post selling the Sierra 69grn SMK's, notice the post was edited, REASON: "price adjustments"
The original price was $228.00 plus $15.00 for the ride.

WTS: Sierra 22cal Target Bullets #15737317 02/02/21
OPOffline
Dinny
Campfire Guide
D
Gloucester, VA
500ct Sierra 69gr SMK # 1380C $178 plus $15 for the ride - 3 boxes available

500ct Sierra 80gr SMK # 9390 $200 plus $15 for the ride - 5 boxes available

PAYPAL ONLY - no checks, farm animals, and especially no children!

Thanks, Dinny

Attached Files
IMG_20210202_19487.jpgIMG_20210202_28349.jpg
Last edited by Dinny; 02/02/21. Reason: price adjustments

PS: Dinny, you are not the only one who served...............................but then you did take that "HYPOCRITE" oath, right?

Last edited by Sharps1874; 03/05/21.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Sharps1874

Thanks, Dinny

Had to google this:
In modern times, most combat medics carry a personal weapon, to be used to protect themselves and the wounded or sick in their care. ... When and if they use their arms offensively, they then sacrifice their protection under the Geneva Conventions.

How many times did you "ENGAGE" out to the above 300 yards with your sidearm then?

Tell us more about your profound career as a medic who bled for his brother man that they would be free to buy and sell on the Campfire (see another dumbass remark by Dinny in another thread).

Gemby,
Here is Dinny's original post selling the Sierra 69grn SMK's, notice the post was edited, REASON: "price adjustments"
The original price was $228.00 plus $15.00 for the ride.

WTS: Sierra 22cal Target Bullets #15737317 02/02/21
OPOffline
Dinny
Campfire Guide
D
Gloucester, VA
500ct Sierra 69gr SMK # 1380C $178 plus $15 for the ride - 3 boxes available

500ct Sierra 80gr SMK # 9390 $200 plus $15 for the ride - 5 boxes available

PAYPAL ONLY - no checks, farm animals, and especially no children!

Thanks, Dinny

Attached Files
IMG_20210202_19487.jpgIMG_20210202_28349.jpg
Last edited by Dinny; 02/02/21. Reason: price adjustments

PS: Dinny, you are not the only one who served...............................but then you did take that "HYPOCRITE" oath, right?

BAM NAILED THAT SUCKER

That applies to others not him

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I called LG Outdoors customer service and asked why they were asking so much when other companies were asking $59. They didn't have a reason. I told them I wouldn't shop there anymore.

In that case.............I can imagine.............they will be "TITS-UP" and out of business by this time next week........................................

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Not sure how the Army works but our corpsman would usually carry an M4

American Rifles and Italian Shotguns
D
Dinny Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Model70Fan

1st deployment I had a M4, send I had a M9, third I had both. I practiced preventative medicine and added to fire superiority which is the best medicine on the battlefield.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I`m selling primers a dollar a copy.Just what it cost me. shocked

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Model70Fan

IN the army M4 and an issued side arm

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Actually who gives a flying fouck about any of this.............Pissin & moanin...........
I just read it for the entertainment factor...LOL

Grammar is important.
Capitol letters are the difference between "helping your Uncle Jack off a horse" & "helping your uncle jack off a horse".
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

[quote=Dinny] I had learned the year before that my ability to engage enemy targets beyond 300m was below average.

Thanks, Dinny

[quote=Dinny] 1st deployment I had a M4, send I had a M9, third I had both. I practiced preventative medicine and added to fire superiority which is the best medicine on the battlefield.

[quote=Dinny] If the price is more than double the current pricing of competitors then I consider it gouging. Your definition may vary and that's fine. Don't tell me how to live my life. I have fought, bled, and seen men die so I and others can live free.

[quote=Dinny] the powder doesn't sell, I'll fertilize the yard. If the bullets don't sell, I'll dump them in the swamp behind my house. ( MY FAVORITE PART), along with something about paving his driveway with spent 22LR brass!!!!!!!!!

Wondering, with all the buying and selling, oh yes and giving away after gut shooting your fellow Fire Members how the hell you had time to be a Soldier for 26 years

DR. DINNY ...................WONDERING, WHEN can we expect the MOVIE to be released.........................surely they will make a movie!!

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

511 members (12344mag, 163bc, 1Longbow, 10gaugeman, 204guy, 219 Wasp, 40 invisible), 2,124 guests, and 1,194 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,223
Posts18,504,259
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.